[1.7.10] The Sky is the Limit [291 Mods] [stable] [sidequests] [alternated balancing]

Timo50

Jul 29, 2019
Just wanted to ask how the development is going if there are any news?
And although enhanced biomes was definetly new to me please dont use ist in 2.0 all the landscape blocks where so annoying:D

DracoScythem

Jul 29, 2019
Just wanted to ask how the development is going if there are any news?
And although enhanced biomes was definetly new to me please dont use ist in 2.0 all the landscape blocks where so annoying:D

Development is currently going quite well (The map and storyline are under construction and nearing completion now, as the custom mod is mostly completed).
Regarding EB: As it seems to be dead we've dropped it some weeks after the 'official' start of v2 development (Also at that time RTG showed up wich we're currently working with).
In general the chances for any biome-mod to be used are rather slim (RTG doing a great job of creating glorious landscapes with only vanilla and mod-specific biomes is as much a reason for this as the fact that BOP and similar mods tend to cause extreme loads whilst generating new chunks - and as we're trying to tone the packs performance-demands down, we're going rather minimalistic there).

The work on the questline (together with the corresponding MT scripts) will begin as soon as the map and with it the story outlining are done (Wich shouldn't be too far in the future anymore).
//Some of the mt scripts are already done as not all of them are directly depending on quest-progress. (Like the 600 lines of script that took me 1 week to write just for ProjectE being as balanced as possible for something that powerful)

Also, there might be some kind of 'snapshot' of the pack (without map, story and quests) in some days if enough people are interested (and if I find the time to upload half a gigabyte of data and get that changelog finished writing of wich I've evaded for some weeks now) ;) .

One more thing: Is there any interest for a sneak-peak of the updated modlist, or should we keep that a secret until release ?
(Everyone reading all posts since the announcement of v2 should be able to get some image of it anyway :p )

Timo50

Jul 29, 2019
I would sure be interested in both a peak of the pack in general to just take a little look at the upcoming progression as well as the modlist to know which mods you kept using and which didnt make it into v2 or maybe new ones you added.
Im sure this will be a very nice and detailed pack and hope this will get as nice to play as i think. :)
Thank you for the new informations :)

DracoScythem

Jul 29, 2019
Okay snapshot is now live in the launcher! :D (Version 1.10.0.0)
It contains almost all modlist changes (only progrssion and the custom mod (finished, but to heavily involved with the map and the progression tree) yet to be added), but no quests or progrssion related MT scripts due to them not being finished.
Updated Modlist is linked in the old one and here.
The customized Loading screen and main menu are placeholders (our artist is currently working on the final ones), so don't complain about them not being anything fancy :p

Regarding any questions, bug reports and ideas: They're always appreciated :)

Have fun!

~The UnCore Team

Reactions: Timo50

Timo50

Jul 29, 2019
Help :( I don´t know how to fix it ...

Attachments

• Crash.png
    Crash.png
    455.3 KB · Views: 123

DracoScythem

Jul 29, 2019
And there I thought I hadn't forgotten anything... there's nothing you can do through the FTB-Launcher as I forgot to update the associated forge version...
I'll try to get a hotfix up asap...though it will still take one or two days to update...
Sorry for that - that error is purely on my side...

Timo50

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any way to start it without ftb?
like multimc or default minecraft launcher with forge installed?

Edit: i got it to launch in the default minecraft launcher with the displayed forge version

Edit2: http://pastebin.com/yraGJjNt Get this crash whenever trying to create a world....

Last edited:

DracoScythem

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any way to start it without ftb?
like multimc or default minecraft launcher with forge installed?

Edit: i got it to launch in the default minecraft launcher with the displayed forge version

Edit2: http://pastebin.com/yraGJjNt Get this crash whenever trying to create a world....

Weird...liteloader is just throwing a random AOOBE that I've never seen before... o_O
For now try disabling liteloader...

Timo50

Jul 29, 2019
http://pastebin.com/beiS1BdR Still cant create a new world...

Found the solution myself this time iset render disatnce for the game to 32 chunks in Vanilla 1.8 and as im using the Default launcher witha forge 1.7.10 profile it crashed when trying to use settings that werent existent in 1.7.10

DracoScythem

Jul 29, 2019
http://pastebin.com/beiS1BdR Still cant create a new world...

Found the solution myself this time iset render disatnce for the game to 32 chunks in Vanilla 1.8 and as im using the Default launcher witha forge 1.7.10 profile it crashed when trying to use settings that werent existent in 1.7.10

Interesting...didn't even know of that... though that's to be excpected as I haven't used the Vanilla launcher for 4 years XD
(mmc and ftb FTW :p )

//Added to my continuosly growing list of vanilla bugs - yay ^^

Timo50

Jul 29, 2019
Aaand sadly i have to get back at you again because of course im trying to get a server working again and it says that it got some problems with enderIO...
i removed i think all client side mods but for some reason i get the same error with enderIO
i dont remember enderIO being a client side only mod though...

Attachments

• crash-2016-05-29_10.32.00-server.txt
    35.9 KB · Views: 93

DracoScythem

Jul 29, 2019
Yes the currently used EnderIO version has that bug (it is fixed in the latest enderio version).
As the whole 1.10 is a snapshot I didn't really bother to update yet, as it wasn't really meant to be run on any server...seems I have to stop being lazy...

Timo50

Jul 29, 2019
no its no problem if youre going to get this done when the v2 release is coming up its fine ill just play singleplayer until then :D

G

Gabronog

Hi when I try to run it it says forge isnt installed

Attachments

• Captura.PNG
    Captura.PNG
    22.2 KB · Views: 116

Timo50

Jul 29, 2019
I finally managed to run the pack after i messed the mods up :D
and i think some of your changes are already in the game :)
But im wondering why i am spawning with only 3 hearts?
how can i get more normal hearts?

DracoScythem

Jul 29, 2019
I finally managed to run the pack after i messed the mods up :D
and i think some of your changes are already in the game :)
But im wondering why i am spawning with only 3 hearts?
how can i get more normal hearts?

Well... they are something bound to progression (map and quests) and are therfor currently locked at 3.
But you can make them avaible as dungeon loot and as a reword for fighting the wither/enderdragon in the difficultlife config :)
(TCon Heart Canisters and ChromatiCrafts abilities still increase health and are craftable as normal)

DracoScythem

Jul 29, 2019
So, version 1.10.0.2 is now avaible in the launcher - this should fix all startup/world creation issues.
(It should also fix all clientside overlay CMEs caused by journeymap/voxelmap under very rare circumstances)

Have fun! :)

G

Gabronog

Hi nice pack, really balanced
Just wanted to say that if you search for uses of bronze in nei it crashes