[1.7.10] Wanderlust Reloaded - Questing Adventure [Magic-Tech] [HQM - over 250 Quests] [Tabula Rasa]

Internuntius

Jul 29, 2019
Keine Ahnung warum das passiert... kann dir nicht helfen wenn es keinen Crashreport gibt.
----
No idea why that is happening... can't help you if there is no crashreport.

Deutsch: Und was ist mit den nicht wachsenden Pflanzen ? - Oder wird das Problem mit der nächsten Version gefixt.

English: And what about the non-growing plants? - Or is the problem fixed in the next version.

Jadzi

Jul 29, 2019
Reactions: Yulife

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Deutsch: Und was ist mit den nicht wachsenden Pflanzen ? - Oder wird das Problem mit der nächsten Version gefixt.

English: And what about the non-growing plants? - Or is the problem fixed in the next version.
Die wachsen schon. Nur langsam.
---
They are growing. Only slow.

MadMax-X

Jan 12, 2014
---
Und wenn sie gar nicht wachsen, scheinst du momentan der einzige mit diesem Problem zu sein.
Das Problem mit dem Stapeln von Sachen aus Reward Bags hatte ich auch, aber auch nur da, nicht bei anderen Sachen.
---
If they aren't growing at all, apparently you're the only one with that problem.

I also had stuff from reward bags not stack with a normal stack (i.e. charcoal or flowers). I didn't notice any other problems with stacking.

Last edited:

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
I am packing up 1.1.8 at the moment, if you have any last ideas/suggestions/reports make sure to post them asap.

Internuntius

Jul 29, 2019
---

Deutsch: wie langsam ? benötigen die mehr als 1000 in game tage, ohne eine Nacht mit schlafen zu überspringen ?

English: how slow? Need more than 1000 to skip ingame days to sleep without a night?

Mrdeadlocked

Jul 29, 2019
I am packing up 1.1.8 at the moment, if you have any last ideas/suggestions/reports make sure to post them asap.
Can you fix the villager trading of the higher end food? :) It was posted just awhile back. NVM I got it. See below.

http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/members/iskandar.32227/
As a suggestion, in the Hunger Overhaul config you might want to turn this off:
# Add high tier HarvestCraft foods to the items butcher villagers will sell (HarvestCraft)
B:addTradesButcher=true

otherwise you get silly, silly trades like a villager giving away 64 supreme pizzas for one emerald.

Will this update include the new world gen fixes?

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Can you fix the villager trading of the higher end food? :) It was posted just awhile back. NVM I got it. See below.

Will this update include the new world gen fixes?
As I said a thousand times before, if an update is avaible, I will include it. Except updates that cause issues of course, for example the Railcraft and Binnie conflict.

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Spice of life add please

Why have all this food if you can just eat the same thing over and over
It was in WLR before but I never liked it, neither did the users of WLR in the old days. Sorry :( But you can add it yourself, I guess?

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Can we get compact machines added? :) It would be super useful for compact builds.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...-mods/wip-mods/2220422-compact-machines-v1-13
This has been asked before and my stance is.. against it, sorry.
Basically I am a fan of giant factories where you have to run cables everywhere and not something that compresses a part of a factory into one block =/ I hope you get my point.

Goodness, I sound so evil refusing all of the mod requests :(

So that I don't break anyone's hopes next time, here is the list of mods that I won't add straight from the Github issue for 2.x:

Mods that won't get added:
-Technomancy
-Reika's
-Optifine/Fastcraft
-Modular Powersuits
-Minechem
-Veinminer
-CompactMachines
-Spice of Life

Reactions: GreatOrator

Mrdeadlocked

Jul 29, 2019
This has been asked before and my stance is.. against it, sorry.
Basically I am a fan of giant factories where you have to run cables everywhere and not something that compresses a part of a factory into one block =/ I hope you get my point.

Goodness, I sound so evil refusing all of the mod requests :(

So that I don't break anyone's hopes next time, here is the list of mods that I won't add straight from the Github issue for 2.x:

Mods that won't get added:
-Technomancy
-Reika's
-Optifine/Fastcraft
-Modular Powersuits
-Minechem
-Veinminer
-CompactMachines
-Spice of Life

Alright. The biggest room you can do with compact machines is 13x13x13 (this takes 8 nether stars). It just helps compartmentalize some of a big build mainly for aesthetics sake instead of having to you say covers or frames to hide things. Thanks for all your hard work.

Reactions: preceptor_teeth

preceptor_teeth

Jul 29, 2019
Alright. The biggest room you can do with compact machines is 13x13x13 (this takes 8 nether stars). It just helps compartmentalize some of a big build mainly for aesthetics sake instead of having to you say covers or frames to hide things. Thanks for all your hard work.

I had the same argument. ;) For now I will probably just end up using mystcraft worlds + a tesseract. It will get the job done, just not as elegant or resource efficient.

steelblueskies

Jul 29, 2019
has anyone had a frame machine working in 114, ported to 117(removed the hqm player data to get through the crashy bit) and now finds they refuse to move?

had a couple ae annihilation plane, and bc miner "world eater" types, went to make another to clear a region around the 13x13 chunk core i have built up so far and no dice. went and checked my test setups elsewhere and they no longer work either.

i also notice the waypoints in journeymap i set in 112 that vanished in 114 are back in 117. (and the waypoints is set in 114 are gone)

disabled the irc mod, enabled bluepower, think everything else was default.

my initial guess is it relates to having used the updated asielib to work around the mekanism issue in 114, though i am not seeing how.

didn't see anything on the issues list on the github, and it might just be me, so call this a sanity check.

mrbaggins

Jul 29, 2019
It was in WLR before but I never liked it, neither did the users of WLR in the old days. Sorry :( But you can add it yourself, I guess?

Was that just with default settings? Because there is a lot of configuration. The crash landing set up of "Can eat same thing 5 times, then everyone after costs 20% effectiveness" works really well for encouraging variety but without being super restrictive.

Can't wait for an update. Hoping it doesn't create world borders with my cut down version.I've always found Biomes o plenty to be very finicky about it's mod lists.

Bahnmor

Jul 29, 2019
Mostly inspired by a nostalgia surge whilst dabbling with IndustrialCraft, I have no idea if it is updated to current pack levels: any chance of adding Advanced Solars to the optional list? I always felt it added more than Compact Solars, and was readily customisable through the configs.

Kazekai

Jul 29, 2019
I found a cool mod that may be a fine touch for the pack, this mod allows the addition of creating extra food, plants, etc, whatever your heart desires, its called kawaii crops and its fairly new http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/1-7-10-beta-kawaiicrops-mod.57678/ Also, the latest COFHcore has a HUGE fix that should fix worldgen lag, which was noted here by skyboy http://pastebin.com/pZQNPZYC

Reminds me of nandonalt's mods. I miss those mods so much. I like harvestcraft but everything in it is an item and cannot be placed, I used to like having blocks of cheese or pies in my buildings and a butter churn outside my storage shed and cups of liquid on my tables.