Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

GravelGuy7

Jan 7, 2021
I'm looking for the texture pack greatwood with ftb support does anyone have it?
All the links on the threads are broken

runnok

Jan 8, 2021
I am currently playing the direwolf20 1.16 modpack i had a question about changing the mode to creative. i am not able to use /gamemode command to do that as it shows its invalid any help would be appritiated

LordPINE

Jan 2, 2016
I am currently playing the direwolf20 1.16 modpack i had a question about changing the mode to creative. i am not able to use /gamemode command to do that as it shows its invalid any help would be appritiated
This is probably because you are trying to run /gamemode 1, which is no longer the correct command. In recent versions of minecraft, you have to type /gamemode creative for it to work.

Cptqrk

Popular Member
Aug 24, 2013
It could also be that you don't have cheats enabled. Changing your gamemode is a "cheat' according to the game.

Jackalb

Feb 8, 2021
If I use botany hopper pots, is there anything I can use to suck all the output into one chest rather then using an individual chest under each?

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
If I use botany hopper pots, is there anything I can use to suck all the output into one chest rather then using an individual chest under each?

I've just done a bit of testing in my 1.16 world, and the short answer is no.

It looks like they only output to an inventory (ie a chest) rather than a pipe. They also don't work with ME Import buses either.

However you can use a chest as a buffer under each one then just extract from that (I used Logistical Sorters from Mekanism, but any other piping solution currently available in 1.16 should be able to do the same). It's a bit bulky but it works.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
I've just done a bit of testing in my 1.16 world, and the short answer is no.

It looks like they only output to an inventory (ie a chest) rather than a pipe. They also don't work with ME Import buses either.

However you can use a chest as a buffer under each one then just extract from that (I used Logistical Sorters from Mekanism, but any other piping solution currently available in 1.16 should be able to do the same). It's a bit bulky but it works.
Although too many of them get laggy, could you use actual hoppers feeding into each other in a chain to a chest? Do those count as an inventory the bonsai pot would recognise?

Mordeckai

Feb 22, 2021
Hi! you will know how to see the exact number of mB on a fluid storage. This option is disabled on my server! Thanks in advance ^^

ArpenteReves

Feb 27, 2021
Hello. I'm using refined storage and Thermal Expansion. I don't really know if this is a bug, but I'm unable to use the autocrafting mechanic with the Fluid Transposer. Everything should be working properly, but the output is always said that "machine doesn't accept item". This is a bit of a problem with Signalum or Redstone Fluxducts. If anyone can help, it would be awesome, thanks

Edit: Found out my problem

Last edited:

pAznik

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not up to date with FTB launchers. Can i still play 3rd party modpacks? I just installed newest launcher but can't find them.

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.
I'm not up to date with FTB launchers. Can i still play 3rd party modpacks? I just installed newest launcher but can't find them.

Yes
1618773900536.png
Go to 'Browse' on the left hand menu, and search for your pack. Below the search you'll get a new option to chose between FTB Packs and Curseforge packs.

Randommcplayer

Apr 20, 2021
What mod allows you to see the amount of power stored and being produced when you hover over the block(HWYLA like)
This is for the standalone IE mod.

Ruupef

Apr 27, 2021
best tank for xp on mceternal? im using singularity tank and xp tap right now but bigger tank would be better and someway to get xp out of the tank

SilentAvenger

Jul 29, 2019
So ive added modular power suits to FTB revelations and with that ive made the chest en legs with add +6 and +5 armor automatically even tho their are no installed modules. which i press shift for more info it says When on body: +6 armor +0.25 knockback resistence and i dont want that since by default it shouldnt have armor or anything, and im completely lost on how to change this, if its even possiable

Shaqjor477

Apr 29, 2021
Hi there! I am trying to play University, and when I load it up, it looks and feels like basic, un-modded MC. Ive tried reloading from the FTB launcher, same deal. I checked the modpack folder, and confirmed that the mods appeared to be as needed. Just confused if there is something else I need to do to get it working.

Thanks!!

::Figured it out::

Last edited: