Whitelist Server Closed | ZaGaming | South Africa |Direwolf20 1.6.4 (V1.0.11)| Whitlist | Mature | TeamSpeak

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Giwannou

Jul 29, 2019
Username: megasamurai123
And a little information about yourself: I play moded mc for 7-8 months. My real name is George and brother of dioannou :) anything you would like to ask please do

Finishigor

Jul 29, 2019
  • Username: Finishigor
  • And a little information about yourself: Glad humour guy from Finland, moved to Sweden. Lives together with wife, kid Milo and our dog. I got teamspeak and not afraid to talk, sometimes abit hard to find out the words. Caution! Language seems to be abit rusty. You will never be bored when im online. One thing that makes me mad is when people destroy terrain and dont fix it after a creep explosion. So if the server dont have the "block explosion" mod, fix your mess around my place or i will come and hunt you! ;)

93simon

Jul 29, 2019
  • Username: 93simoon
  • And a little information about yourself: Hi my name is Simone, I attend 3rd year of university in Naples and live with my family. I am quite fluent in english (written, at least!). I have always been in love with sandbox games, minecraft in particular and also I do really enjoy Direwolf20 pack. I have been playing FTB/Tekkit for a year now, being always up to date with new mods and stuff. I used to play on my own server that was rented month by month with a close friend of mine. Now I'm looking for a good quality server with people like me in order to share new ideas, designs and contraptions without the fear of being griefed. I do really hope to see yuou all ingame. Bye!

Finishigor

Jul 29, 2019
Says im not white-listed, maybe need to use capitals. Try to spell it FinishIgor with a capital i

Finishigor

Jul 29, 2019
Think you have to check again that the name is correctly spelled "FinishIgor". Tried for few hours but still says im not white-listed.

mattmatty28

Jul 29, 2019
Hi FinishIgor

from time to time the whitlist does not update when a list updated. I did how ever reload the list this morning so if should be fine now. if not connnect up to the teamspeak server and I will help you from there

93simon

Jul 29, 2019
is there any chance you will enable keepinventory rule? that would really make life a lot easier for most of us

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Bulthizarro
And a little information about yourself: Slightly new to FTB but willing to learn and do as told, I love being on my computer, My friends recommended ZAGaming as the best server ever

Frankiejoh

Jul 29, 2019
  • Username: Frankiejoh
  • And a little information about yourself: I am a very helpful and friendly person. I like to talk to other people and help them or just to discuss things with them. I have played tekkit and ftb a long time ago getting back into it.

Boundary

Jul 29, 2019
anyone knows why the server is out of reach all day?
Hi Mega :) NewMinah here.

Looks at Sparki's villager farm :p

But yes on a more serious note, the server is down for me as well... I can't get onto ts so not able to check with matt unfortunately :/