[1.7.10] Wanderlust Reloaded - Questing Adventure [Magic-Tech] [HQM - over 250 Quests] [Tabula Rasa]

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Please port this to ATL...... The FTB launcher is slowly going downhill D;
I call bullshit. The FTB Launcher keeps on getting innovative additions and I have to give my full props to the FTB Team, especially the Launcher Team and the 3rd Party Team. They spend a chunk of their free time in just a game which is why we should respect everything they do.
Porting to another launcher isn't so easy, please tolerate that as well. This is their form to apply a pack for - something I don't even have time for at the moment.
Currently I want to enjoy my Christmas presents which include the epic Far Cry 4 so I can't be bothered to port it to ATL.
I don't even want to imagine the work getting the pack updated on both launchers. *shudders*

Bearnado123

Jul 29, 2019
I call bullshit. The FTB Launcher keeps on getting innovative additions and I have to give my full props to the FTB Team, especially the Launcher Team and the 3rd Party Team. They spend a chunk of their free time in just a game which is why we should respect everything they do.
Porting to another launcher isn't so easy, please tolerate that as well. This is their form to apply a pack for - something I don't even have time for at the moment.
Currently I want to enjoy my Christmas presents which include the epic Far Cry 4 so I can't be bothered to port it to ATL.
I don't even want to imagine the work getting the pack updated on both launchers. *shudders*
Except that the FTB launcher is only gonna be a thing for a very short period of time now...

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
No i mean it is dissolving very soon
1474.gif

Reactions: capSAR273

Odovbold

Jul 29, 2019
Please do enjoy your Christmas and the world can wait.

I don't give a shit about the FTB Launcher, providing there are zip archives to download. :p

Reactions: Kazekai and Yulife

YWZMatt

Jul 29, 2019
How do I install manually? The launcher isn't working and I have no clue how I'm supposed to install from the mediafire page.

Puzzlebark

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I tried updating to 1.2, but it seems like there's a HUGE difference between the size of 1.1.9 and 1.2 in terms of bytes. Now I can't play cause thermal foundation is missing apparently. I looked in the mods folder, and apparently a bunch of other mods are missing too. How can I fix this?

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I tried updating to 1.2, but it seems like there's a HUGE difference between the size of 1.1.9 and 1.2 in terms of bytes. Now I can't play cause thermal foundation is missing apparently. I looked in the mods folder, and apparently a bunch of other mods are missing too. How can I fix this?
Why don't you read the pages before? Go in the archive and download your .zip there.

gardnsam

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Yulife, thanks for helping me out with the Elementium Armor. By the way, did you tweak anything with buildcraft gates? Because putting a redstone chipset in an assembly chamber doesn't create a gate. Thanks!

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Yulife, thanks for helping me out with the Elementium Armor. By the way, did you tweak anything with buildcraft gates? Because putting a redstone chipset in an assembly chamber doesn't create a gate. Thanks!
You create it differently now if I recall correctly... not sure how to right now, but it is different. Try the new Integration Table, maybe?

WitherBlaster

Jul 29, 2019
I want to try this modpack, but my computer is crap, so I can only use like 10 mods max. Meanwhile, the unrealistic side of my brain wants to join one of those servers, and is trying to decide between Churroscraft and WanderR. I like the idea of joining a Towny, and I'm curious what 'Cauldron' is meant to convey, but a whitelist server would cut down the number of spammy, nooby, jerkish kids to basically nothing. Mayhem Sanctum looks nice, but I'm a bit worried that they removed Project:Red. Then again, MFR's RedNet Cable and PRC basically make that mod redundant...

TL;DR
I want it, but I can't get it! :(

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
I want to try this modpack, but my computer is crap, so I can only use like 10 mods max. Meanwhile, the unrealistic side of my brain wants to join one of those servers, and is trying to decide between Churroscraft and WanderR. I like the idea of joining a Towny, and I'm curious what 'Cauldron' is meant to convey, but a whitelist server would cut down the number of spammy, nooby, jerkish kids to basically nothing. Mayhem Sanctum looks nice, but I'm a bit worried that they removed Project:Red. Then again, MFR's RedNet Cable and PRC basically make that mod redundant...

TL;DR
I want it, but I can't get it! :(
Mayhem Sanctum doesn't use Bluepower iirc, in the newest version.

CARDAR

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, tnks for the pack, i have a cuestion:

the package has some mods off, do I have to activate all mods or can play without activating?

Gurre

Jul 29, 2019
hey, should enderIO conduit be hooking up to railcraft machines (they run on rf now r-right?) couse i have been trying to get the rolling machine powered and this hasn't worked.
-putting it towards a survivalist gen
-putting it towards a stirling gen
-using enderIO conduits
am i doing something wrong?