Horizons 1.0.9 and Monster 1.0.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
aah, alright. as I was wondering what I've asked about in this topic regarding the universal configurations
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/universal-configurations-question.37332/

basically, I was wondering what specific configuration files get edited/added with each new universal configuration version
this way people who're using the universal configurations and changed some configurations of their own will know when they need to re-edit a configuration file after updating
I'm not doing much else today, so I'll set ill try get it set up. I just need to get the list of eyamaz

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Yusunoha

Bigdog

Jul 29, 2019
How do you link servers?
just watch this it will tell you you need Qcraft to do it.

So any server that is not white-listed you can join or you just have to get on the white-list need the same mods installed though and you can't keep your items unless the server approves of the item transfer and I dont think most will have a creative server or something get max diamonds in inventory with bags then go to another hehe think not. :p

Raptorana

Jul 29, 2019
I'm thinking I'll stick to Monster 1.0.2, because I use the OpenBlocks tanks too much. Hopefully when the final release occurs OpenBlocks will be fixed...

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not doing much else today, so I'll set ill try get it set up. I just need to get the list of eyamaz

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

awesome, I'll be looking forward to it :D
though take your time, it's new years after all ;)

kuchiha

Jul 29, 2019
Any reason for blood magic to be disabled in Horizons 1.0.9 ?

Edit : also in changelog, Morpheus is visible, but it is not in modpack, any other reason ?

Last edited:

Valastro

Jul 29, 2019
Is anyone else having problems getting the Monster modpack to load? I get to the Mojang logo and it just shuts down.

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
Any reason for blood magic to be disabled in Horizons 1.0.9 ?

Edit : also in changelog, Morpheus is visible, but it is not in modpack, any other reason ?

Morpheus is a server side only mod. It's only included in the server downloads.

Tomson124

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys,

why is Advanced MAchines and Dartcraft not inculded anymore?:( I liked them in the Unleashed pack...:)

P.s Sry for my English, I'm German ;)

Siro

Jul 29, 2019
Every item/block in openblocks can be disabled by setting its ID to zero. So if it is a particular item causing a problem, it is very easy to disable the offending item without removing the entire mod.

un worry

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm, FTB Lite2 is stable and out of beta with OpenBlocks. Must be an intermod conflict of some kind?

Mikeemoo said yesterday its a cross-mod issue and he's on it ...
Mostly miscommunication from what I can gather, not helped by the fact that I've not been as active over the past month due to work. Mostly seems to be that its not playing too well with another mod in the pack. We're addressing any issues in the upcoming release, so subject to FTBs plans, and subject to some forgecraft 2 testing, it'll hopefully be re-added soon.

Foxleader21

Jul 29, 2019
its not working for me its saying no matter watt i do uninstall, reinstall, remove profiles, make new profiles, and retry it says the same thing invalde username or password

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
its not working for me its saying no matter watt i do uninstall, reinstall, remove profiles, make new profiles, and retry it says the same thing invalde username or password
1. Have you bought Minecraft from www.mojang.com or www.minecraft.net? If not, you need to if you want to play FTB.
2. Make sure you use your Mojang account email (or Minecraft username if you haven't migrated your account) and password, not your forum email and password.
3. Go create a thread in Tech Support if it still isn't working. This is not the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.