Whitelist Server Closed | ZaGaming | South Africa |Direwolf20 1.6.4 (V1.0.11)| Whitlist | Mature | TeamSpeak

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

mattmatty28

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Dhkirby

Little about me: I am somewhat new to the world of FTB... I love playing and love to help others.. I want a group of people to play with because playing solo is boring. Willing to help others and won't cause any problems.
you have been added to the whitlist

Doug

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you! I hopped in and it looks awesome. No sure where I want to build yet but I'll find a home somewhere.. not used to playing hard mode though that's for sure lol

cpfuzzy

Feb 19, 2013
  • Username: cpaxe97
  • And a little information about yourself: I am a big gamer, I own alot games/consoles I been playing games since I was only 5. I started playing Minecraft in 2010, and got into mods in 2011 I played Tekkit in early 2012's and heard about FTB when it came out and joined here.

mattmatty28

Jul 29, 2019
  • Username: cpaxe97
  • And a little information about yourself: I am a big gamer, I own alot games/consoles I been playing games since I was only 5. I started playing Minecraft in 2010, and got into mods in 2011 I played Tekkit in early 2012's and heard about FTB when it came out and joined here.
Welcome to the server

xxDTGxx

Jul 29, 2019
xxDTGxx

I've been playing minecraft for about two years and FTB for about a year. I've been playing mostly single player because I've hard a hard time finding a mature community. I'm a big team player and I don't mind helping others.

mattmatty28

Jul 29, 2019
xxDTGxx

I've been playing minecraft for about two years and FTB for about a year. I've been playing mostly single player because I've hard a hard time finding a mature community. I'm a big team player and I don't mind helping others.

Welcome to the server

Michael Kilen

Jul 29, 2019
I'm going to Guess that you are asking when are we updating?
sorry was tired when i wrote that, was also texting some local friends just before in danish so must have gotten confused. But yes, I was asking if we could have a vote to update to the new vertion, that would be cool, I think many are exited for it.

mattmatty28

Jul 29, 2019
I did put an update at the begin of this post but, here is the short version. We are going to the new version but the old server will still be available for those that want to play on the old server. New server will be live tomorrow at 12pm CAT :D

Highlanderdk

Jul 29, 2019
  • Username: Highlanderdk
  • And a little information about yourself: i'm a young man with an other kind of software in my brain so i behave different from other people, whish is still no excuse for behaving bad. i just came back after a month break from ftb. where i played mods like pixelmon and few others. i like to help other which sometimes end bad for my lvl of resources.

mattmatty28

Jul 29, 2019
  • Username: Highlanderdk
  • And a little information about yourself: i'm a young man with an other kind of software in my brain so i behave different from other people, whish is still no excuse for behaving bad. i just came back after a month break from ftb. where i played mods like pixelmon and few others. i like to help other which sometimes end bad for my lvl of resources.
Welcome to the server

gronch4695

Jul 29, 2019
Application form:
Username: Gronch4695
Why you are interested in joining the server: I've been waiting for ages to get the FTB pack updated to 1.6.4 and here it is.
A few sentences about you: Been playing minecraft for a year or so, always enjoy modded gameplay a lot. i intend to play along with the Direwolf20 series, as i am not very experienced but i am dedicated

DarkLord10

Jul 29, 2019
  • Username: Sandro0802
  • And a little information about yourself: I'm a high school student and I enjoy gaming. My favorite game is Minecraft, though I enjoy playing modded MC more. I am quite experienced and I usually go with the Direwolf20 modpack as it uses most of the mods that are on Forgecraft which I enjoy.

simbaorka101

Jul 29, 2019
Username: simbaorka101
Anda little information about yourself: I've been playing modded minecraft multiplayer actively for over a year,i'm experienced with pretty much any mod.I applyed here because there are no crazy rules as you said yourself and when i pinged the server there were actually people on.

ModPlayingCatZ

Jul 29, 2019
  • Username: JustLenny (and J_man_2000)
  • And a little information about yourself: Yes, I am aware there are like only people around the age of 16-35 online there, but, me and my friend are looking for a server where you can build your builds like 'in peace', everytime I find a server, next day I log on I'm griefed, or the server stopped, or... and that is so irritating, me and my friend are (honestly) very good in ftb, like, we know how IC2, buildcraft, project red, etc works. I just really hope we're getting whitelisted so we can show, young aged people can also build complex and nice builds! Thanks already :D. And I play alot of modded minecraft. And I am also ready to help people who do not understand very much of mods :D.

babyboy808

Jul 29, 2019
  • Username:babyboy808
  • And a little information about yourself:I have been playing modded minecraft for a while. I play on some open servers but there are too many players and it gets laggy so I am looking for a nice lag free server.