Not open for further replies.

Computercraftnoob

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20
Mod & Version: 1.6.4
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/qFWXxxYr
Whats the bug?
Can it be repeated? Yes, can't evade it
Known Fix: don't know I don't do anything like this stuff like trying to figure out why this WONT WORK HELP ME PLZ IM A MONSTER WHEN I CANT PLAY WITH DIRE'S MODPACK HELP!!!!!!!
and now it will let me play it but when I click on single player it closes right then and theres not a crash report folder or crash report.txt help D;

Last edited:

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
Mod & Version: 1.6.4/1.0.6
Pastebin link to crash log: No crash log
Whats the bug? Console spam on my server. Starts whenever a player logs in.

2013-12-19 11:16:25 [INFO] [CoFHWorld] Retroactively generating features for the chunk at [-30, -127].
2013-12-19 11:16:25 [INFO] [CoFHWorld] Retroactively flattening bedrock for the chunk at [-29, -127].
2013-12-19 11:16:25 [INFO] [CoFHWorld] Retroactively generating features for the chunk at [-29, -127].
2013-12-19 11:16:25 [INFO] [CoFHWorld] Retroactively flattening bedrock for the chunk at [-28, -127].
2013-12-19 11:16:25 [INFO] [CoFHWorld] Retroactively generating features for the chunk at [-28, -127].
2013-12-19 11:16:25 [INFO] [CoFHWorld] Retroactively flattening bedrock for the chunk at [-27, -127]

Can it be repeated? Yes

Nooska

Jul 29, 2019
Is this just related to your current world or can you create a new world?

I have had a similar bug where my world corrupted.
After upgrading to 1.0.6 I could create a world and load into it after it was created as well, though my first world still has the fatal exception.
(During 1.0.4 I couldn't create a new world either)
During startup (don't know if it is related)I get an error that OpenAL64.dll in the natives folder cannot be accessed as another process is using the file).
After attempting to load my old world, I subsequently get a hang in the client if attempting to load the new world - console again reporting that the server was forced into server_stopped state, but without the unloading and saving messages)

RestrictedDruid

Jul 29, 2019
It seems to be the same issue as drifftinFool. After i read his post i went and tried to walk through one of the areas with pipes and i cant.
provided screenshot anyway (Basic setup that is having the issue) but it seems to be when i try and replace one of the invisible pipes that i crash. There is also an invisible fluiduct between the aquidus (sp) and the motor

The question is how can i remove the invisible pipes

Do what I did using Thermal Expansion! Craft a Terrain Smasher and place it in front of the offending invisible pipe. It will be destroyed and you can now place a block in that spot.

jengeld4

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Thermal Expansion?
Pastebin link to crash log: N/A No crash
Whats the bug? My Energy cells worked when I updates, but I tried to switch two (using crescent hammer), now, nether work. Both change colors on there sides (and disconnect/reconnect correctly) but won't accept an input, even while blue. tested Conduits and the seem to working correctly, but to be sure, I destroyed the conduits and cells and respawned them with the same effect.
Can it be repeated? Not sure, I keep having the effect in one world but spawning in the items in another world don't seem to have the same effects
Known Fix:

Ketalar

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Thermal Expansion 3.0.0.b10a
Pastebin link : http://pastebin.com/PijtR2mU
The Bug? Every time I open up the Magma Crucible's interface, the game crashes.I have a feeling the problem might be from TE and not from the pack itself, but since I'm no pro at reading crash reports I report the problem here.
Can it be repeated? Yes, I just have to re-open the magma crucible's interface.
Known fix: None

Thank you for your time :)

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Thermal Expansion 3.0.0.b10a
Pastebin link : http://pastebin.com/PijtR2mU
The Bug? Every time I open up the Magma Crucible's interface, the game crashes.I have a feeling the problem might be from TE and not from the pack itself, but since I'm no pro at reading crash reports I report the problem here.
Can it be repeated? Yes, I just have to re-open the magma crucible's interface.

Thank you for your time :)

Pick it up and place it back down. Its a residual bug from RC heat blocks having been on in the last version.

Nooska

Jul 29, 2019
After upgrading to 1.0.6 I could create a world and load into it after it was created as well, though my first world still has the fatal exception.
(During 1.0.4 I couldn't create a new world either)
During startup (don't know if it is related)I get an error that OpenAL64.dll in the natives folder cannot be accessed as another process is using the file).
After attempting to load my old world, I subsequently get a hang in the client if attempting to load the new world - console again reporting that the server was forced into server_stopped state, but without the unloading and saving messages)
After a completely fresh reinstall of java and all modpack associations (complete delition and loading), the FML log shows it is AE related.

Since I've already posted here about it, I will post the fml log excerpt here (will happily go to tech support if that is needed)

2013-12-19 21:34:09 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Caught exception from AppliedEnergistics
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unknown character ' ' in '/saves/First attempt/data/AppEng.dat:1'
at net.minecraftforge.common.Configuration.load(Configuration.java:625)
at net.minecraftforge.common.Configuration.<init>(Configuration.java:100)
at appeng.common.AppEngWorldSettings.<init>(AppEngWorldSettings.java:29)
at appeng.common.AppEngWorldSettings.getInstance(AppEngWorldSettings.java:38)
at appeng.common.AppEng.serverStarting(AppEng.java:700)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:545)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:313)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:201)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:181)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:112)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.serverStarting(Loader.java:748)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.handleServerStarting(FMLCommonHandler.java:314)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71197_b(IntegratedServer.java:109)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:445)
at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)
2013-12-19 21:34:09 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] A fatal exception occurred during the server starting event
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unknown character ' ' in '/saves/First attempt/data/AppEng.dat:1'
at net.minecraftforge.common.Configuration.load(Configuration.java:625)
at net.minecraftforge.common.Configuration.<init>(Configuration.java:100)
at appeng.common.AppEngWorldSettings.<init>(AppEngWorldSettings.java:29)
at appeng.common.AppEngWorldSettings.getInstance(AppEngWorldSettings.java:38)
at appeng.common.AppEng.serverStarting(AppEng.java:700)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:545)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1.invoke(Unknown Source)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:201)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:181)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:112)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.serverStarting(Loader.java:748)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.handleServerStarting(FMLCommonHandler.java:314)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71197_b(IntegratedServer.java:109)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:445)
at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)
2013-12-19 21:34:09 [INFO] [Minecraft-Server] Stopping server

I have a quartz grinding stone and handle (and some ores) but nothing else from AE (as far as I remember) anywhere in my world, so if it is only AE messing up, I can live with losing AE and getting it back at this point if that is possible.

DirtyNinja

Jul 29, 2019
Mod pack: Direwolf20
Mod & Version: Direwolf20 modpack 1.6.4
Pastebin Link: http://pastebin.com/A4UjambN
The bug?: When i save and quit my world and go back in it nothing is saved from last time. also is says "[WARNING] [Minecraft-Server] The save is being accessed from another location, aborting" in the console

Ketalar

Jul 29, 2019
Unfortunately the game reacted in the same way. Here is the new crash report, in case it's any different from the other.

http://pastebin.com/UnGB5jfa
I would like to point out that after this second report I proceeded to remove all the liquiducts, itemducts, energy cells and flux cables(or whatever they're called now). Once removed I closed my game, reopened it, replaced all ducts and cables and tried once more to open the crucible. Yet the game still crashes the same way.

Sorry for posting twice about the same thing, by the way.

Sartorian

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Opis 1.1.0 Alpha
Pastebin link to crash log: N/A No crash
Whats the bug? Every time I try to remove Opis from the pack, (causes ungodly lag) It somehow re-enables itself. It's even gone as far as reinstalling itself when I tried deleting it from the modpack.
Can it be repeated? Every time.

Xylixar

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Ars Magica 2 (1.0.2b)
Pastebin link to crash log: No crash
Whats the bug?: All options in the skill tree config are set to true, but one of the spell modifiers that can be unlocked is said to be "Disabled by config"
Can it be repeated? Yes just open up the occulus and click the utility tab
Known Fix: None

gago

Jul 29, 2019

Mod & Version: Extra utilities v1.0.2

Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/XEnEq7i9

Whats the bug? I've put a Transfer node on a hopper(connected to ~20 other hoppers) by my enderman farm. Crashed& i cannot get back online - insta crash.

Can it be repeated? Tried just putting transfer node on a hopper& a set of hoppers - didn't work.

Known Fix: Don't know a fix.

Cazgem

Jul 29, 2019

Mod & Version: Extra utilities v1.0.2

Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/XEnEq7i9

Whats the bug? I've put a Transfer node on a hopper(connected to ~20 other hoppers) by my enderman farm. Crashed& i cannot get back online - insta crash.

Can it be repeated? Tried just putting transfer node on a hopper& a set of hoppers - didn't work.

Known Fix: Don't know a fix.

This bug also exists when using the TE ducts on barrels, ender tanks, and a few more things.

I worked around this, however, by placing inventory itemdown, THEN using ducts afterwards. It fixed the issues I was having at least. Going to do some testing to figure out what all is affected by this.

Reactions: RestrictedDruid

Cazgem

Jul 29, 2019
Update: If your world is corrupted and you cannot open it after placing something near a TE pipe:
DISABLE Thermal Expansion, and replace your world's level.dat, and session.lock with new versions. You will come into the game near your original spawn, and lose your inventory, but a good trade if you've put several hours into the world TBH.

After you make your way back, exit minecraft and make a backup of your world as it is without TE. Then, open FTb and re-enable TE. You have to use creative mode to put stuff back, but it's better than nothing right?

gago

Jul 29, 2019
The problem is, this is on a server, so i can't do much about it.
Yesterday there was a similar problem with armor stand+knightly helm, which was fixed by an admin. He did something with item ID's and removed all those items from the world.. Means i have to wait for half a day before an admin comes back online :p

Status
Not open for further replies.