Whitelist Server Closed | ZaGaming | South Africa |Direwolf20 1.6.4 (V1.0.11)| Whitlist | Mature | TeamSpeak

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Giwannou

Jul 29, 2019
MAJOR PROBLEM: i summoned the wither near my base ( i know it was a stupid think to do ) i cant kill it lost and all my storage disks can anyone help? or can you gice me creative mat to kill it? i am really desperate here...

mattmatty28

Jul 29, 2019
MAJOR PROBLEM: i summoned the wither near my base ( i know it was a stupid think to do ) i cant kill it lost and all my storage disks can anyone help? or can you gice me creative mat to kill it? i am really desperate here...

I can help you kill him but you will have to wait for me to login later today

Dioannou

Jul 29, 2019
Server probably down matty! can you do something ? my MC addiction is hitting red level of danger :p thx !

Semac

Jul 29, 2019
Username: SemacX

And a little information about yourself: Played minecraft solo for a long time and always been looking for a local direwolf20 server, cant wait to check it out :)

Semac

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for adding me :) but I can join :( maybe name is spelled wrong? "SemacX" (the S and the X is capital letters)
Thanks again

mattmatty28

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for adding me :) but I can join :( maybe name is spelled wrong? "SemacX" (the S and the X is capital letters)
Thanks again

I saw you trying to connect on the logs as I have reloaded the whitelist. sometime dose not update right away

Borfius

Jul 29, 2019
  • Username: borfius
  • And a little information about yourself: Been playing SP for a while but i wanne try playing on a server :p

Michael Kilen

Jul 29, 2019
  • Username: michaelkilen
  • And a little information about me: Im studying engineering at the Danish Technology Uni (DTU) and I became internested In direwolf20 FTB because I love problemsolving and making automations. Im not experienced at playing on a server but it have gotten a little lonely to play by my self, so im kien on comming on to teamspeak too and meet U. But it should be notet that there probiebly will be periodes I wont be able to get to the server, I am still studying after all.

mattmatty28

Jul 29, 2019
  • Username: borfius
  • And a little information about yourself: Been playing SP for a while but i wanne try playing on a server :p
  • Username: michaelkilen
  • And a little information about me: Im studying engineering at the Danish Technology Uni (DTU) and I became internested In direwolf20 FTB because I love problemsolving and making automations. Im not experienced at playing on a server but it have gotten a little lonely to play by my self, so im kien on comming on to teamspeak too and meet U. But it should be notet that there probiebly will be periodes I wont be able to get to the server, I am still studying after all.

welcome to the server

radpad

Jul 29, 2019
  • Username: radpad
  • And a little information about yourself: I study engineering and in my spare time a keep minecrafter. I am looking for a friendly server where i can hone my skills whilst having a fun time with other like-minded individuals.

ewokrage

Jul 29, 2019
  • Username: ewokrage
  • And a little information about yourself: I am a fun loving guy with a good sense of humor. I tend to play a lot of minecraft during the day and have recently become interested in the Direwolf20 pack

mattmatty28

Jul 29, 2019
  • Username: radpad
  • And a little information about yourself: I study engineering and in my spare time a keep minecrafter. I am looking for a friendly server where i can hone my skills whilst having a fun time with other like-minded individuals.
  • Username: ewokrage
  • And a little information about yourself: I am a fun loving guy with a good sense of humor. I tend to play a lot of minecraft during the day and have recently become interested in the Direwolf20 pack
I have add you guys to the whitelist

Martin Iversen

Jul 29, 2019
  • Username: martindom
  • And a little information about yourself: I've been playing FTB and the modpack for a while now and i've thought to myself that it would be more fun to play with others on an online server. Since i'm only fourteen and norwegian my english isn't the best but i know the basics. Cats are epic. I'm out

KamiKazeKatze

Jul 29, 2019
  • Username: Kami_Kaze_Katze
  • And a little information about yourself: I'm a friendly guy, studying Mathematics and I'm looking for a server to build cool things together with others (cause everything makes more fun in a group).

trint1234

Jul 29, 2019
  • Username: trint1234
  • And a little information about yourself: i love to play minecraft and i am trying to find a good server to play on. o and i also do youtube my channel is youallcraft i work good with teams and finding a good server to for i maybe do reconciling on if that ok with you
[DOUBLEPOST=1383173106][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • Username: trintgreat
  • And a little information about yourself: like computer i like to try new things out my brother told me to see if i can get on here with hem for we can do things together, his name is trint1234

michiel

Jul 29, 2019
  • Username: MW1000
And a little information about yourself: i play ftb now for like 1 year or a little less i did stop playing for a little time but i what to play it agian.
i love server where i can do my own think but help other players to