Direwolf20 1.7.10 Help, Venting and Discussion Thread

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

De@th$t@r

Jul 29, 2019
Hey has anybody been gtting a weird log that reads some error with EnderStorage Manager... My worlds level.dat just got corrupted and i just savd it and now im getting this weird error.... Any suggestions?

Damian Yates

Jul 29, 2019
Running DW20 and every time I execute /help I get kicked from the server with the following error:
Connection Lost
Internal Exception: io.netty.handler.codec.DecoderException:com.google.gson.JsonParseException:Don't know how to turn {"clickEvent":{"action":"suggest_command","value":"/INpureCore "}} into a Component

I am Op on server. There are no errors at the console. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

MacAisling

Popular Member
Apr 25, 2013
Kearneysville, West Virginia
updated to 1.0.3. None of my tesseracts were working. I am wondering if it has something to do with how I updated the server. I downloaded a fresh server. Got it set up. Then moved over only the server.properties and save file.

Just took down at least 12 tesseracts and replaced them with the ender io counterpart. Was to put off by the problem to really think it through. So just cheated up the new ones. Didn't connect having four of them already to the fact I could have got a minimum of stuff up and running till I made more. May need to delete this save and go back to a backup to try that out.

I've been manually updating the mods & haven't looked at the change log for 1.0.3 yet, but I had the same problem earlier this week. Updating EnderIO to the latest version should fix it.

Change log isn't up yet, but I think the problem was with 2.2.3.306, I skipped 2.2.4.309, & it is definitely fixed in 2.2.5.311.

Edit: change log is up & it looks like 1.0.3 is up to the same versions I'm using, so you might have something else going on.

Last edited:
Reactions: DeathOfTime

CED

Jul 29, 2019
So, recently found a bug. I tried to convert yellorium into blocks and it turned into uranium blocks. Not fun.

MacAisling

Popular Member
Apr 25, 2013
So, recently found a bug. I tried to convert yellorium into blocks and it turned into uranium blocks. Not fun.

Thank you, ore dictionary! I keep getting railcraft blocks from TE ingots. You can use the NoMoreRecipeConflicts arrow in a vanilla crafting table to pick the right output ONE EFFING BLOCK at a time (mod disabled again as being a nice idea, but basically useless as implemented, unless you have a more serious conflict than ore dict confusion).

Edit: looks like I'm not the only 1 to remove NoMoreRecipeConflicts. I did just see this in the Forge config, maybe setting it to false will help:

# Set to true to enable the post initialization sorting of crafting recipes using Forge's sorter. May cause desyncing on conflicting recipies. MUST RESTART MINECRAFT IF CHANGED FROM THE CONFIG GUI.
B:sortRecipies=true

Last edited:

Inngrimsch

Jul 29, 2019
1.0.3 server on the client? cause on the server download side its still 1.0.2 and the last time the client only updatet after the site did too^^

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
The issue over EnderIO/Extra Utils with TE/MFR was down to COFH API changing so mods had to adjust, if they haven't packed the correct mod versions with the COFH API change things will not work between those pairs of mods.

Inngrimsch

Jul 29, 2019
So i just updatet my Server to 1.0.3 and after trying to figure out why my inventory isn't working correctly + my op i finally figures out why... they changed the playerdat names so i had to rename my old one into my new one... so if anyone else runs into the same trouble here is the way to fix it without having to try to figure it out yourselfs ^^

MacAisling

Popular Member
Apr 25, 2013
The dw20 pack isn't launchung for me today. Everything just stops at "successfully created YggdrasilAuthenticationService". ME^4 took a little longer than usual, but is launching now. Does the server have the hiccups today?

SilentDeath236

Jul 29, 2019
Is anyone else have massive lag, to the point where you have to completely quite out and restart the game. ( yes my computer can handle they game and no I haven't edited the mod pack with the exception of taking hats and hat stands out)

Bagman817

Jul 29, 2019
Is anyone else have massive lag, to the point where you have to completely quite out and restart the game. ( yes my computer can handle they game and no I haven't edited the mod pack with the exception of taking hats and hat stands out)
While I've been lucky, it seems to be a fairly common problem with 1.7 packs. Try installing Fastcraft and use a different mini map, for starters.

Waughoo

Jul 29, 2019
Mines been really hit and miss. Sometimes I play for a couple hours with little to no lag. Other times I can constant lag for no reason I can see. Fastcraft and a java reinstall helped, but not completely

Ealer

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, my server is having issues in that it crashes whenever someone logs on. We're using the Direwolf20 1.7.10 1.0.3 version. I've tried updating, re-downloading all files except for the world file, and deleting player files. Any idea what's going on? Link to crash report: http://pastebin.com/Xub2qdj8

Antaioz

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, my server is having issues in that it crashes whenever someone logs on. We're using the Direwolf20 1.7.10 1.0.3 version. I've tried updating, re-downloading all files except for the world file, and deleting player files. Any idea what's going on? Link to crash report: http://pastebin.com/Xub2qdj8
Based on the log, the server's crashing whenever it loads a certain block and/or chunk. Looks like an NBT tag is corrupt or just broken.

Your best bet would be to use MCEdit to remove any recently placed blocks then. Backup the world before doing so.

Ealer

Jul 29, 2019
Based on the log, the server's crashing whenever it loads a certain block and/or chunk. Looks like an NBT tag is corrupt or just broken.

Your best bet would be to use MCEdit to remove any recently placed blocks then. Backup the world before doing so.
Hey thanks for replying! Is there any way to easily find what blocks have been recently placed?

Antaioz

Jul 29, 2019
Hey thanks for replying! Is there any way to easily find what blocks have been recently placed?
I'm afraid not, the best you can hope for is to talk to the players, or remove parts of the world with a 'trial and error' approach of locating the area where the problem is.

Ealer

Jul 29, 2019
I'm afraid not, the best you can hope for is to talk to the players, or remove parts of the world with a 'trial and error' approach of locating the area where the problem is.
So after a few hours of testing, I triangulated the area that seemed to have the bad chunk. I went into MCEdit Chunk view and selected the chunks that I knew were fine and pruned so it deleted every other chunk. It deleted almost all of the map, but luckily other than a small sliver of a player's island, the important stuff was retained. When I restarted the server, it regenerated the deleted chunks and everything seems fine other than more than normal lag from constantly generating chunks. Thanks a lot for your help Antaioz!

Veggetossj

Jul 29, 2019
playing on the 1.0.3 version and trying to get koboldite using a hobgoblin with a diamond pick on a lead. However, after 30 minutes of mining ti still hasnt mined even 1 piece of koboldite. Has any of had any luck with getting it?