Whitelist Server Closed | ZaGaming | South Africa |Direwolf20 1.6.4 (V1.0.11)| Whitlist | Mature | TeamSpeak

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

DecimatorZA

Jul 29, 2019
  • Username: DecimatorZA
  • And a little information about yourself: Been playing Minecraft since early Alpha and discovered mods when Tekkit first came out. The game has not been the same since and I cant imagine playing Minecraft without it.
I use to run my own private server for a few friends but it has died down and the loneliness has struck me. Id love to be part of a community again and would love to be part of this one!

mattmatty28

Jul 29, 2019
  • Username: DecimatorZA
  • And a little information about yourself: Been playing Minecraft since early Alpha and discovered mods when Tekkit first came out. The game has not been the same since and I cant imagine playing Minecraft without it.
I use to run my own private server for a few friends but it has died down and the loneliness has struck me. Id love to be part of a community again and would love to be part of this one!

Welcome to the server. tell your friends :D

symtetra

Jul 29, 2019
*Username: symtetra
*And a little about me: I have been playing modded minecraft for about 1 1/2 years now solo and I am ready to play on a server.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

mattmatty28

Jul 29, 2019
*Username: symtetra
*And a little about me: I have been playing modded minecraft for about 1 1/2 years now solo and I am ready to play on a server.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

you are on the whitlist

Lindi Schoeman

Jul 29, 2019
  • Username: Adylia
  • And a little information about yourself: i love playing Minecraft and i am an experienced player! i got bored playing alone in single player so i thought i give it a go again in online Minecraft

mattmatty28

Jul 29, 2019
  • Username: Adylia
  • And a little information about yourself: i love playing Minecraft and i am an experienced player! i got bored playing alone in single player so i thought i give it a go again in online Minecraft

Welcome to the server. :D I have added you to the whitelist

McMattness

Jul 29, 2019
  • Username: McMattness
  • And a little information about yourself: Likewise you, I found myself getting quite bored by regular minecraft after a while, so I began looking into mods, which I enjoyed like hell.

LilSmooke

Jul 29, 2019
  • Username: LilSmooke
  • And a little information about yourself: I love the Direwolf20 Pack and i´ve played it for a long time on singleplayer. Now looking for a server to have fun with other people =)

Hulpstuk

Jul 29, 2019
  • Username: Hulpstuk
  • And a little information about yourself: I've been playing mixes of technical mods since way back, when it was still IC1. I've never played it on a server, and I would love to see what other people build around the world (single player worlds start to feel empty after a while). I like to add functionality to nice looking builds, instead of the other way around (as often seems the case in this mod pack), and use the mod items in ways that doesn't say on the can.

_R11_

Jul 29, 2019
  • Username: _R11_
  • And a little information about yourself: Hey, I've been looking for a good private server for a while now, this one seems one of the best to me! I've been playing FTB for about 1 year (a little more). At first only on singleplayer, I got invited for a private server but that was closed down a couple of months ago. I missed playing with friends and this seems like a good way to start that again!

mattmatty28

Jul 29, 2019
  • Username: McMattness
  • And a little information about yourself: Likewise you, I found myself getting quite bored by regular minecraft after a while, so I began looking into mods, which I enjoyed like hell.
  • Username: LilSmooke
  • And a little information about yourself: I love the Direwolf20 Pack and i´ve played it for a long time on singleplayer. Now looking for a server to have fun with other people =)
  • Username: Hulpstuk
  • And a little information about yourself: I've been playing mixes of technical mods since way back, when it was still IC1. I've never played it on a server, and I would love to see what other people build around the world (single player worlds start to feel empty after a while). I like to add functionality to nice looking builds, instead of the other way around (as often seems the case in this mod pack), and use the mod items in ways that doesn't say on the can.
  • Username: _R11_
  • And a little information about yourself: Hey, I've been looking for a good private server for a while now, this one seems one of the best to me! I've been playing FTB for about 1 year (a little more). At first only on singleplayer, I got invited for a private server but that was closed down a couple of months ago. I missed playing with friends and this seems like a good way to start that again!

welcome to the server guys. Have fun :D

Michael Kilen

Jul 29, 2019
im starting to have problems when i login atm, because of "Bad login" don't know how servers work but it just a little inconvinient to try 5-8 times to log in before i works, and get trown of form time to time.

Michael Kilen

Jul 29, 2019
  • Username: dot2024
  • And a little information about yourself: I want to play on the server with my bigbrother michaelkilen who is allready on the server, dont have mutch experience yet but ill do my best.

kubaaa5

Jul 29, 2019
  • Username: kubaaa5
  • And a little information about yourself: I have my priorities straight, School before gaming. I am apart of the swim team so I am active in sports. I have knowledge in FTB and love to build with other people.

mattmatty28

Jul 29, 2019
The log
im starting to have problems when i login atm, because of "Bad login" don't know how servers work but it just a little inconvinient to try 5-8 times to log in before i works, and get trown of form time to time.

The login is done by Mojang So from time to time their server go down and no one is able to connect to any servers. you can check out the server here
https://help.mojang.com/[DOUBLEPOST=1385359508][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • Username: dot2024
  • And a little information about yourself: I want to play on the server with my bigbrother michaelkilen who is allready on the server, dont have mutch experience yet but ill do my best.

hi Dot2024 you are a bit under the age limit I have for the server but I will make an exceptions as your brother is on this server and I'm sure he will show you ropes

GLHF[DOUBLEPOST=1385359555][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • Username: kubaaa5
  • And a little information about yourself: I have my priorities straight, School before gaming. I am apart of the swim team so I am active in sports. I have knowledge in FTB and love to build with other people.
Welcome to the server

Last edited:

mattmatty28

Jul 29, 2019
Are the nuclear information panels from misc peripherals disabled on the server ?

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Tapatalk

Both the Nuclear Control and Misc Peripherals are using the default configs so if it is normal there in the Direwolf20 mod pack then it will be on this server as well.

Rolling101

Jul 29, 2019
Application form
  • Username: Rolling101
  • And a little information about yourself: Very nice person, played minecraft since it was officially released, learning about game design :)

Doug

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Dhkirby

Little about me: I am somewhat new to the world of FTB... I love playing and love to help others.. I want a group of people to play with because playing solo is boring. Willing to help others and won't cause any problems.