Horizons 1.0.9 and Monster 1.0.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burtington

Jul 29, 2019
For some reason I still have Monster 1.0.1... Isn't is supposed to automatically update when you try to play it? Either way, I've probably just derped some how, but if anybody has an answer to this, tell me please :)

Dorque

Jul 29, 2019
For some reason I still have Monster 1.0.1... Isn't is supposed to automatically update when you try to play it? Either way, I've probably just derped some how, but if anybody has an answer to this, tell me please :)
A pack will only automatically update if two things are true; first, that your version is set to "Recommended", and second, if the new version has been flagged as the recommended version.

In all other cases you will need to force the update by switching the version manually (in the drop down menu for version, which probably says Recommended right now)

Reactions: Museli

Burtington

Jul 29, 2019
A pack will only automatically update if two things are true; first, that your version is set to "Recommended", and second, if the new version has been flagged as the recommended version.

In all other cases you will need to force the update by switching the version manually (in the drop down menu for version, which probably says Recommended right now)
Ohhhhh.... Ok, Thank-you :)

Andrew Renew

Jul 29, 2019
Is there anyway to add agent agriculture to the mod pack? or someone give me direction to do this manually. The agriculture mod that is in there is "minuscule" compared to agents. I am aware he is adding a lot but until then i'd like to play with agents.

ps i tried to do it my self and was getting some major crashes and such

Esheon

Jul 29, 2019
Is there anyway to add agent agriculture to the mod pack? or someone give me direction to do this manually. The agriculture mod that is in there is "minuscule" compared to agents. I am aware he is adding a lot but until then i'd like to play with agents.

ps i tried to do it my self and was getting some major crashes and such

If it's not included in any FTB packs, you'll most likely have to resolve some ID conflicts. Check the Master Configs, and change any IDs that conflict. Here is a good guide on how to resolve ID conflicts. It's a little outdated I think, but the info is still good. You can do it manually, but there are several different programs to help with the process.

Reactions: Andrew Renew

Dorque

Jul 29, 2019
Where is the switch to recommended ?
Soon™ ¹

¹ The word "Soon" (and non-English localizations thereof) are patented intellectual property of Blizzard Entertainment Inc. and denote a word referencing an event that will fall at a relatively near but undefined time in the future. Used here by kind permission.

Last edited:

Dorque

Jul 29, 2019
Did..... did you just return to this thread to answer your own written question?

I am now utterly confused.

Dorque

Jul 29, 2019
thursday is over!
Oh. You meant this Thursday past. Ok, that simplifies things a bit.

Answer: have a little patience. It's not like being pushed to Recommended actually means much of anything, update manually. And bear in mind the bit you left out; the full text is: "[both packs] will be pushed to recommended on Thursday barring nothing unfortunate." (my emphasis)

Dorque

Jul 29, 2019
I don´t see anything unfortunate :/
And I don't see you working on the pack; you don't know what kind of bugs they may have behind the scenes.

That being said, I'm not intending to draw out an argument. The answer remains, have some patience, update yourself, it's two whole extra mouse clicks which is significantly less time and effort than you expended in coming here to complain.

Slind

Mar 8, 2013
And I don't see you working on the pack; you don't know what kind of bugs they may have behind the scenes.

That being said, I'm not intending to draw out an argument. The answer remains, have some patience, update yourself, it's two whole extra mouse clicks which is significantly less time and effort than you expended in coming here to complain.
sorry wasn´t meant seriously. and there is more behind for me, much more.

Andrew Renew

Jul 29, 2019
If it's not included in any FTB packs, you'll most likely have to resolve some ID conflicts. Check the Master Configs, and change any IDs that conflict. Here is a good guide on how to resolve ID conflicts. It's a little outdated I think, but the info is still good. You can do it manually, but there are several different programs to help with the process.
Thanks a million!!

Flipz

Jul 29, 2019
If there is, I will send jadedcat after adubbz :p so let's hope not.
Can you please just send Jaded after adubbz anyway? I feel like it would be most entertaining. :p

Strangely enough something unfortunate occurred and real life is getting in the way of Eyamaz pushing these to recommended. You can use them still....

I don't see why any of us expect anything to go as planned anymore. It's like Murphy's Law was written specifically with us in mind. :p

Reactions: Nerixel
Status
Not open for further replies.