[1.7.10] TolkienCraft II - Adventure Awaits! - v2.9.5[QUESTS][ADVENTURE][NORMAL MODE]

Discussion in 'Public Packs' started by GreatOrator, Aug 24, 2014.

1. Orma

Orma New Member

Yeah .. me and my friend will put together a tesseract factory now to get power everywhere :p

2. Wiremash

Wiremash New Member

I usually add speed upgrades to the transfer nodes, it's like magic in terms of the boost :D

3. will8c

will8c New Member

There is no template folder in the modpacks directory.

Edit: Okay nevermind, I figured it out

Last edited: Jan 19, 2015
    Vals NoisyToys and GreatOrator like this.
  4. GreatOrator

GreatOrator New Member

You are correct, the template directory is no longer included as that is what the archive on curseforge is. Just extract it to the minecraft folder of the ftb instance

Vals NoisyToys likes this.
  5. Teraphina

Teraphina New Member

thats aprox 3 hours per download nice

ok so a little innocent humor here "heheh he said nether regions"

Last edited: Jan 20, 2015
    GreatOrator and Vals NoisyToys like this.
  6. nexalacer

nexalacer New Member

I hate posting this, as I feel like a total derp, but I can't seem to install the map correctly. Here are the steps I took.

1. Downloaded template - 1.7.10 - 2.3.x.zip from http://minecraft.curseforge.com/worlds/226743-tolkiencraft-ii-draconis/files (138 MB file uploaded on Jan 17).
    2. Extracted said file.
    3. Copied "template" folder to ~/TolkienCraftII/minecraft/ so now I have ~/TolkienCraftII/minecraft/template/.
    4. Launched game from FTB launcher.
    5. Chose Single Player. No worlds are available for me to play on.

Does the latest zip file actually include the map itself? Do I also need to download and install template - 1.7.10 - 2.3.13.zip?

Thanks for the help.

Edit - I created a new world, and it worked. Somehow that was not intuitive to me. Problem solved; I will keep this here in case anyone else has my derpiness.

7. frognik

frognik New Member

Guess this is a bug unless I'm missing something, I wasn't paying attention until well after the fact.
    I was flying around in bat form raiding towers for their sweet sweet artifacts and found one which passively added 2.5 hearts.
    Since I have full bound armor I found it useless and threw it away and about 15 minutes later I noticed that I only had half a heart left.
    I'm guessing it took 2.5 hearts away from the bat forms 3 hearts when I threw the artifact away.
    Now I'm stuck with 5.5 max hearts when transformed back to normal.

Shouldn't be heard for me to fix with nbtedit or whatever, just letting you know.

8. GreatOrator

GreatOrator New Member

Known bug with morph. Any heart modifying can derp out and you typically have to return to regular form and log out and back in for it to correct.

9. Orma

Orma New Member

Is there only the monster killing quests from chald and the head quests from guards that give dragon tokens? And what is the CD on those ?

10. GreatOrator

GreatOrator New Member

Yes, as they are just to be traded with the bounty hunter. They are not intended to be mass collected easily.

11. cbruh

cbruh New Member

hey so i just downloaded the mod pack and when i try to create a new world i type the name and creat and it takes me back to the main page /:
    whe do put the downloaded map template 2.3.x please help

12. Orma

Orma New Member

5 Posts above yours is the answer.

And the dragon token quests - The CD on those quests is 12~ hours chunk loaded?

13. Wiremash

Wiremash New Member

I'm still getting those frame lag spikes whenever I interact with anything, including opening books, opening/closing inventory, opening the pause screen (esc). This only happened after the update, is there any workaround to this? I've tried restarting, relaunching, adding fastcraft and optifine. My framerate is fine, it's at a constant 30 fps, until I interact with something and it drops to 1-2

14. GreatOrator

GreatOrator New Member

Have you tried the JVM arguments? I have seen some fps drop, but nowhere near as significant as you are reporting and I use all three methods I suggested.

Wiremash and Vals NoisyToys like this.
  15. cbruh

cbruh New Member

i did all that and still when ever i try to create a world wont let me , and there is no world to choose from

GreatOrator likes this.
  16. Israel Rodriguez

Israel Rodriguez New Member

On my server the guy in the temple doesn't TP to the other 2 dimensions. Is there another way to get there. What command would I use to get there? Is there a command to see all the dimensions?

GreatOrator likes this.
  17. Orma

Orma New Member

Apperently this is a server problem. We just made a nether portal and a deep dark portal in the temple with creative.

18. GreatOrator

GreatOrator New Member

Yes it is, currently trying to find out if there was something I missed in the configs or if it is a bug by talking directly to the mod dev.

19. Ginko

Ginko New Member

I was wondering if there are any TK2 servers out there (that wouldn't mind me joining)? I've pm'd Ranger but have not been replied to yet. Highly doubt I'd get into the whitelist anyhow c:

Last edited: Jan 21, 2015
  20. Wiremash

Wiremash New Member

What's a TK2 by the way? :p