Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Knuckles

Jul 21, 2020
Hello. I'm trying to connect multiple Disk drives to my Controller. I dont know how this works (i tried it with cables and stuff like that, and i dont found something in the internet). Iam playing Skyfactory 3

Nuclear_Creeper0

Mar 30, 2017
Hello. I'm trying to connect multiple Disk drives to my Controller. I dont know how this works (i tried it with cables and stuff like that, and i dont found something in the internet). Iam playing Skyfactory 3
Do you have power connected to the system?

Self-Proclaimed_SJW

Jul 23, 2020
I suppose this is a common thing, but as a newbie in FTB who just started playing the Revelation modpack I would like to improve my in game performance and I wonder if the poor piece of junk that I call my PC isn't the limit :
  1. Intel Core i7-3770 3.40 GHz (7 years old, never taken out of the socket, no thermal paste added)
  2. 8 GB (7 y.o. as well)
  3. GTX 1060 3GB twin cooler by msi (2 y.o. no special adjustments, checking drivers from time to time)
If it isn't, then what tweaks other than OptiFine would improve my overall performance and stability?

Cheers!

Psychicash

Jul 29, 2019
Thaumcraft 1.7.10 - what blocks are useful for blocking taint? or is there a list I can go look at? I tried looking in the configs but couldn't find a list.

Cptqrk

Popular Member
Aug 24, 2013
Thaumcraft 1.7.10 - what blocks are useful for blocking taint? or is there a list I can go look at? I tried looking in the configs but couldn't find a list.

As far as I know, there isn't one. You have to be wary of taint, and try like hell not to spawn some. If you do, research your way to being able to clean it up, and or use some of the flowers that spawn around Thaumcraft trees. IIRC they will hold back taint.

Psychicash

Jul 29, 2019
As far as I know, there isn't one. You have to be wary of taint, and try like hell not to spawn some. If you do, research your way to being able to clean it up, and or use some of the flowers that spawn around Thaumcraft trees. IIRC they will hold back taint.
Great advice, except I'm playing Iskandar's Atonement Sins of the past... not really an option to head it off at the past. I know glass works but sand is in very very short supply. I'll keep looking.

EternallyForgott

Aug 4, 2020
I have a question regarding the Omina pack. I have two comps that i have different mods on cause one is poo and one is not. Omnia on the good computer spawned this amazing village that i really wanted to do something with in creative but i dont have the amount of time on that one that is needed. I have on my poo comp biomes o plenty and valhasia structures but unfortunately there is another one that deals with village spawns as the same seed yielded the same village the same terrain but like a quarter of the original village houses. Just wondering if anyone knows offhand which mods deal with village spawn so i may have a copy of that village. (unless theres a way to just transfer the save over idk where to look in the folders for that.) sorry for my book lol