Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

MadamRyder

Mar 27, 2020
Hey, new here, but I decided to replay Agrarian Skies 1 and just had a question that a quick google search couldn't answer for me. Can an OpenBlocks sprinkler hurt mobs, like Endermen and Blazes?

Cptqrk

Popular Member
Aug 24, 2013
I think what Nuclear_Creeper means is you can't take an FTB pack, add/remove stuff and re-publish it.

Now if you wanted to make your own pack using Twitch, loading it up with the mods in the FTB pack you like, and not calling it FTB then it may not be so much of an issue. FTB packs normally come with some config file tweaks as well (just an FYI)

beamerboif22

Mar 31, 2020
hello, im trying to launch my ftb nut it wont let me sign in. I have just purchase Minecraft just to play ftb but I keep getting this message

You need paid minecraft account to play FTB Modpacks:
  • Your login credentials are correct but mojang's authentication server does not find paid profile in your account
  • If you believe this is error, please try vanilla launcher and minecraft.net before contacting FTB support

Any help

Cptqrk

Popular Member
Aug 24, 2013
If you just purchased the game, it does take some time for the authentication servers to update.. Give it a bit, then if it doesn't let you log in, contact Mojang, not FTB... FTB has nothing to do with the purchase, nor customer service for Minecraft itself.

BijanRobinson

Apr 13, 2020
Me and my brother have been trying to open a SkyFactory3 world to LAN, we tried off my account and he could see it but was not able to join it. When he made one, I couldn’t see it at all in my server list. I was wondering if there is something we are doing wrong or if it’s even possible anymore.

Cptqrk

Popular Member
Aug 24, 2013
Me and my brother have been trying to open a SkyFactory3 world to LAN, we tried off my account and he could see it but was not able to join it. When he made one, I couldn’t see it at all in my server list. I was wondering if there is something we are doing wrong or if it’s even possible anymore.
Maybe a silly thing, but make sure you are both using the same version of the pack, no mod changes etc..

ozisop12

Apr 16, 2020
you could make your own server its really easy for the most part except for port forwarding which if you never did before could give you some mild migraines

ozisop12

Apr 16, 2020
i am playing on the modpack ftb ultimate reloaded and wanted to know how to make a blast furnace in here it seems the parts are made from different mods any help is appreciated

Crysilis

Apr 19, 2020
If this question has already been answered could you link the reply, but anyway is this modpack able to be played on a SMP world/server?

Xboxmario

Apr 21, 2020
I don't know which mod it is that add the red squares in your inventory when shift clicking items. I'm on ftb revalation and its going crazy with ae2. Just want which mod adds it.

Everlasting2

Jun 28, 2015
i am playing on the modpack ftb ultimate reloaded and wanted to know how to make a blast furnace in here it seems the parts are made from different mods any help is appreciated
lots of immersive engineering stuff is disabled that pack because it wasn't around back then in the original ftb ultimate nor was a semblance of it. A core design goal for that pack was to be an updated look alike to that old very popular pack they did back then.

palmermicah

Apr 19, 2020
how to share a modpack?
Depends on which launcher you’re using I think. If you’re just wanting to share with friends so you can play together, you can just go to the mod folder, make a compressed zipped copy and then share it via storage cloud or flash drive. If you’re talking about a public modpack though, I would recommend posting your modpack on a forum with all the details. I’m not exactly sure if there’s an easier way, probably is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

palmermicah

Apr 19, 2020
stoneblock 2 and FTB academy both removed oreexcavation… did they add something to replace it?? anyone know?
Does the void miner work? I haven’t tried it yet myself, but my friend did have a builder from RFTools clear out an area. If you combine that with the mining dimension, and ender chest connected to the builder, and that’s connected to whatever storage system you have, you should have a pretty okay substitute for the ore excavation. Plus I think you can tell it certain blocks to mine.

Reactions: Woodie_macnutt