Unsupported Direwolf 20: 1.6.4 {PUBLIC BETA}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
It seems to be the same issue as drifftinFool. After i read his post i went and tried to walk through one of the areas with pipes and i cant.
provided screenshot anyway (Basic setup that is having the issue) but it seems to be when i try and replace one of the invisible pipes that i crash. There is also an invisible fluiduct between the aquidus (sp) and the motor

The question is how can i remove the invisible pipes

I think this may be related to the Railcraft Heat bug. It was doing some oddball things to various mods so we turned it off in the newest update.

Unique13

Jul 29, 2019
Can you give me a screenshot of your setup. I cannot get this to occur at all.

Jaded, you can't get this to occur, because you are placing new items (conduits, fluiducts and/or itemducts).

A recent Thermal Expansion update obsoleted these items (tool tip says something like .. "you need to put this into a crafting bench to get the new item.").

It's a pain with the conduits, but at least you can see them and wrench them. Unfortunately, the fluiducts are not visible or wrenchable, but are present and very much in the way (as someone else has said).

llloyd

Jul 29, 2019
As of 1.0.5 I still get the huge list of item mismatch
I keep getting ID mismatches whenever there is an update. Should I keep posting them here or are they not a big deal?

Mod Pack: Direwolf20 (v1.0.2) Minecraft Version 1.6.4
Mod & Version: Not Sure
Pastebin link to crash log: N/A
Whats the bug?
Forge Mod Loader has found ID mismatches
Complete details are in the log file
ID 13277 is mismatched between world and game
ID 13276 is mismatched between world and game
ID 13278 is mismatched between world and game
ID 13265 is mismatched between world and game
ID 13264 is mismatched between world and game
ID 13759 is mismatched between world and game
ID 13758 is mismatched between world and game
ID 13757 is mismatched between world and game
ID 13756 is mismatched between world and game
ID 13256 is mismatched between world and game
ID 13257 is mismatched between world and game
ID 13258 is mismatched between world and game
ID 13259 is mismatched between world and game
ID 13260 is mismatched between world and game
ID 13261 is mismatched between world and game
ID 13262 is mismatched between world and game
ID 13263 is mismatched between world and game
ID 13307 is mismatched between world and game
ID 13306 is mismatched between world and game
ID 13305 is mismatched between world and game
ID 13304 is mismatched between world and game

As of 1.0.5 I'm still getting these same ID mismatches with the DW20 Ep 0 map download, am I forever stuck with 1.0.2 or will I be able to update some day? >.<

DriftinFool

Jul 29, 2019
I think this may be related to the Railcraft Heat bug. It was doing some oddball things to various mods so we turned it off in the newest update.

I am on the newest version. I haven't used RC in my world. Going from 1.04-1.05 broke TE conduits and ducts. Break the ones in the world and any in your inventory, put in a crafting grid and get the new ones out like the tool tip says. I did this with all of my energy conduits with no issues. They weren't connected when I logged in, but they were visible. The item and fluid ducts are all invisible so I can't break them and recraft for the new recipe. I can't use my world at the moment since it was lava powered by fluiducts and all my TE machines are connected to item ducts. I can't replace them and don't feel like moving all my machines. Had to kill the quarry and can't even get any of my items. They are in a dead AE network. No lava for the generators. Any ideas would be great.

Here's my bug report from earlier. I am adding screen shots.

Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.05(Recommended)
Mod & Version:Thermal Expansion
Pastebin link to crash log: No pastebin link possible
Whats the bug? The itemducts and fluiducts placed in the world prior to this update are invisible. I can't see them to break them and put them in the crafting table. They don't have a hit box that highlights, but you can't place blocks where they were and you can walk on them. I had no issues with any of the 3 energy conduits. I have all of them replaced and working.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: Remove them with MCedit I guess

Sorry, I can't find the spoiler button and don't know the code....

Where my item ducts were. I think they were opaque ones.
Me standing on them even though they don't show. I can place and break blocks under them, but the sapce they were in can't be used.
bDRNhBX.png

NOD0du9.png

This is where my fluiducts were. Once again, an invisible block with no hit box.
EFUCCmX.png

NOD0du9.png

Last edited by a moderator:

mandydax

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4 v1.0.4 and v1.0.5
Mod & Version: Thaumcraft 4
Whats the bug? I'm not sure when it happened, but all of my research points are gone. The Research Table only had the elemental primal aspects with no numbers. I noticed only when I tried to scan the new wand I made and it said I didn't have the knowledge, but I had all the aspects unlocked. I can't rescan things I've scanned before; the Thaumometer shows the aspects for them. I can scan things I haven't scanned before if I now have the prerequistites. Also, shifting to view the aspects of an item puts question marks up for "undiscovered" aspects. https://www.dropbox.com/s/06egvp4iqhkznbt/2013-12-18_23.32.34.png I have not lost any of the completed research from my Thaumonomicon.
Can it be repeated? I haven't re-lost any of the research points I've gained since then, so no.
Known Fix? None. I can't find where the player's research points and research unlocks are stored, and I don't know how to cheat them in, either. I also tried restarting the game in the same version it happened in (1.0.4) and the new version (1.0.5) to no avail.

Any help with restoring or unlocking and cheating back in those points would be appreciated. I did a lot of exploring and scanned dozens of aura nodes. I had hundreds of research points in the primals.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4 v1.0.4 and v1.0.5
Mod & Version: Thaumcraft 4
Whats the bug? I'm not sure when it happened, but all of my research points are gone. The Research Table only had the elemental primal aspects with no numbers. I noticed only when I tried to scan the new wand I made and it said I didn't have the knowledge, but I had all the aspects unlocked. I can't rescan things I've scanned before; the Thaumometer shows the aspects for them. I can scan things I haven't scanned before if I now have the prerequistites. Also, shifting to view the aspects of an item puts question marks up for "undiscovered" aspects. https://www.dropbox.com/s/06egvp4iqhkznbt/2013-12-18_23.32.34.png I have not lost any of the completed research from my Thaumonomicon.
Can it be repeated? I haven't re-lost any of the research points I've gained since then, so no.
Known Fix? None. I can't find where the player's research points and research unlocks are stored, and I don't know how to cheat them in, either. I also tried restarting the game in the same version it happened in (1.0.4) and the new version (1.0.5) to no avail.

Any help with restoring or unlocking and cheating back in those points would be appreciated. I did a lot of exploring and scanned dozens of aura nodes. I had hundreds of research points in the primals.

We've had a couple reports of this and have been unable to track down the cause.[DOUBLEPOST=1387432888][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am on the newest version. I haven't used RC in my world. Going from 1.04-1.05 broke TE conduits and ducts. Break the ones in the world and any in your inventory, put in a crafting grid and get the new ones out like the tool tip says. I did this with all of my energy conduits with no issues. They weren't connected when I logged in, but they were visible. The item and fluid ducts are all invisible so I can't break them and recraft for the new recipe. I can't use my world at the moment since it was lava powered by fluiducts and all my TE machines are connected to item ducts. I can't replace them and don't feel like moving all my machines. Had to kill the quarry and can't even get any of my items. They are in a dead AE network. No lava for the generators. Any ideas would be great.

The railcraft heat blocks were invisible blocks that spawned everywhere you walked or stood. They interfered with a lot of things. Try rolling back to the old version?

DriftinFool

Jul 29, 2019
We've had a couple reports of this and have been unable to track down the cause.[DOUBLEPOST=1387432888][/DOUBLEPOST]

The railcraft heat blocks were invisible blocks that spawned everywhere you walked or stood. They interfered with a lot of things. Try rolling back to the old version?

Took your advice. I rolled back to 1.04 and loaded my world. The item and fluid ducts were visible. I was able to remove them so time to update again. Thanx.[DOUBLEPOST=1387435357][/DOUBLEPOST]
Jaded, you can't get this to occur, because you are placing new items (conduits, fluiducts and/or itemducts).

A recent Thermal Expansion update obsoleted these items (tool tip says something like .. "you need to put this into a crafting bench to get the new item.").

It's a pain with the conduits, but at least you can see them and wrench them. Unfortunately, the fluiducts are not visible or wrenchable, but are present and very much in the way (as someone else has said).

Mode Pack Direwolf20 1.6.4 V1.0.5
Mod & Version Thermal Expansion 3.0.0.b10
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/LaNyeWxP
What is the bug?
In Direwolf20 pack 1.0.4 i had a thermal expansion ore system. After the upgrade to 1.0.5 i no longer have the itemducts or liquiducts between all my machines and chests.
If i try and place a new itemduct it crashes see crash report.
powerducts place but they wont connect to power source.
Can it be repeated? Yes

Roll back to version 1.04 and the item and fluid ducts will be visible. Remove them and update to the latest version again. It worked for me.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
When updating from 1.0.4 remove any conduits and ducts in your world and hold them in your inventory. Railcraft's invisible tracking block was removed because of bugs. However this causes ducts and conduits to go invisible and be unremovable when updating. This is not a Thermal Expansion bug.

DriftinFool

Jul 29, 2019
When updating from 1.0.4 remove any conduits and ducts in your world and hold them in your inventory. Railcraft's invisible tracking block was removed because of bugs. However this causes ducts and conduits to go invisible and be unremovable when updating. This is not a Thermal Expansion bug.

I missed a single item duct when I rolled back... Didn't want to redo everything so I tried a terrain smasher and it broke the invisible block. Could help if someone misses one.

Reactions: Jordan78 and Eximos

Magcast

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 (v1.0.5)
Mod & Version: Thermal Expansion (v3.0.0.b10)
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/V8pfqLma
Whats the bug: I placed an opaque Item duct(non upgraded) on a double wooden chest leading to a strongbox tier 1. As soon as i switched it to unload from wooden chest the game crashed and now the world doesnt even appear when i start up minecraft. But the file still is where its supposed to be in my documents(where i set the game to be intstalled).
Can it be repeated: yes
Known fix: None

Nooska

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20
Mod & Version: ForgeModLoader(?) / modpack version 1.0.4
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/5PCR7p0P
Whats the bug? When starting the server (Single player) a fatal exception occurs forcing the server to be stopped before loading fully. Attempting to start the world again hangs the client. Started occuring after a computer crash (display driver) - initially unable to even load the modpack fully, downgrading to v 1.0.3 and then back up to 1.0.4 let me load the game, just not the world.
Can it be repeated? so far repeated every time I've tried (up to 5 times now, with computer retsarts in between as well)
Known Fix:?

Updated to modpackversion 1.0.6 (clean install, new location, copied the save)
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/iiRZYsnd
Whats the bug? Same fatal exception message, unknown character in a java runtime Exception (line 4082 onwards)

hpbotha

Jul 29, 2019
Updated to modpackversion 1.0.6 (clean install, new location, copied the save)
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/iiRZYsnd
Whats the bug? Same fatal exception message, unknown character in a java runtime Exception (line 4082 onwards)
Is this just related to your current world or can you create a new world?

I have had a similar bug where my world corrupted.

mandydax

Jul 29, 2019
We've had a couple reports of this and have been unable to track down the cause.

About the missing research points, I have found how to cheat them back in so I can at least continue. I had to download NBTExplorer and open the level.dat file in my save. I then went to Data/Player/ForgeData/PlayerPersisted/TCAspects/TCAspectsList and repopulated that tree with compound tags each containing the short tag "amount: [points]" and string tag "key: [aspectName]". I had to guess about how many of each I had. I'll try to keep screencaps of my RP levels each time I play in case it recurs.

I expect that there was some weird error writing to this tag during one of my game saves.

gago

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20
Mod & Version: 1.0.4
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/RCYzxcMw
Whats the bug?
I've made an armor stand for my new Knightly armor from Goblin stronghold, set it down and put a Knightly helmet on& immediately crashed. After a few tries i figured out i only crash if i look at its general direction from up to ~50 blocks away. Anyone else on the server that tries to come near it, crashes as well. Someone managed to destroy it with using F5, but we still both crashed afterwards. I then tried to move backwards to it and i'm now caught in a loop - can't move even a single bit after logging in, i crash every time.

Can it be repeated? Yes. Tried putting down armor stand with knightly armor, piece by piece on a single player world. Didn't crash.
Known Fix: Haven't figured out a fix yet.

karelmikie3

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.6
Mod & Version: OpenPeripheral-0.2.1-preview8
Whats the bug? openperipheral does return the wrong stuff when getting the value's out of the table returned by: getTankInfo() this is possibly caused by using an outdated versino of openperipheral that still uses the liquid system and forge that now uses the fluid system
image: http://imgur.com/FQwnnai
Can it be repeated? Yes.
Known Fix: possibly updating openperipheral to the latest jenkins build which can be found here: http://openmods.info:8080/job/OpenPeripheral/

jengeld4

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.4
Mod & Version: Forestry
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/BQU7twGa
Whats the bug? Right-clicking (with tool or open hand) on a squeezer and fermenter causes a crash. Still seems to be working correctly. Crash report suggest it's being cast wrong?
Can it be repeated? Yes.
Known Fix: None
Still present in latest recommended version (1.0.6?). New Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/vpLVS1CC

Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.4
Mod & Version: Thermal Expansion
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/NMpABRJp
Whats the bug? Right-clicking (with tool or open hand) on a magma dynamo opens GUI, then crashes. Steam Dynamo seems to work; can't test Compression Dynamos. Crash log seems to suggest opening an unknown container.
Can it be repeated? Yes.
Known Fix: None

Edit: Compression Dynamo seems to be working correctly.
Same Thing I'm afraid. They do seem to be different errors, but I'm not sure of the cause. New Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/S0FGwcX5

Edit: also of note, I found some of the cobblestone/gravel (not sure which it was before, not all was effected) in the world changed to copper and apatite ores (which they definitely were no before).

Last edited:

NoHealsForU

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: forestry or TE
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/KXK75AZf
Whats the bug? I tried to open the Gui of one of my forestry Stills, and the game crashed. It hapens everytime with the same Still until i destroy it and replace it. Other Stills work fine in the same TE energy conduit network. The Stills are also connected to TE fluid ducts.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: Mine and replace the Still.

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.5 and 1.0.6
Mod & Version: Twilight Forest
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/wbDnyhAc
Whats the bug? If i put a knight-armor on an armorstand, the game chrashed
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: nothing special, just deactivated the twilight mod, and reactivated it... external tools also may help

Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.2 and 1.0.6
Mod & Version: Ars Magica 2
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/XhewgkN4
Whats the bug? If i create a spell with the crafting altar or a player drops an craftet spell in the world. not every player is affected
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: sorry, no fix :(

jengeld4

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: forestry or TE
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/KXK75AZf
Whats the bug? I tried to open the Gui of one of my forestry Stills, and the game crashed. It hapens everytime with the same Still until i destroy it and replace it. Other Stills work fine in the same TE energy conduit network. The Stills are also connected to TE fluid ducts.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: Mine and replace the Still.

Oh should have waited 5 minutes. This fixed my problems too. Though I'm still unsure of why it happened in the first place and why parts of my base noww are copper...

Status
Not open for further replies.