Old Adeptcraft - A collection of memories

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Djharts

Jul 29, 2019
Wow. I think Technic just became better than FTB. Not joking either. If they actually go through and have a decent selection of mods then they can easily beat FTB. They also need to get the bugs fixed with the Technic platform.

Poppycocks

Jul 29, 2019
It was actually kind of boring. I found a new server but AdeptCraft people are joining so i'll probably be leaving as I don't like most of them, Whizz made a "guide" and lambert got mad, whizz asked for admission to wiki team, no biggie.
Awww and I thought we get along just well, I even told Dee to cut you some slack :(.
Awww, I like poppy :eek:

Have a link to the guide?
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN.

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
I think it was a joke that wasn't taken as a joke then everyone got upset. Funny really as the original joke was apparently aimed at me.. I didn't even notice XD

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
Meh, no Thaumcraft or Railcraft means an extreme awesomeness deficiency.

The Railcraft one, eh, no perms

but as far as I know azanor won't let them have the perms.

Add them yourself. That's the BEAUTY of Technic.

Or use FTB, your choice, no one really cares

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
Sadly I have no golem friends never seem to quite reach that point was close but close only counts in horseshoes and hand granades.

Jerome Asich

Jul 29, 2019
With the upcoming update to 1.5, I am strongly considering a world restart. I am taking a vote for the server, so reply with yay or nay unless you have already done so in the skype chat.[DOUBLEPOST=1367358658][/DOUBLEPOST]Currently the vote is 4 against the restart and 3 for.

Djharts

Jul 29, 2019
Definitely nay. World restarts are generally a bad thing. Sure there will be new features, but I'd rather not lose a world every time a new update comes around. I'd recommend enabling Mystcraft. Then you can update. That way we can generate new land for the new ores.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
With the upcoming update to 1.5, I am strongly considering a world restart. I am taking a vote for the server, so reply with yay or nay unless you have already done so in the skype chat.[DOUBLEPOST=1367358658][/DOUBLEPOST]Currently the vote is 4 against the restart and 3 for.

I have no issues with a world restart. with some large updates restarting ensures a more stable world.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
If the server updates without RP2, the world is broken anyway, may as well restart the map too.

This also if we lose RP2 might as well nuke it form orbit and restart as many things will be broken and there will be huge holes in the world where valcones and marble used to be.

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
This also if we lose RP2 might as well nuke it form orbit and restart as many things will be broken and there will be huge holes in the world where valcones and marble used to be.
and tungsten and nikolite and I believe silver.. not sure if silver was taken over by TE or not though... either way, those holes will cause a lagfest for anyone not on NASA spec computers.