[1.7.10] Wanderlust Reloaded - Questing Adventure [Magic-Tech] [HQM - over 250 Quests] [Tabula Rasa]

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm... Couldn't progress with Mekenism because of the Titanium bug so I started into the EnderIO quests. The Multiblock Power Storage quest is impossible because you can't CRAFT the Deprecated Capacitor Bank. This prevents access to a few other quests. I'm still on version 1.1.9 but I didn't see any mention of a fix for this in 1.2.0.
What titanium bug? Why isn't it on Github?

Laike

Jul 29, 2019
Is anyone else having problems downloading the new pack from the launcher? I'm getting the following error

Error while extracting zip: java.util.zip.ZipException: invalid block type

When I check the list of installed mods, it's only a small number of mods there. Seems like the rest never extracted

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Is anyone else having problems downloading the new pack from the launcher? I'm getting the following error

Error while extracting zip: java.util.zip.ZipException: invalid block type

When I check the list of installed mods, it's only a small number of mods there. Seems like the rest never extracted
Either change your download location to somewhere else in the "Advanced Options" or use the archive with MultiMC to get a FPS boost.

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
The system may have pushed the pack update sooner than the upload was finished, have already sent a message to tfox and watchful about it so if they are available today they should be able to get it fixed in short order.

Reactions: Laike and Yulife

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
The system may have pushed the pack update sooner than the upload was finished, have already sent a message to tfox and watchful about it so if they are available today they should be able to get it fixed in short order.
Glad to see it getting fixed.
Other than that, 1.2 is on the archive ^-^

Summit

Jul 29, 2019
What titanium bug? Why isn't it on Github?
There is a Github for this??? Where I can't find any mention of it in the OP.
The bug in question I asked about in my previous post:
"Hmm... I'm trying to make titanium, I have the temperature of the Crucible furnace up to 2000 degrees but it won't melt impure titanium or magnesium. Any one else having problems with the Mariculture crucible furnace?"

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
There is a Github for this??? Where I can't find any mention of it in the OP.
The bug in question I asked about in my previous post:
"Hmm... I'm trying to make titanium, I have the temperature of the Crucible furnace up to 2000 degrees but it won't melt impure titanium or magnesium. Any one else having problems with the Mariculture crucible furnace?"
2.0.0 will have Titanium support in the smeltery :) Not sure what is causing it atm though.

danidas

Jul 29, 2019
Is anyone else getting a corrupt zip when updating to 1.2.0? Launcher is giving me the following cdn url http://ftb.cursecdn.com/FTB2/privatepacks/WanderlustReloaded/1_2_0/WanderlustReloadedServer.zip

It's a known issue, as the version on the FTB Launcher is confirmed to be broken due to a issue with packaging it for the launcher.

The FTB third party team is going to be working on fixing it once they are able too and in the mean time the version the archive works fine.

Internuntius

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,
I'm looking for a great biomes O'Plenty seed (version 1.xx - 1.1.7) for this package. In this Seed various biomes should be found, such as deserts and grasslands. Very many large mountains. But the most important is very little Oceane. If someone knows a seed, please post it.

Edit:
1.2.0 Server - does not work - corrupt ZIP
1.2.0 client - does not work - corrupt ZIP

Last edited:

bloomspam

Jul 29, 2019
Since updating from 1.1.5 to 1.1.9, export busses with redstone cards don't seem to play nice with level emitters (even when trying to recreate in a small system in a creative world). AE2 didn't seem to update versions between those spots, any other ideas?

mrbaggins

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,
I'm looking for a great biomes O'Plenty seed (version 1.xx - 1.1.7) for this package. In this Seed various biomes should be found, such as deserts and grasslands. Very many large mountains. But the most important is very little Oceane. If someone knows a seed, please post it.

Maybe mine: -2921039408697316603

No deserts that I've found yet. Three villages, three meteors, a crypt all within 1000 blocks of spawn. Not super mountainous, but there's definitely some spots around that have a good variation in height with surface caves and hollows. Only ocean I've found is the one to the left side, and it doesn't seem huge. Spawn is the top of the grasslands in the middle. First village, and what I'm using as my main base is at the south end of that same plains. Use "View full resolution" to get a 1:1 pixel render of everything.
http://i.imgur.com/voBk8N6.jpg

Reactions: Internuntius

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
What do you guys mean by "corrupt"?! I can't figure out the problem if you just give me a word.

Internuntius

Jul 29, 2019
coruppt ZIP´s mean that you can´t unzip it for example. or there are many missing files...

Last edited: