Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Oh damn, I didn't realise E2E:S used Sky Resources! :\ I'm not aware of anything else in a similar vein, unfortunately.

What did Infinity Evolved Expert Skyblock use? Ex Nihilo?

f0xx3r

Oct 12, 2020
Well I guess Its Project Ozone 2 and 3 Titan/Kappa Mode.

Sky Ressources is just pure trash in my opinion, to much of an unnecessary grind.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Well I guess Its Project Ozone 2 and 3 Titan/Kappa Mode.

Sky Ressources is just pure trash in my opinion, to much of an unnecessary grind.
I'm intrigued about this - a lot of people don't like SR too; but it doesn't seem any more grindy to me than ex nihilo with its hammering and sieving! What is it that's so tedious?

Nuclear_Creeper0

Mar 30, 2017
I'm intrigued about this - a lot of people don't like SR too; but it doesn't seem any more grindy to me than ex nihilo with its hammering and sieving! What is it that's so tedious?
A lot of the blocks have really bad sidedness which requires you to do things in roundabout and convoluted ways.

MarioBro415

Nov 5, 2020
Watch Dogs Legion London
Can the FTB Launcher properly load FTB Modpacks if it was doenlaoded to the DATA (D) drive instead of the OS (O) Drive? I tried this a month or 2 ago and it was acting weird with downloading Stoneblock 2 and wouldn't open it and made me uninstall and redownload it to my OS Drive. I want to download it to the DATA Drive becuase it has more space than the OS Drive. I could just be having bad luck.

Brobama_Llama

Nov 7, 2020
I was hoping for some clarity regarding Divine Journey recipes. I think some just stopped loading, like air/fire/earth/water crystals from Runic Dungeons, and the corresponding blocks from CustomThings. I was previously able to see these and now I cannot. Also, the Ichorium Adorned Ichorcloth Strapped Silverwood Wand quest does not seem to be completable, as the item does not exist? Finally, crafting a Wyvern Sword requires an Awakened Ichorium Sword, which does not have a recipe? I tried looking up the recipe online and it does not work.
Is there a way to see the recipes in some config that isnt NEI?

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Because they're a vanilla recipe, the recipe to use stone torches would have to be added in. I don't see any reason why they shouldn't be - and I believe you've made that suggestion; its a good one.

MojoTehfox

Nov 25, 2020
im new to the ftb launcher, so i was wondering if there is a pack with the Jurassic-Craft mod in it.
also, is there any way to get my launcher to take less than an hour to open???? this is seriously getting annoying.

Snobdam

Oct 5, 2020
im new to the ftb launcher, so i was wondering if there is a pack with the Jurassic-Craft mod in it.
also, is there any way to get my launcher to take less than an hour to open???? this is seriously getting annoying.
if your talking about your modpack to open its pretty normal that it takes 10 minutes depending on your pc and the size of the mod but the ftb launcher should open pretty quickly