[1.7.10] TolkienCraft II - Adventure Awaits! - v2.9.5[QUESTS][ADVENTURE][NORMAL MODE]

Dungeonmaster

Jul 29, 2019
Well, if you had been reading they are fighting over night vision potions...lol
Thanks @GreatOrator, guess I must have missed that in my rush to finally take care of that pesky troll LOL!

One more question, how far out would it be considered safe to start building a base? I'm thinking in terms of not having my place overwritten by a map update; Val says 1000 blocks in the video and while that sounds fair I just came back from an exploratory trip to the east and even at 1000 blocks I am still finding "stuff".

lbjodom

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks @GreatOrator, guess I must have missed that in my rush to finally take care of that pesky troll LOL!

One more question, how far out would it be considered safe to start building a base? I'm thinking in terms of not having my place overwritten by a map update; Val says 1000 blocks in the video and while that sounds fair I just came back from an exploratory trip to the east and even at 1000 blocks I am still finding "stuff".
after 1000 blocks should be safe, unless something changed now that maps are manual download but alot of the "stuff" your finding is random dungeons from other mods such as roguelike dungeons or thaumcraft

lbjodom

Jul 29, 2019
Another question about "where it's safe to build":
Is that with the 1000 Blocks seen on the starting-city or the area after the great-temple-quest? Or both? ^^"
(I'm a bit confused of "Where should I actually start building")
You want to build 1000 blocks from starting city in overworld and 1000 blocks from spawn in middle earth as GreatOrator has plans for a city in Middle Earth

birdiegirl4444

Jul 29, 2019
You want to build 1000 blocks from starting city in overworld and 1000 blocks from spawn in middle earth as GreatOrator has plans for a city in Middle Earth

looks like I am moving...building by spawn in LOTR..well, it ought to confuse the heck out of my coworker when he logs back in on Monday...:) hmmmm, rubs hands together to figure out where I can leave his character LOL

lbjodom

Jul 29, 2019
Does that mean all my previous questions about ars magica and lord of the rings mod and extra utilities are invalid? :/
No its good to post bugs here so that GreatOrator can know there in the pack try to find a way to fix it within the pack to his means but once he know about it then further posts here without further information is invalid if you want to Bump and issue that a pack developer is waiting on a fix for is to "Bump" it with the mod developer as the more reports that the Mod developer gets shows him how wide spread or how bad the bug is and it might then change his priorities and cause him/her to fix said issue sooner rather that waiting till he is finished with a certain "feature" or maybe even cause him to release a bug fix for the current version instead of him just continuing work on updating for the next version of minecraft.