1. Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

Discussion in 'General FTB chat' started by HeffronCM, Jan 29, 2013.

1. gattsuru

gattsuru Well-Known Member

The JAR variant here requires a separate java install, but works in most operating systems.

2. Sir_MAL1CE

Sir_MAL1CE New Member

Awesome! thank you

3. LetMePlay

LetMePlay New Member

How can you contact the staff of this forum? I made a post last week in tech support (my first post on my account if that matters) and it needs to be approved to be visible. Because i posted a link to logs in it. However its been a week and no one has looked at it yet. I tried making a post without a link but that one also needs to be approved. I would really like some help cause i cant play the game now cause my launcher is broken (which is what I made a post about)

4. tsjb

tsjb New Member

I'm looking to start a guided, quest-focused modpack that I won't have to watch Youtube videos to get into. What do you guys suggest?

I was looking at Enigmata 2 - normal, is does seem really good but right now I'm looking for something a little more themed and not as much "kitchen sink". Thanks guys.

5. matheryn

matheryn New Member

so seeings as we are now going back to the old ftb launcher is there a time frame as to when we will be able to load and create 1.14 packs now that we have forge for 1.14 as id like to play the unstable pack and also modify it to my liking

6. Brotuulaan

Brotuulaan Active Member

Where's the search function? I want to look at my old threads (to troubleshoot AE2 fluid emitters not working), but I just get an error when I go to Your Content from my profile menu, and I don't see the search function anywhere.

7. Mantode

Mantode New Member

Hello, for some reason my FTB Launcher does not install. When I start the FTB Launcher for installation it says "Downloading pack data" and nothing happens, I tried leaving it be because I thought it maybe needs time to download, but after leaving it for few hours I knew that somethings wrong... Is there a way to fix it? I tried reinstalling the launcher, or Java version but it's still not installing itself.