Horizons 1.0.9 and Monster 1.0.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomyhawke

Jul 29, 2019
i have a mac and every time i try to launch ftb it won't work it shows the FTB but then crashes, how do u fix that issue?

Dorque

Jul 29, 2019
FTB team, after a week of watching this thread, please know that I sympathize very, very, *very* much with what you have to put up with when preparing to release a new pack. I can only hope that you fine folks don't get burned out over it and keep on delivering an awesome pack that never, in a million years, would I have the time, patience or skill to put together myself... and whether they'll admit it or not, neither would any of the more difficult people, or they wouldn't be posting their complaints in the first place.

From all of us who know how crazy-stupid-much effort is involved in making over a hundred mods play nicely together, thank you so very much.

Behrooz

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a reason Blood magic was removed? I hadn't gotten around to using it on my previous world, but it seemed really interesting.

EDIT: And Archimedes' Ships mod? What was wrong with them both, if someone doesn't mind telling me.

Dorque

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a reason Blood magic was removed? I hadn't gotten around to using it on my previous world, but it seemed really interesting.
Blood magic is still in, just disabled by default due to mature content.

Really getting tired of answering that question, too...

As for Archimedes, it's REALLY hard on a server so, same deal, you have to enable it manually. But it's in Horizons still.

Here, these are the mod pack changelogs linked in the first post in this thread that specifically answer both of these questions: https://feedthebeast.atlassian.net/wiki/display/PML/Horizons

Reactions: Eyamaz

Behrooz

Jul 29, 2019
Blood magic is still in, just disabled by default due to mature content.

Really getting tired of answering that question, too...

As for Archimedes, it's REALLY hard on a server so, same deal, you have to enable it manually. But it's in Horizons still.

Here, these are the mod pack changelogs linked in the first post in this thread that specifically answer both of these questions: https://feedthebeast.atlassian.net/wiki/display/PML/Horizons

Oh okay, well I'm sorry for you having to answer this question again. I'm never on the forums so I didn't realize it was a common concern. Cheers though :D

Dorque

Jul 29, 2019
Oh okay, well I'm sorry for you having to answer this question again. I'm never on the forums so I didn't realize it was a common concern. Cheers though :D
Sorry, kinda hit my irritation threshold for the day with people failing to RTFM. It's probably time I went to bed =P

Chrestos

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, noticed that Monster is using qCraft 1.1 in 1.0.4, any plans to update it from 1.0.2 to 1.1 as well in DW20? I know you guys work hard and just might not have gotten around to it yet, but curiosity spurred me into asking.

Bigdog

Jul 29, 2019
I am happy they added qcraft nothing else to complain about its very useful for me and it be good as people can basically advertize there servers that have the same pack as well on someone else server is the admin allows it there so many possibility's. :p I so now for my main server no need to have everyone install qcraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.