Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Randommcplayer

Apr 20, 2021
What mod allows you to see the amount of power stored and being produced when you hover over the block(HWYLA like)
This is for the standalone IE mod.

Ruupef

Apr 27, 2021
best tank for xp on mceternal? im using singularity tank and xp tap right now but bigger tank would be better and someway to get xp out of the tank

SilentAvenger

Jul 29, 2019
So ive added modular power suits to FTB revelations and with that ive made the chest en legs with add +6 and +5 armor automatically even tho their are no installed modules. which i press shift for more info it says When on body: +6 armor +0.25 knockback resistence and i dont want that since by default it shouldnt have armor or anything, and im completely lost on how to change this, if its even possiable

Shaqjor477

Apr 29, 2021
Hi there! I am trying to play University, and when I load it up, it looks and feels like basic, un-modded MC. Ive tried reloading from the FTB launcher, same deal. I checked the modpack folder, and confirmed that the mods appeared to be as needed. Just confused if there is something else I need to do to get it working.

Thanks!!

::Figured it out::

Last edited: