Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Dalarielus

Jun 9, 2020
Hi! I'm looking into running FTB Revelation with SpongeForge, but I'm reading about incompatibilities between FTBUtils and Sponge.

Assuming I can use other mods to handle perms, warps and such, would there be any serious consequences to removing FTBUtils?

Would I be breaking anything major that I haven't thought about?

Thanks!

Last edited:

Gazimir

Sep 9, 2020
Hey,
I made an account just for this.
I am planning on starting on FTB Sky Adventures, but I didn't see any Veinminer (or alternative) in the mod list.
Does it have a way (from the get go) to gather large amounts at once? If yes, what's it called and what is the default hotkey to active this?

(If it would not have the option, I guess I'll have to look for another modpack, cuz no Veinminer just hurts too much)

Greetings,

Gazimir

mastice

Sep 28, 2020
Morning All!

A couple of quick question: I'm running the FTB Ultimate Reloaded on my server and I would like to adjust the ore spawn rates. Specifically the modded ores like copper, tin, silver, lead, etc. I did do some searches on this topic and found some information that maybe those are being controlled within the modpack under the COFH folder (is that correct?). If not where can I find those? I tried to edit the files in the COFH folder to adjust spawn rates but it didn't seem to take hold on my server even after a reset of the world. (yes I know a change wouldn't affect already spawned chunks, only new ones so that is why I restarted the world) Is it not working because I need to put that file into my single player client as well? Or does the server ore spawn rate transfer over automatically?

Thanks for any and all help over this! I do apologize if this has been asked repeatedly but I didn't find the information through a forum search. :(

-Mastice

f0xx3r

Oct 12, 2020
Hey!

Will there be a newer Version of FTB Infinity Evoled SkyBlock (Expert) ?
Like for MC 1.12.2/1.15 or higher....

Or does a Mod Pack exists with the same mods or more what is pretty much close / same / similar pace of gameplay to FTB IE Skyblock.

Greetings

f0x

GamerwithnoGame

Forum Addict
Jan 29, 2015
Oh damn, I didn't realise E2E:S used Sky Resources! :\ I'm not aware of anything else in a similar vein, unfortunately.

What did Infinity Evolved Expert Skyblock use? Ex Nihilo?

f0xx3r

Oct 12, 2020
Well I guess Its Project Ozone 2 and 3 Titan/Kappa Mode.

Sky Ressources is just pure trash in my opinion, to much of an unnecessary grind.

GamerwithnoGame

Forum Addict
Jan 29, 2015
Well I guess Its Project Ozone 2 and 3 Titan/Kappa Mode.

Sky Ressources is just pure trash in my opinion, to much of an unnecessary grind.
I'm intrigued about this - a lot of people don't like SR too; but it doesn't seem any more grindy to me than ex nihilo with its hammering and sieving! What is it that's so tedious?

Nuclear_Creeper0

Mar 30, 2017
I'm intrigued about this - a lot of people don't like SR too; but it doesn't seem any more grindy to me than ex nihilo with its hammering and sieving! What is it that's so tedious?
A lot of the blocks have really bad sidedness which requires you to do things in roundabout and convoluted ways.

MarioBro415

Nov 5, 2020
Watch Dogs Legion London
Can the FTB Launcher properly load FTB Modpacks if it was doenlaoded to the DATA (D) drive instead of the OS (O) Drive? I tried this a month or 2 ago and it was acting weird with downloading Stoneblock 2 and wouldn't open it and made me uninstall and redownload it to my OS Drive. I want to download it to the DATA Drive becuase it has more space than the OS Drive. I could just be having bad luck.

Brobama_Llama

Nov 7, 2020
I was hoping for some clarity regarding Divine Journey recipes. I think some just stopped loading, like air/fire/earth/water crystals from Runic Dungeons, and the corresponding blocks from CustomThings. I was previously able to see these and now I cannot. Also, the Ichorium Adorned Ichorcloth Strapped Silverwood Wand quest does not seem to be completable, as the item does not exist? Finally, crafting a Wyvern Sword requires an Awakened Ichorium Sword, which does not have a recipe? I tried looking up the recipe online and it does not work.
Is there a way to see the recipes in some config that isnt NEI?