[1.7.10] Wanderlust Reloaded - Questing Adventure [Magic-Tech] [HQM - over 250 Quests] [Tabula Rasa]

Discussion in 'Public Packs' started by Yulife, Oct 13, 2014.

1. Shardic

Shardic New Member

Hey, I'd like to report a server crashing bug. I'm running the WLR pack on my server and we discovered that if you have the "Mine and Blade battlegear 2" GUI tab open and you shift click a titlescroll from Travelers gear it causes a fatal crash in the server.

This issue is reproducible 100% of the time.

I've uploaded the full crash report to pastebin here: http://pastebin.com/fBu1nqQu

2. Shardic

Shardic New Member

Also there are no crafting recipes for some items from the "mine and blade mod", like the dagger for example. This makes progression through certain parts of the quest book impossible.

3. Kazteel

Kazteel Guest

Are there any active and highly populated WLR servers still ongoing? if so whats the address so i can connect please! :D

4. Penrouk

Penrouk Guest

Hey, is this fourm page still alive? I'm running a server with bukkit and the Prefixes for groupmanager aren't showing up. It's one of the mods because if I run it without mods it works fine. Has anyone run into this situation?

EDIT: It is AsieLib, in the config change the TweakChat to false

Last edited: Feb 11, 2017
  5. Ebolatan

Ebolatan Guest

There is a Bug in the modpack where while being a vampire at 1 health point makes you drop your items in a gravestone.
    Also a vampire gets the debuffs while being at 1 health point