Agrarian Skys help, venting, and discussion thread

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
I think you misunderstood him. Some quest requirements were lowered in later versions of this map.

I didn't misunderstand just quoted perhaps too much...

Read #573 #574 and the first line of #575

Or are you trolling me by not reading too :p:D

veehexx

Jul 29, 2019
looks like we've got 2.1.2 now, with fixed TConstruct (so smeltry issue is now fixed) and a few other changes :)
if anyone is interested to see the changes before a changelog exists: http://i.imgur.com/Qypg9dr.png (left is 2.1.2, right is 2.1.1 mod folder)

firas55556

Jul 29, 2019
Naah, I like my nether all safe ^^* Sure, i did manage to find like 4 of the little hellfishes (They are scary but hardly dangerous) when I placed my 128x128 enderquarry but still so safe compared to what I'm used to :p Thank you Jaded for a safe nether :)
So about that.... when you are in an enclosed area and 20-40 spawn all around with special modifiers setting you on fire(blocking your view) even without modifiers they are a little more.... challenging.........

silentrob

Jul 29, 2019
I found another great use for my favorite modded minecraft block.
AqHSdpT.jpg

I'm fairly new to modded Minecraft (but learning a LOT from this pack)... Mind sharing what this is?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

ThePixie35

Jul 29, 2019
How does one go about replacing parts as I cant seem to get my new steel pickaxe head onto my pick, or steel hatchet head onto my hatchet. It worked with iron before, why not now?

ratchet freak

Nov 11, 2012
Something I haven't seen here yet:

a comparator can detect if the quest assigned to the QDS has been fulfilled yet, so you can automatically turn off the export and light a lamp

Reactions: ThePixie35

Bagman817

Jul 29, 2019
How does one go about replacing parts as I cant seem to get my new steel pickaxe head onto my pick, or steel hatchet head onto my hatchet. It worked with iron before, why not now?
Is the pick fully repaired? Also, is steel better than Alumite (sp?)?

Marsupilami

Jul 29, 2019
If its the FZ router, I'm guessing 2 are supplying compostables and 1 is extracting. Is FZ in Agrarian? :p

It is the FZ router from Factorization and NO it is not in AS. He must have added it.

Please, if your are going to post pics with solutions you have come up for a quest that involve additional mods that are not in the pack by default, you should explain that you have modified the pack so people that read this forum don't go on wild goose chases trying to figure out what you did...

For a solution that does NOT involve "cheating", you can set up a line or large square of barrels with an import bus on top of each barrel with leaves or saplings as the filter and an export bus on the bottom of each barrel. You can alternatively use TE item ducts to input on top and output the dirt from the bottom. If using TE item ducts, you will need servos or a way to send a redstone signal to the ducts on the bottom to extract the dirt. To complete the quest in a fair amount of time, you want somewhere in the neighborhood of 100 or more barrels being constantly fed and extracted. The most efficient way to get materials is to use an MfR harvester on a 9x9 oak tree farm set to shear leaves then feed the leaves into the barrels, you will need another 9x9 oak tree farm set to NOT shear leaves to keep your sapling production high enough to keep the farm shearing leaves supplied with saplings.

If your computer can handle it, google "Sacred Rubber Tree". Planting one of these and using a ton of harvesters on shear leaves will give you enough material for all of the dirt quest. Be warned though that you will also have millions of rubber wood logs and raw rubber and it will tax even the best of systems to harvest this monster :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Pyure

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
I know, I was just wondering if it would do something like crashing the game.

it would not crash your game. it would however break the game balance, which has been very thoroughly finetuned by jaded.
this would mean it could take away some of the fun you're meant to be having.
then again, it's your game, play it like how you want to play it, though do not report any crashes or bugs if you have added/removed/changed mods in the modpack