[1.7.10] Wanderlust Reloaded - Questing Adventure [Magic-Tech] [HQM - over 250 Quests] [Tabula Rasa]

Gurre

Jul 29, 2019
Are there still any plans to remove AM2? I think i read it here somewhere. Just wondering since i am pondering over if there is any idea to start join into it. Great work on the pack Btw. Luvinn It!

gazpachoking

Jul 29, 2019
Hook up the Steam Dynamo directly to the Alloy Smelter ~-~
In 1.1.8 the Extra Utilities generators don't seem to hook up directly to machines anymore without conduits. Makes getting your first EnderIO conduits a little more annoying, as you must use Thermal Expansion Generators.

gazpachoking

Jul 29, 2019
Any black dye will work for the recipe, for example the black dye gotten from black flower petals will work.
Didn't realize the spawn eggs were craftable. I guess that's the only way to start getting ink sacks. I was trying to make the pneumaticraft squid plants to get squids, but it seems those recipes don't allow black dyes other than the ink sack. A bit annoying.

mrbaggins

Jul 29, 2019
In 1.1.8 the Extra Utilities generators don't seem to hook up directly to machines anymore without conduits. Makes getting your first EnderIO conduits a little more annoying, as you must use Thermal Expansion Generators.

Set the side touching the generator to input.

I had to do this for the capacitor bank at least.

danidas

Jul 29, 2019
Are there still any plans to remove AM2? I think i read it here somewhere. Just wondering since i am pondering over if there is any idea to start join into it. Great work on the pack Btw. Luvinn It!

It looks like it's author is about to release part of the mod's big update next week and the rest the following week.

Link: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...a-2-version-1-4-0-005-updated-september#c7269

A note about the update:
It's sadly looking like I won't have everything ready by Christmas (new target is new year's). However, if there's a desire for it, I can release what I do have for then and just release the rest in a subsequent update. Just let me know what you want in that regard; it makes little difference to me how I go about it.

Please note that I pretty much don't have any beta testers anymore, so I plan to test myself quite a bit, but I won't catch everything. Therefore, an interim release wouldn't be guaranteed stable (though still better than current). I'll need you guys to help me test it out.

Okay, I will work on polishing what's there for a release mid next-week.

Thanks guys!

Reactions: Yulife

gazpachoking

Jul 29, 2019
Set the side touching the generator to input.

I had to do this for the capacitor bank at least.
For the alloy smelter, (needed to make conduits,) input and output sides are for items not energy. You bring up a good solution though, the first tier capacitor bank doesn't require alloys, so you could use that to get energy from your ExU generators to the alloy smelter.

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Version 1.1.9 Server don´t starts, if you run start.bat.
That is an invalid report. Literally nothing I can do if you provide nothing.
---
Das ist ein invalider Report. Ich kann nichts machen wenn du mir nichts an Crashreports, Logs und so gibts.

Internuntius

Jul 29, 2019
Deutsch: Habe den Server 1.1.9 zum laufen gebracht. Aber er legt allein beim hochfahren Log files von gut 50 MB an und benötigt 30 - 45 Minuten. Ist das normal ?

PS: Weil die Logs so groß sind kann ich die nicht bei Pastebin oder hier Posten, soll ich die mit WinZip archivieren und hochladen ?

---

English: Have taken to running 1.1.9 the server. But he lays solely with the boot log files to a good 50 MB and takes 30 - 45 minutes. Is this normal?

PS: Because the logs are so big I can not post at pastebin or here, should the archive using WinZip and upload?

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Deutsch: Habe den Server 1.1.9 zum laufen gebracht. Aber er legt allein beim hochfahren Log files von gut 50 MB an und benötigt 30 - 45 Minuten. Ist das normal ?

PS: Weil die Logs so groß sind kann ich die nicht bei Pastebin oder hier Posten, soll ich die mit WinZip archivieren und hochladen ?

---

English: Have taken to running 1.1.9 the server. But he lays solely with the boot log files to a good 50 MB and takes 30 - 45 minutes. Is this normal?

PS: Because the logs are so big I can not post at pastebin or here, should the archive using WinZip and upload?
Yes, please do. Do you know which mod makes those files?
---
Ja, mach das bitte! Weißt du, welcher Mod die Dateien macht?

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
I hit the limit of letters in one thread with the OP, hehe.
Thus, I moved the Archive to my MediaFire folder for all the WLR versions, moved the updated Modlist to a GoogleDoc and gave some more credits in the "Thanks to.." section ^-^

Booyadude

Jul 29, 2019
Just wanted to stop in and say this is a beautifully crafted pack, Yulife. The level of detail is honestly just astounding, and the more I play the more I find to love. Every time I run into each of these little changes I can't help but think "Wow, what a brilliant idea" and I'm left ever more impressed. Seriously, hats off to you and your testers.

P.S. Thanks for adding that Squid note in the OP haha, took me a good 20 mins searching before I thought to check for a spawn egg recipe, and I imagine a few others were in the same boat ;P . My first machine was a rancher to farm the suckers, lol.

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Just wanted to stop in and say this is a beautifully crafted pack, Yulife. The level of detail is honestly just astounding, and the more I play the more I find to love. Every time I run into each of these little changes I can't help but think "Wow, what a brilliant idea" and I'm left ever more impressed. Seriously, hats off to you and your testers.

P.S. Thanks for adding that Squid note in the OP haha, took me a good 20 mins searching before I thought to check for a spawn egg recipe, and I imagine a few others were in the same boat ;P . My first machine was a rancher to farm the suckers, lol.
I actually added it this morning, forgot about it 3: Updating the OP atm

Reactions: magusapollo

Bearnado123

Jul 29, 2019
any reason why ender zoo isn't in here, also saw a really cool new mod on reddit called Redstonic Drills that might be a cool addition

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
any reason why ender zoo isn't in here, also saw a really cool new mod on reddit called Redstonic Drills that might be a cool addition
I saw it as well! Gonna be added once I think it is a good time. EnderZoo, not so much a fan of it, sorry.

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Working on some 2.0.0 compability ;)
8ac7a85ded.jpg

(Mind that Skyrim backround)

Reactions: FnDragon

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Apart from the teasers, what do you guys think of the Christmas content? Yet I haven't gotten any feedback about it yet ...!