Unsupported Direwolf 20: 1.6.4 {PUBLIC BETA}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladezz

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20
Mod & Version: 1.6.4 Version 1.0.7
Pastebin link to crash log:n/a
Whats the bug? When using the Electric Treetap there is a chance that when you right click on the sticky resin in the rubber tree and hold down the right mouse button it will keep giving you sticky resin, even when there is none left on the tree. Getting 15+ on one sticky resin on the tree.
Can it be repeated? yes
Known Fix: Only tap the right mouse when harvesting sticky resin.

mjevans

Jul 29, 2019
Whats the bug? When using the Electric Treetap there is a chance that when you right click on the sticky resin in the rubber tree and hold down the right mouse button it will keep giving you sticky resin, even when there is none left on the tree. Getting 15+ on one sticky resin on the tree.
Can it be repeated? yes
Known Fix: Only tap the right mouse when harvesting sticky resin.
I think this might be functioning as intended. Continuing to 'tap' a dry resin spot is supposed to either give you more resin OR kill the spot. It sounds like you just got lucky with one spot.

RestrictedDruid

Jul 29, 2019
Modpack: Direwolf20 1.6.4 - 1.0.7
Mod: MachineMuse's Modular Powersuits
What's the bug? Unable to craft any part of the mod using the Thermal Expansion recipes. Went into the config to check and saw this:

general {
B:"Allow Conflicting Keybinds"=true
D:"Base Heat Cap"=50.0
D:"Energy per IC2 EU"=0.4
D:"Energy per MJ"=1.0
D:"Energy per RF"=0.1
D:"Energy per UEJ"=1.0
B:"Gregtech Recipes"=false
B:"IndustrialCraft Recipes"=true
D:"Maximum Armor per Piece"=6.0
D:"Maximum flight speed (in m/s)"=25.0
D:"Salvage Ratio"=0.9
B:"Thermal Expansion Recipes"=true
B:"Universal Electricity Recipes"=false
B:"Use Graphical Meters"=false
B:"Use Mousewheel to change modes"=true
B:"Vanilla Recipes"=false

Thermal Expansion recipes are set to "true" however the only recipes available are the Industrialcraft ones. It doesn't cycle between them either, like some other recipes in the game. I tried turning the Industrialcraft ones to "false", but all that did was make them uncraftable. Hitting "R" to see the recipe would do nothing.

So I'm stuck now. Am I doing anything wrong? I know that I could just do the Industrialcraft recipes, but all my infrastructure is in TE and I should be able to play the game however I want, especially considering TE recipes have been added to Modular Powersuits.

jengeld4

Jul 29, 2019
@Resricted Druid I had a similiar issue once on a server. It was caused by client side settings set to true, but server side set to false. If you aren't on a server, I doubt this will help much, but just throwing in my two cents.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 38496

Whats the bug? Many graphical glitches on my iMac 2011; with Advanced OpenGL on chunks away from me flicker on and off and with Advanced OpenGL off parts of the world that aren't visible from the current location flicker rapidly in various colors.
Can it be repeated? Yes.

King Lemming

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: ThermalExpansion-3.0.0.b10a & Railcraft_1.6.4-8.3.0.0
Pastebin link to crash log: N/A. See attached image.
Whats the bug? A different texture is displayed in the steam dynamo.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: None

The texture is different from the one posted by KriegVonBeck I assume because it is a different machine.

tyku.jpg

This is a Mojang-level bug. They are not properly handling texture sheet rotations.[DOUBLEPOST=1387567590][/DOUBLEPOST]
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.06
Mod & Version: Thermal Expansion
Pastebin link to crash log: N/A
Whats the bug? Cant make a Schematic recipe in the Cyclic Assembler. I went back to every version until 1.03 and that was the last version you could make a recipe in the cyclic assembler for a schematic
Can it be repeated?Yes
Known Fix: None so far

Hit "O" as that disables NEI. This is an NEI bug.

King Lemming

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.6
Mod & Version: forestry or TE
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/KXK75AZf
Whats the bug? I tried to open the Gui of one of my forestry Stills, and the game crashed. It hapens everytime with the same Still until i destroy it and replace it. Other Stills work fine in the same TE energy conduit network. The Stills are also connected to TE fluid ducts.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: Mine and replace the Still.

This is the Railcraft heat block bug. :)

RestrictedDruid

Jul 29, 2019
@Resricted Druid I had a similiar issue once on a server. It was caused by client side settings set to true, but server side set to false. If you aren't on a server, I doubt this will help much, but just throwing in my two cents.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Thanks! I'm on Single Player though.

Escanor

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: 1.6.4/1.0.6
Pastebin link to crash log: No crash log
Whats the bug? Console spam on my server. Starts whenever a player logs in.

2013-12-19 11:16:25 [INFO] [CoFHWorld] Retroactively generating features for the chunk at [-30, -127].
2013-12-19 11:16:25 [INFO] [CoFHWorld] Retroactively flattening bedrock for the chunk at [-29, -127].
2013-12-19 11:16:25 [INFO] [CoFHWorld] Retroactively generating features for the chunk at [-29, -127].
2013-12-19 11:16:25 [INFO] [CoFHWorld] Retroactively flattening bedrock for the chunk at [-28, -127].
2013-12-19 11:16:25 [INFO] [CoFHWorld] Retroactively generating features for the chunk at [-28, -127].
2013-12-19 11:16:25 [INFO] [CoFHWorld] Retroactively flattening bedrock for the chunk at [-27, -127]

Can it be repeated? Yes

I"m having a similar problem on the server i'm using in version 1.0.7, only without the bedrock flattening line

Difinity

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.7
Mod & Version: IC2
Pastebin link to crash log: No Crash Log
Whats the bug? When you have an item charging in an MFSU (like power armor) and you reclaim it with a wrench (I used omni wrench for power fist) it gives you the MFSU but not the item charging. The item is gone.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: None

SpartanHalo007

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.7
Mod And Version: Thermal Expansion
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/JJGepqt6
What is the bug? It has something to do with fluid ducts(Opaque), BioFuel(MFR) and Chunk loading, it seems like returning from my quarry world crashes the server. If I do tpx 0(World) it crashes it as well. Every time resulting in the fluid ducts with the liquid of BioFuel. Players can't even currently join the server because of this strange occurrence.
Can it be repeated? Possibly haven't tested yet.
Know Fix: Still looking into it.

EDIT: So I forced my self into the main world just by tpx 0 until I spawned there(Many Crashes). Everything was fine until I went to a mystcraft dimension and came back to the overworld, then it crashed again.

EDIT: So I from the looks of it currently its a chunk loading glitch, I chunk loaded any area with TE, Seems like it fixed it.

Last edited:

prodamn

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Twilight Forest 1.20.2 & Thermal Expansion 3.0.0.b10a
Pastebin link to crash log: none
Whats the bug? mining thermal expansion's copper ore with a fiery pickaxe from twilight forest gives you 1 piece of pulverized iron, rather than a copper ingot.
Can it be repeated? yes
Known Fix: -

zonicmaga

Jul 29, 2019
Mod pack: direwolf20
Mod: tinker Construct
Bug: tool forge won't make any advance tools only basic tools.
known fix: none
can it be repeated? do not know

SchizoidApollo

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version:1.6.4
Pastebin link to crash log:N/A
Whats the bug? Itemducts aren't pulling out of inventories, specifically the external distributor.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix:?

SpartanHalo007

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version:1.6.4
Pastebin link to crash log:N/A
Whats the bug? Itemducts aren't pulling out of inventories, specifically the external distributor.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix:?
Add a servo motor, and change "redstone High" to disabled. If you don't want to waste a servo motor, put a lever beside it.

SchizoidApollo

Jul 29, 2019
Add a servo motor, and change "redstone High" to disabled. If you don't want to waste a servo motor, put a lever beside it.
I've tried that, along with other variations of pulling items out. I tried a old BC wood pipe to pull into a buffer chest, which worked, but the itemduct wouldn't pull out of the chest.

I've been having this problem for a few days and through a few of the modpack updates. It's irritating me a lot! I'm starting to think it's not a bug but just a operator error. But the itemducts and external distributor are simple to use, so I can really solve the problem.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.