[1.7.10] Wanderlust Reloaded - Questing Adventure [Magic-Tech] [HQM - over 250 Quests] [Tabula Rasa]

Kazekai

Jul 29, 2019
I am packing up 1.1.8 at the moment, if you have any last ideas/suggestions/reports make sure to post them asap.

Put chococraft back in? :p

trying to get my friend who hosts our server to do it, but...well, badgering him has not succeeded. yet. ;3

Internuntius

Jul 29, 2019
Deutsch: Wie sieht das nun aus mit Pflanzen? Wie langsam wachsen die? Brauchen die länger als 1000 ingame Tage (ohne eine Nacht durch schlafen zu überspringen)

English: Like the looks now with plants? How slowly grow? Need longer than 1000 in-game days (one night sleep through to skip)

Chronx6

Jul 29, 2019
Reminds me of nandonalt's mods. I miss those mods so much. I like harvestcraft but everything in it is an item and cannot be placed, I used to like having blocks of cheese or pies in my buildings and a butter churn outside my storage shed and cups of liquid on my tables.
I know right now Pam is working on making the tools actual blocks/some other things. Once shes done that she might work on making items blocks but if you know anyone who can do modeling that might help convince her to look into it.

Kazekai

Jul 29, 2019
I know right now Pam is working on making the tools actual blocks/some other things. Once shes done that she might work on making items blocks but if you know anyone who can do modeling that might help convince her to look into it.

I saw. The cutting board and pot can be placed as blocks right now but as far as I know, she's only making those into blocks when she meets donation marks so I don't have much hope for those.

Tried using Techne myself before but never got very far, for some reason the thing crashes a lot and doing anything in it feels like jumping through hoops. MCAnimator might work better. If I actually knew how to use either tool I'd make those things for her myself.

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Mostly inspired by a nostalgia surge whilst dabbling with IndustrialCraft, I have no idea if it is updated to current pack levels: any chance of adding Advanced Solars to the optional list? I always felt it added more than Compact Solars, and was readily customisable through the configs.
Not a fan of passive energy generation.

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Deutsch: Wie sieht das nun aus mit Pflanzen? Wie langsam wachsen die? Brauchen die länger als 1000 ingame Tage (ohne eine Nacht durch schlafen zu überspringen)

English: Like the looks now with plants? How slowly grow? Need longer than 1000 in-game days (one night sleep through to skip)
Mach einfach HungerOverhaul aus, dann hast du keine Probleme mit den Pflanzen mehr.
---
Just disable HungerOverhaul, then you will have no problems with the plants anymore.

Reactions: Internuntius

Rumaan

Nov 28, 2013
@Yulife, Any way to get word to Roze about the official server? It's been down for close to 2 days and I have no idea where to find/send information about the server itself to him. As far as I can tell a few of the regular people have no idea what's going on either. (Server didn't restart after scheduled reset on the 18th.)

On another note I am loving the mod-pack itself. The HQM book makes for a great starting point with a lot of the mods. I'm also glad to hear that the terrain gen will be streamlined a bit with 1.1.8. Not sure if this has been touched on at all, but the profusion of biomes from BoP makes some of the structure generation really scarce. (Took flying around for quite a while to find more that the one claimed village I knew of on the server). I'm not sure if this is intentional or not. Granted, I'll hit a 'sweet spot' and find a couple of structures piled on top of one another. It seems to happen with the Crypts most often, but they are rather large.

Thanks for your hard work on making this pack!

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
@Yulife, Any way to get word to Roze about the official server? It's been down for close to 2 days and I have no idea where to find/send information about the server itself to him. As far as I can tell a few of the regular people have no idea what's going on either. (Server didn't restart after scheduled reset on the 18th.)

On another note I am loving the mod-pack itself. The HQM book makes for a great starting point with a lot of the mods. I'm also glad to hear that the terrain gen will be streamlined a bit with 1.1.8. Not sure if this has been touched on at all, but the profusion of biomes from BoP makes some of the structure generation really scarce. (Took flying around for quite a while to find more that the one claimed village I knew of on the server). I'm not sure if this is intentional or not. Granted, I'll hit a 'sweet spot' and find a couple of structures piled on top of one another. It seems to happen with the Crypts most often, but they are rather large.

Thanks for your hard work on making this pack!
No idea why Roze is gone. I can message him on Skype.

Reactions: Rumaan

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Another teaser! :)
MKf7jzi.png

pancakemaster24

Jul 29, 2019
Have you thought about adding in Ganys surface,nether, or end mods. They all add some nifty stuff and Ganys surfaces adds in most of the 1.8 items. Also I think everything's configurable but I'm not totally sure.

numlaar

Jul 29, 2019
My son made the iron gear box for the quests... now anytime a player tries to interact with it, it immediately crashes the server to the point I Have to restart it through the control panel.

Anyone have any idea why the "Iron Gear Box" from thaumic would immediately crash the server? (I cant even remove it by trying to break it).

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Attachments

• crash-2014-12-20_07.08.48-server.txt
    40.9 KB · Views: 72

pancakemaster24

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone have any idea why the "Iron Gear Box" from thaumic would immediately crash the server anytime a player tries to interact with it? (I cant even remove it by trying to break it).

Thanks
If I remember correctly its a bug in thaumic tinker. It's getting removed in the new version.

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
My son made the iron gear box for the quests... now anytime a player tries to interact with it, it immediately crashes the server to the point I Have to restart it through the control panel.

Anyone have any idea why the "Iron Gear Box" from thaumic would immediately crash the server? (I cant even remove it by trying to break it).

Thanks
Why aren't you on the latest version? It's been fixed since 1.1.7.

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
Doesn't work =/
That is odd. Works in my copy, because I was doing some building material testing. Mind, not all laboratory blocks microblock. Some metas were excluded, and I kept that feature since I figured you had a reason for it, but the rest do work.

numlaar

Jul 29, 2019
Why aren't you on the latest version? It's been fixed since 1.1.7.

I went with 1.1.6 because 7 I couldn't get to work...

I guess I will try to give it another go to get it installed. Any suggestions for an easy upgrade from 1.1.6 to 1.1.7?

MadMax-X

Jan 12, 2014
I went with 1.1.6 because 7 I couldn't get to work...

I guess I will try to give it another go to get it installed. Any suggestions for an easy upgrade from 1.1.6 to 1.1.7?
My suggestion: ask here if you've got problems and tell us what doesn't work for you.

When I updated from 1.1.4 to 1.1.7, I had to delete the quest data to keep from crashing on load.

Reactions: Yulife

Ictoo

Jul 29, 2019
That is odd. Works in my copy, because I was doing some building material testing. Mind, not all laboratory blocks microblock. Some metas were excluded, and I kept that feature since I figured you had a reason for it, but the rest do work.

It crashed my server when i made it, but when i got it from creative to test when made it crash it didn't crash the server. Thats what happened with me personally.

Also can't wait for 1.1.8 i'd love to see if it really does help the lag.