[1.7.10] Wanderlust Reloaded - Questing Adventure [Magic-Tech] [HQM - over 250 Quests] [Tabula Rasa]

gazpachoking

Jul 29, 2019
Didn't file a bug report, as I'm not sure if this is an intended change from ExU, tweaked for this pack, or just a bug, but it seems that ExU generators no longer charge adjacent machines as of 1.1.8. Working fine with cables still. Incidentally, found that the creative search tab seems to cause a crash when I tried to cheat in some cables to test. Filed that as a bug here.

Last edited:

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Wondering if the Forge fixes will make 1.1.8 playable as Yulife intended on my machine.

Otherwise I'll be spending the afternoon patching across changes to my cut-down pack instead.

Edit: Didn't do much for framerate (maybe 10-15%?) but not getting ridiculous spikes for no reason, only when generating a lot of land, or loading a big space at once (by moving fast).

Forgot to re-enable backpacks so got a bit of a scare loading my 1.1.5 world across, but seems good now.
Performance issues are very common. Try these different methods:
#1 Use MultiMC
#2 Adjust your RAM well
#3 Tinker around with the video settings, e.g. disabling VSync, disabling Filter, etc.
#4 Fastcraft and the latest Optifine - these will help very much. Issues with Optifine have been around but the latest Optifine no longer gives invisible blocks so you may try that. Fastcraft is also a must.

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Version 1.1.8 Server

Crash Report:

{
"timestamp": 1419141945056,
"location": "crash_handler",
"exception": {
"stack": [
{
"class": "cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader",
"method": "identifyDuplicates",
"file": "Loader.java",
"line": 386
},
{
"method": "identifyMods",
"line": 348
},
{
"method": "loadMods",
"line": 468
},
{
"class": "cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLServerHandler",
"method": "beginServerLoading",
"file": "FMLServerHandler.java",
"line": 87
},
{
"class": "cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler",
"method": "onServerStart",
"file": "FMLCommonHandler.java",
"line": 314
},
{
"class": "net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer",
"method": "func_71197_b",
"file": "DedicatedServer.java",
"line": 117
},
{
"class": "net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer",
"method": "run",
"file": "MinecraftServer.java",
"line": 387
},
{
"class": "net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2",
"method": "run",
"file": "MinecraftServer.java",
"line": 685
}
],
"exception": "cpw.mods.fml.common.DuplicateModsFoundException",
"message": ""
},
"random": -816969194,
"resolved": false,
"branding": [
"Minecraft 1.7.10",
"MCP v9.05",
"FML v7.10.85.1272",
"Minecraft Forge 10.13.2.1272",
"197 mods loaded, 0 mods active"
],
"runtime": {
"mcp": "MCP v9.05",
"fml": "7.10.85.1272",
"forge": "10.13.2.1272"
},
"minecraft": "Minecraft 1.7.10",
"javaVersion": "Oracle Corporation 1.8.0_25",
"side": "server",
"obfuscated": true
}

And all versions are not compatible with Forgeessentials.
Das ist kein richtiger Crashreport. Geh in deinen Crashreport Ordner und upload die Letze Datei.
---
That is not a proper crash report. Go into your crash report folder and upload the latest file.

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Aside from lag, why was it removed?

Horses suck, my donkey keeps getting off its leash. :/ I don't know of any other mount mods besides lycanite's though and it's guaranteed that will cause lag for you if chococraft did.
Remember the bags you can put on a Chocobo? They could be autospawned and thus dupe the items. They were server killers as well.

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Who has a server that the sir or madam would sacrifice for the latest Thaumcraft 4.2.2.0 in WLR? Thaumic Exploration would have to be disabled due to incompability. I would very much like to play on it as I want to test it for WLR.
Thanks in advance!

Internuntius

Jul 29, 2019
Das ist kein richtiger Crashreport. Geh in deinen Crashreport Ordner und upload die Letze Datei.
---
That is not a proper crash report. Go into your crash report folder and upload the latest file.

Dieser Report wurde mir gegeben beim Crash.. Mehr nicht.

Mrdeadlocked

Jul 29, 2019
Who has a server that the sir or madam would sacrifice for the latest Thaumcraft 4.2.2.0 in WLR? Thaumic Exploration would have to be disabled due to incompability. I would very much like to play on it as I want to test it for WLR.
Thanks in advance!

I was just thinking about adding the newest Thaumcraft. I'll let you knwo when/if I do. :)

numlaar

Jul 29, 2019
Hey all,

I am having a new issue... for some reason I can not make any of the energy conduits from Thermal Expansion??? (leadstone energy conduit, etc.)
Secondly, I can not make the alloy smelter from enderIO. (SO I cant make conductive iron to make enderIO conduit).
Questions then:
1. Were these recipes removed/disabled somehow?
2. If they were, what are you using for RF transfer? (need to power my carpenter).
3. IF they were not disabled/removed any suggestions on how to fix them, or get them back?

The only piping/conduit that I seem to be able to make is from BCTransport.
4. If you are using the Kinetic Piping from bc transport is that broken? (I can not get RF out of my steam dynamo).

Just seems like I am hitting a roadblock at every turn trying to get some dang power!

Thanks.

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Hey all,

I am having a new issue... for some reason I can not make any of the energy conduits from Thermal Expansion??? (leadstone energy conduit, etc.)
Secondly, I can not make the alloy smelter from enderIO. (SO I cant make conductive iron to make enderIO conduit).
Questions then:
1. Were these recipes removed/disabled somehow?
2. If they were, what are you using for RF transfer? (need to power my carpenter).
3. IF they were not disabled/removed any suggestions on how to fix them, or get them back?

The only piping/conduit that I seem to be able to make is from BCTransport.
4. If you are using the Kinetic Piping from bc transport is that broken? (I can not get RF out of my steam dynamo).

Just seems like I am hitting a roadblock at every turn trying to get some dang power!

Thanks.
#1 There are no Energy Pipes in Thermal Expansion yet.
#2 The Alloy Smelter has been crafted several times before, check if you get any errors if you do /mt reload

numlaar

Jul 29, 2019
#1 There are no Energy Pipes in Thermal Expansion yet.
#2 The Alloy Smelter has been crafted several times before, check if you get any errors if you do /mt reload

1. Odd ok, I was using a video on the steam dynamo, and the guy specifically used the Thermal Expansion, Leadstone energy conduit with it...
2. OK I see what I was doing wrong, was using old recipe for iron ingots instead of blocks.

New question from prior post then...

***What does everyone suggest to use for RF energy transport? (I cant get the bctransport Kinect pipes to work).

Thanks again for all the help! I am just trying to test the whole process and recipes and things before I go live with my server and this modpack!

Num

Last edited:

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
1. Odd ok, I was using a video on the steam dynamo, and the guy specifically used the Thermal Expansion, Leadstone energy conduit with it...
2. OK I see what I was doing wrong, was using old recipe for iron ingots instead of blocks.

New question from prior post then...

***What does everyone suggest to use for RF energy transport? (I cant get the bctransport Kinect pipes to work).

Thanks again for all the help! I am just trying to test the whole process and recipes and things before I go live with my server and this mudpack!

Num
That video probably was from 1.6.4. Energy conduits as well as Itemducts or Fluiducts will not be avaible until Thermal Dynamics is out.
Here is a teaser for it from RWTema, the author of ExtraUtilities.
https://twitter.com/Extra_Utilities/status/536264561431937024/photo/1

numlaar

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry, last time I will ask... I have spent all last night, and hours this morning trying to get RF power of ANY kind to work, (they all want to use power conduits we don't have) and I can't... I am just completely stuck. I cant find any videos that show me how to make RF power work with the packs that are in WLR.

I currently have a Steam Dynamo, a survivalist generator, and an aqueous accumulator. I have the accumulator hooked up to the steam dynamo, and its making power (in fact the dynamo is full). I also have a leadstone energy cell for storing the extra power... so I am making power... I just can't get it anywhere.

I really need some help in figure out how to get the power to the machines. Seems I am having severe transportation issues.

Thanks

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry, last time I will ask... I have spent all last night, and hours this morning trying to get RF power of ANY kind to work, and I can't... I am just completely stuck. I cant find any videos that show me how to make RF power work with the packs that are in WLR.

I currently have a Steam Dynamo, a survivalist generator, and an aqueous accumulator. I have the accumulator hooked up to the steam dynamo, and its making power (in fact the dynamo is full). I also have a leadstone energy cell for storing the extra power... so I am making power... I just can't get it anywhere.

I really need some help in figure out how to get the power to the machines. Seems I am having severe transportation issues.

Thanks
Try the EnderIO conduits.

numlaar

Jul 29, 2019
Try the EnderIO conduits.

That's the problem... I can't make those either... because the alloy smelter needs RF power to smelt.. since I cant make pipes to get power, I'm stuck in a catch 22... its getting very, very frustrating.

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
That's the problem... I can't make those either... because the alloy smelter needs RF power to smelt.. since I cant make pipes to get power, I'm stuck in a catch 22... its getting very, very frustrating.
Hook up the Steam Dynamo directly to the Alloy Smelter ~-~

numlaar

Jul 29, 2019
Hook up the Steam Dynamo directly to the Alloy Smelter ~-~

wow, I didn't even know you could do that! Yep it worked... powered up the alloy smelter and making the iron now... thanks! yeesh something so simple, yet spent almost 2 days on it! :0

Reactions: Yulife