Old Adeptcraft - A collection of memories

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
you forgot about me and my random postings in random places. but it's nice to see a nice diversness of servers and people creating their own packs.

Edit: also forgot to welcome you back saice

Its ok... the Ghast making out with your ear in your sig is all the welcome back I need.

Reactions: ApSciLiara

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
*sigh*

The Universe is in Balance, Whizz is being annoyed, Lambert's eating children (his food is every time he is semi-witty it actually fills his stomach) Shoops be shooping, Choc being antisocial, Sev playing Minecraft (albeit with my sister.)

Me and her are waiting on RP2 so I can introduce her to mods.

*sigh* This ain't gon' be fun.

Djharts

Jul 29, 2019
And in other news I accidentally called Lambert "Lamberty"... Lambert was not happy. Linda was though.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
I'm getting side tracked by skyrim I just picked up dargon born today so .... yeah... time to give the pure unarmored mage a shot. I've been telling myself I would give the squishy mage thing a go for awhile now.

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
I'm getting side tracked by skyrim I just picked up dargon born today so .... yeah... time to give the pure unarmored mage a shot. I've been telling myself I would give the squishy mage thing a go for awhile now.
Just picked up skyrim too!
I'd be that guy all donned up in heavy armor, super-chanted with mage perks.

But I like sneaking too much, it just fits my playstyle for most games.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Sneaky Archer/backstabber is easily the best build in the game.

Yes so sooooooo easy becuase of poor AI design with how stealth and range work with each other.

Just picked up skyrim too!
I'd be that guy all donned up in heavy armor, super-chanted with mage perks.

But I like sneaking too much, it just fits my playstyle for most games.

You can sneak in heavy armor you know. Just get the perk for it in the heavy armor tree (muffled movmetns I belive) and if that is not enough cast muffle and invisblity.

You can totaly be a tank ninja in skyrim if you want

But I already beat everythign up to dawngaurd already and capped my level at 50 so now with a new DLC I'll just start fresh and give a new playstyle a try. Unarmored mage is probly one of the harder playstyles until mid/late game. But then again everything get easy mid/late game in skyrim.

ryter78

Jul 29, 2019
*sigh*

The Universe is in Balance, Whizz is being annoyed, Lambert's eating children (his food is every time he is semi-witty it actually fills his stomach) Shoops be shooping, Choc being antisocial, Sev playing Minecraft (albeit with my sister.)

Me and her are waiting on RP2 so I can introduce her to mods.

*sigh* This ain't gon' be fun.
And, I be deathbeeing (Getting an Ocean Bee, thinking it's pure, and finding out it has lightning effect, and promptly having my dock and I set ablaze.) Also, TF With Slay and Zombie, the usual shenanigans.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Kind of curious what he's done now but I called wizz a hypocrite so what do I know

it was in another thread. He jumped on a guy that started a thread asking for ideas while name droping lambert acting like it was his holy mission to belittle the guy.

Now I can see the whole lack of imagation angle if it was in genral but it was actually in the sub forum for map making and he was asking for help and ideas for making a map. Sure the op was fairly vauge but that can be ask about there really was no need to jump all over the op and to be honest it just looked like Whizz was trying really hard to be Lambert cool and hip.

Reactions: Lambert2191

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
Whizz has been getting a bit...
Interesting lately.

I've noticed his/her grammar has significantly picked up indicating a much more stern and rigidness. This coupled with the fact of his/her recent change of personality.

At any rate, I really want to play with Gregtech. I need a SSP world for myself since my last one went *poof*

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
Whizz has been getting a bit...
Interesting lately.

I've noticed his/her grammar has significantly picked up indicating a much more stern and rigidness. This coupled with the fact of his/her recent change of personality.

At any rate, I really want to play with Gregtech. I need a SSP world for myself since my last one went *poof*
You were playing with your fusion generator outside again LOL. Ya I hate when I accidently delete my own world while cleaning out my random seeds to see if its something I like.

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
it was in another thread. He jumped on a guy that started a thread asking for ideas while name droping lambert acting like it was his holy mission to belittle the guy.

Now I can see the whole lack of imagation angle if it was in genral but it was actually in the sub forum for map making and he was asking for help and ideas for making a map. Sure the op was fairly vauge but that can be ask about there really was no need to jump all over the op and to be honest it just looked like Whizz was trying really hard to be Lambert cool and hip.
Honestly I didn't even read the OP, namedropping is not cool in any situation