Whitelist Server Closed | ZaGaming | South Africa |Direwolf20 1.6.4 (V1.0.11)| Whitlist | Mature | TeamSpeak

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

mattmatty28

Jul 29, 2019
  • Username: Kami_Kaze_Katze
  • And a little information about yourself: I'm a friendly guy, studying Mathematics and I'm looking for a server to build cool things together with others (cause everything makes more fun in a group).
  • Username: trint1234
  • And a little information about yourself: i love to play minecraft and i am trying to find a good server to play on. o and i also do youtube my channel is youallcraft i work good with teams and finding a good server to for i maybe do reconciling on if that ok with you
[DOUBLEPOST=1383173106][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • Username: trintgreat
  • And a little information about yourself: like computer i like to try new things out my brother told me to see if i can get on here with hem for we can do things together, his name is trint1234
  • Username: MW1000
And a little information about yourself: i play ftb now for like 1 year or a little less i did stop playing for a little time but i what to play it agian.

i love server where i can do my own think but help other players to

Welcome to the server guys

megabitus

Jul 29, 2019
  • Username: megabitus
  • And a little information about yourself: I'm a modder myself,and I'd like to join this server because I'm looking for a nice community.

Michael Kilen

Jul 29, 2019
It seems the server is causeing problems for some players, that can't login. and that might be the reason the server have been so lonely lately.

Boundary

Jul 29, 2019
This really is a fun & friendly server, I had to slow down here because of work demands & was hoping to get back soon'ish (not sure what that means :p).

RB1000

Jul 29, 2019
  • Username: RB1000
And a little information about yourself:I played feed the beast a long time ago and im missing te feeling of it so i wan't to play again and want to build and have a lot of fun
I also played tekkit for a long time. I love to play with othere pople and make awesome creations.

mattmatty28

Jul 29, 2019
  • Username: RB1000
And a little information about yourself:I played feed the beast a long time ago and im missing te feeling of it so i wan't to play again and want to build and have a lot of fun

I also played tekkit for a long time. I love to play with othere pople and make awesome creations.

Wellcome to the server

Nikov_47

Jul 29, 2019
  • Username: Nikov_47
  • And a little information about yourself: Just looking for a decent ftb server to play on..

Schul88

Jul 29, 2019
  • Username:Schul88
  • And a little information about yourself: I am a very helpful and friendly person. I have played ftb a long time ago getting back into it. looking for a good server to play on

mattmatty28

Jul 29, 2019
  • Username:Schul88
  • And a little information about yourself: I am a very helpful and friendly person. I have played ftb a long time ago getting back into it. looking for a good server to play on
I have added you to the whitelist :D

wesley botha

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Snak3_3y3s
And a little information about yourself: My bro (k_lashnikov) is currently playing on your server and it looks epic, want to join the fun, plz white list me asap!!!!