Unsupported Direwolf 20: 1.6.4 {PUBLIC BETA}

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrowElf

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4 1.0.4
Mod & Version: Extra Utilities
Pastebin link to crash log: N/A
Whats the bug? Magnum Torch and Chandelier do not stop mobs from spawning like they should
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: None

EDIT: Seems to have fixed itself

Last edited:

Tezorian

Jul 29, 2019
This needs more information. How do they bug out?

When you move that far way the chunks will be unloaded and saved to disk. AE /should/ either interrupt this and keep them loaded (one option, I don't think it chooses this), or interpret this as those sections of the network being cutoff. Of course, once your network changes like this, all running processes are disrupted. Anything which makes a conditional request would re-evaluate said request and possibly re-queue it. Once you move back in to range, everything once again attaches. A similar circumstance can occur if, for some reason (IE being out of power) your network is being used to supply power to it's self in some manor (keeping generators fueled).

Chunkloading tools are a valid workaround and probably one you should be using for your processing areas in any event.

Not sure how i can supply more information on how they bug out. The controller is unable to communicate with its peripherals when i move out of a certain range. Unless there are some more direct questions, i do not know how to elaborate on this.
(ps. I actually forgot i had a chunk loader present on the level below, so that's not helping either.)

moff3tt

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if it is a bug.

Mod & Version: Biomes O Plenty
Whats the bug? Crappy looking world gen.
Can it be repeated? Yes

Here's some screenshots.

Reactions: RestrictedDruid

Yosomith

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if it is a bug.

Mod & Version: Biomes O Plenty
Whats the bug? Crappy looking world gen.
Can it be repeated? Yes

Looks like the map was generated in an older version of the pack, I'm guessing 1.0.2. There was an incorrect config file shipped with that version for BoP. I am assuming it's all fixed again now and that's why your seeing this as some biomes were turned off. Not really a bug.

Washuchan

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20
Mod & Version: Direwolf20 1.0.4 for MC 1.6.4
Pastebin link to crash log: No pastebin link possible
Whats the bug? The modpack mostly loads then crashes to desktop without an error message
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: None Known

PhanaticD

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: 1.6.4 1.4 tinker construct mod
Pastebin link to crash log: no error that I know of
Whats the bug? all tinkers construct items involving glass have an invalid ore-dictionary tag
Can it be repeated? I suppose
Known Fix: I dont know

more info:
b1b1dd6992d0444a97ff4ea8c1d4ee48.png

Derif`

Jul 29, 2019
79A4JiJ.png
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4 1.0.4 & 1.0.5
Mod & Version: Thermal Expansion 3.0.0.b9e & 3.0.0b10
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/kD16sb52
Whats the bug? Game crashes to desktop. Almost certainly issue with Thermal Expansion. Attempting to make a compact RF powered Quarry. Placed Aqueous Accumulator directly on top of Hardened Energy Conduit and immediate crash to desktop. This was done on a server. Built same configuration in local world and immediate crash to desktop. Friend on server went to quarry and crashed as it was loading. imgur link for config prior to placing Aqueous Accumulator is here: http://i.imgur.com/79A4JiJ.png
Saw 1.0.5 has just been released and grabbed it to see if this resolves issue. Placing Aqueous Accumulator doesn't cause crash in with b10, but if placed with b9e, unable to login/load world.

Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: 1.0.5 / 3.0.0b10 appear to fix issue placing the Aqueous Accumulator crashing, but does not fix if already placed and crashing.

Last edited by a moderator:

ADmiral Fluffy

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: 1.6.2
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/iEmq2NJ9
Whats the bug? Quarry connected to a diamond chest, Items are pulled from the diamond chest via Gold AND Autarchic gate, then fed via BC piping to a mine factory reloaded filter, gravel, sand, dirt and cobble stone are fed into a trashcan, all other items are sent to a nearby tesseract, some where in this line ( i believe it is Copper gravel) is causing the game to crash, Atleast this is what it appears to be
PS. Game crashes straight to desktop, no white screen as per normal.
Can it be repeated? yes
Known Fix: use modified MCedit to deletethe filter buffer from minefactory reloaded

Last edited:

shivalwolf

Jul 29, 2019
1st thing before any bug report.
Try updating java if your version is out of date.
Current java is 7_45

If you are running a 64bit OS. get 64bit java and use that. It solves alot of issues with mods.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
mod change, r-click the item duct with a pneumatic servo to 'upgrade' it.[DOUBLEPOST=1387340914][/DOUBLEPOST]Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.4
Mod & Version: ThermalExpansion-3.0.0.b9e
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/MDXXGJMZ
Whats the bug? Placed a Thermal Expansion 'Energetic Infuser' connected to power, upon r-click/interaction client crashes.
Can it be repeated? every time so far...
Known Fix: none

Cross mod issue with Railcraft heat block. Fixed in 1.0.5 update by turning heat blocks off. They were invisible tracking devices. Press ok when it says RC item missing.[DOUBLEPOST=1387423774][/DOUBLEPOST]
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.4
Mod & Version: Thermal Expansion
Whats the bug? When using itemducts I can not click the pipe and open the whitelist blacklist thing.
Can it be repeated?
Known Fix:

Not a bug. Right click it with a pneumatic servo.[DOUBLEPOST=1387423963][/DOUBLEPOST]
Mod & Version: 1.6.2
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/iEmq2NJ9
Whats the bug? Quarry connected to a diamond chest, Items are pulled from the diamond chest via Gold AND Autarchic gate, then fed via BC piping to a mine factory reloaded filter, gravel, sand, dirt and cobble stone are fed into a trashcan, all other items are sent to a nearby tesseract, some where in this line ( i believe it is Copper gravel) is causing the game to crash, Atleast this is what it appears to be
PS. Game crashes straight to desktop, no white screen as per normal.
Can it be repeated? yes
Known Fix: use modified MCedit to deletethe filter buffer from minefactory reloaded

This appears to be a Buildcraft bug. Will report. In the meantime try itemducts.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
79A4JiJ.png
Whats the bug? Game crashes to desktop. Almost certainly issue with Thermal Expansion. Attempting to make a compact RF powered Quarry. Placed Aqueous Accumulator directly on top of Hardened Energy Conduit and immediate crash to desktop. This was done on a server. Built same configuration in local world and immediate crash to desktop. Friend on server went to quarry and crashed as it was loading. imgur link for config prior to placing Aqueous Accumulator is here: http://i.imgur.com/79A4JiJ.png
Saw 1.0.5 has just been released and grabbed it to see if this resolves issue. Placing Aqueous Accumulator doesn't cause crash in with b10, but if placed with b9e, unable to login/load world.

Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: 1.0.5 / 3.0.0b10 appear to fix issue placing the Aqueous Accumulator crashing, but does not fix if already placed and crashing.

Actually no this is a known Railcraft issue with Heat blocks. 1.0.5 turned the heat blocks off. Just because a crash log says a specific mod doesn't make it that mods fault. This is how nasty rumors get started. Please don't do that. Our test crew is very good at finding exactly which mod is causing something and 6/10 times its not the mod listed in the crash report.

King Lemming

Jul 29, 2019
I normally don't do this, I really don't, so forgive the snark in advance. But this one has been coming up so much and so frequently that I have to do this:
Whats the bug? Game crashes to desktop. Almost certainly (read: 100%) issue with Railcraft Heat Blocks and Unresolved Vanilla Interaction. Attempting to make a compact RF powered Quarry. Placed Aqueous Accumulator directly on top of Hardened Energy Conduit and immediate crash to desktop. This was done on a server. Built same configuration in local world and immediate crash to desktop. Friend on server went to quarry and crashed as it was loading. imgur link for config prior to placing Aqueous Accumulator is here: http://i.imgur.com/79A4JiJ.png

Can it be repeated? Yes
Fixed that for you. Disable your heat blocks. Seriously I cannot emphasize how bad the interaction is there - Vanilla does NOT handle invisible Tile Entities well.

lordicon

Jul 29, 2019
Mode Pack Direwolf20 1.6.4 V1.0.5
Mod & Version Thermal Expansion 3.0.0.b10
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/LaNyeWxP
What is the bug?
In Direwolf20 pack 1.0.4 i had a thermal expansion ore system. After the upgrade to 1.0.5 i no longer have the itemducts or liquiducts between all my machines and chests.
If i try and place a new itemduct it crashes see crash report.
powerducts place but they wont connect to power source.
Can it be repeated? Yes

DriftinFool

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.05(Recommended)
Mod & Version:Thermal Expansion
Pastebin link to crash log: No pastebin link possible
Whats the bug? The itemducts and fluiducts placed in the world prior to this update are invisible. I can't see them to break them and put them in the crafting table. They don't have a hit box that highlights, but you can't place blocks where they were and you can walk on them. I had no issues with any of the 3 energy conduits. I have all of them replaced and working.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: Remove them with MCedit I guess

Reactions: lordicon

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Mode Pack Direwolf20 1.6.4 V1.0.5
Mod & Version Thermal Expansion 3.0.0.b10
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/LaNyeWxP
What is the bug?
In Direwolf20 pack 1.0.4 i had a thermal expansion ore system. After the upgrade to 1.0.5 i no longer have the itemducts or liquiducts between all my machines and chests.
If i try and place a new itemduct it crashes see crash report.
powerducts place but they wont connect to power source.
Can it be repeated? Yes

Can you give me a screenshot of your setup. I cannot get this to occur at all.

moff3tt

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like the map was generated in an older version of the pack, I'm guessing 1.0.2. There was an incorrect config file shipped with that version for BoP. I am assuming it's all fixed again now and that's why your seeing this as some biomes were turned off. Not really a bug.

I figured it would be something like that. I did more searching around and it didn't continue. I guess the areas it would still seem to generate like that were just sort of pregenerated because I was near enough but not enough for the map to say I was there type of thing. (Sorry if this clutters up the thread.)

lordicon

Jul 29, 2019
Can you give me a screenshot of your setup. I cannot get this to occur at all.

It seems to be the same issue as drifftinFool. After i read his post i went and tried to walk through one of the areas with pipes and i cant.
provided screenshot anyway (Basic setup that is having the issue) but it seems to be when i try and replace one of the invisible pipes that i crash. There is also an invisible fluiduct between the aquidus (sp) and the motor

The question is how can i remove the invisible pipes

Attachments

• 2013-12-18_22.29.00.png
    2013-12-18_22.29.00.png
    320.9 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:

mrbruce300

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version:1.0.4
Pastebin link to crash log:n/a
Whats the bug? completed thaumcraft research and got the scroll but when I right click it nothing happens
Can it be repeated? yes
Known Fix don't know

AlienKnitter

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4 v1.0.5
Mod & Version: ModularPowersuits-1.6.2-0.9.0-78 and Numina-1.6.2-0.1.0-47
Whats the bug? They don't seem to be properly reading the JSON recipe file, so the TE recipes don't work. Tested the recipe to make sure it wasn't just an NEI issue, but I still couldn't craft.
Can it be repeated? Happened in my survival and creative world.
Known Fix? I rolled back to MPS-76 and Numina-45, works fine now.

Status
Not open for further replies.