[1.7.10] Wanderlust Reloaded - Questing Adventure [Magic-Tech] [HQM - over 250 Quests] [Tabula Rasa]

Discussion in 'Public Packs' started by Yulife, Oct 13, 2014.

1. Orien

Orien New Member

Hmm. Never thought about that because I've never actually researched tabula rasa. Thanks for the feedback.

Yulife likes this.
  2. mrbaggins

mrbaggins New Member

Are photovoltaic cells disabled? Would be nice if the recipe was as well if they are, because otherwise I've made one for nothing.

The config seems to say they should work fine.

I have it out, uncovered. It says efficiency between 80-100%, depending on time of day, but it doesn't charge a capacitor, and it's internal buffer doesn't change.

Edit: Maybe a waila glitch? After a reload, it now has 441 of 10k stored, but again, not charging a cap

Edit2: Definitely a caption glitch. It actually is outputting 10rft

Edit: New question! Exploring a crypt, something is giving me a recurring debuf of binding, making me super slow. Any ideas? It didn't happen when I first found the crypt a while ago

Last edited: Dec 24, 2014
  3. Odovbold

Odovbold New Member

Don't include Reika, once you included them in your modpack you'll have endless reports of incompatible with other mods...

Yulife likes this.
  4. Puzzlebark

Puzzlebark New Member

Hey, is there a reason Galacticraft isn't going to be added? If it's because it might cause problems I understand, but I really like that mod.

5. gukliuyk

gukliuyk New Member

As stated in github another reason to exclude galacticraft is that it is a resource-hog

Yulife likes this.
  6. mrbaggins

mrbaggins New Member

Repost, because now it's not a double post, and I think people might miss it earlier:

New question! Exploring a crypt, something is giving me a recurring debuf of binding, making me super slow. Any ideas? It didn't happen when I first found the crypt a while ago. It appears to be a curse from the gravestone mod, but no idea how to avoid getting it. It hits when you walk inside a crypt, lasts 60 seconds, and slows you right down.

7. Iskandar

Iskandar Popular Member

Yeah. I love it to death but any mod that can cause my system to chug, yeesh. I really wanted to include it in CL, it just wasn't practical.

8. Puretic

Puretic New Member

I really want this to be ported to ATLauncher

My internet sucks and i cant download FTB modpacks/Updates with my internet unless i take it to a friends place and use their internet
    The ATL downloads mods 1 at a time and later puts them together into a modpack while the FTB downloads all mods at once and if something fails you have to redownload the whole thing again.....

9. TCzelusniak

TCzelusniak New Member

Merry Christmas you beautiful pack maker you. And Merry Christmas to all my fellow WLR players ^.^

Selenitia, Puretic and Yulife like this.
  10. Puretic

Puretic New Member

This was a pretty nice christmas :D
    I Got to spend some quality time with my family and got some pretty awesome gifts.

11. Yulife

Yulife New Member

What did you get?
    I got...
    #1 Far Cry 4
    #4 Headphones
    #5 Beard conditioner

12. boondockArtist

boondockArtist New Member

I got...
    A new iPod touch!
    A case for it
    A new hoodie
    And shitloads of gift cards for stores :D
    But yeah merry Christmas folks

Yulife likes this.
  13. Puretic

Puretic New Member

I got the new 3DS smash bros
    1000 kr (swedish currency)
    A crudload of T-shirts

(My family is not the most rich....)

14. Puretic

Puretic New Member

#1 #4 #5 ?

15. Summit

Summit New Member

Hmm... I'm trying to make titanium, I have the temperature of the Crucible furnace up to 2000 degrees but it won't melt impure titanium or magnesium. Any one else having problems with the Mariculture crucible furnace?

16. Yulife

Yulife New Member

A hoodie! Probably looks good on you..! ^-^
    Not the most rich? That are some nice presents! Dude, you got more than 100 Euros, you should be glad that you get this on Christmas xD

17. Sytrus

Sytrus New Member

1.2.0 is on the launcher! :D

Yulife likes this.
  18. Yulife

Yulife New Member

Thank @GreatOrator for that! He is one of the awesome guys that does this for us on a holiday!!
    [​IMG]

GreatOrator likes this.
  19. Yulife

Yulife New Member

Teaser for 2.x! :)
    [​IMG]

20. Summit

Summit New Member

Hmm... Couldn't progress with Mekenism because of the Titanium bug so I started into the EnderIO quests. The Multiblock Power Storage quest is impossible because you can't CRAFT the Deprecated Capacitor Bank. This prevents access to a few other quests. I'm still on version 1.1.9 but I didn't see any mention of a fix for this in 1.2.0.