[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
greetings,

The ocean biome worked nicely and tree are cross breeding now, thank you. The apiary and the beehouses both work but beehouses are much slower but your ignoble princesses don't die out in there. Now i have to seek the fastest polynating bee :)

If you get yourself a good supply of pure drones from those ignoble princesses, you can repeatedly crossbreed them with any Pristine princess and get yourself a pure line. Aer bees are the fastest pollinators, but there are some up the Forest line that do a decent job.

02JanDal

Jul 29, 2019
Every few minutes my harvester golems stop working, they still run around, move their arms and such, but nothing is being dropped and the crops are still at full maturity. It then works again, though often only for some plants, and then doesn't work at all again. Any idea?

gijsc1

Jul 29, 2019
If you get yourself a good supply of pure drones from those ignoble princesses, you can repeatedly crossbreed them with any Pristine princess and get yourself a pure line. Aer bees are the fastest pollinators, but there are some up the Forest line that do a decent job.

how do you people actually do bee breeding?
i have only ever done it with gendustry, and even then it took a long time to get to any usefull lines.
i have tried to do some breeding but it took me ages to even get a decent number of modest drones.

amerob

Jul 29, 2019
I'm hoping someone can help me figure out why I can't play my save file in the latest version. I had just reinstalled the ftb launcher and started playing a new regrowth world but didn't realize I was playing 0.7.4 until I quit, but then when I realized and downloaded the recommended version, it crashes after telling me there are missing blocks. Crash log attached. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Attachments

• crash-2016-02-15_09.20.51-server.txt
    13.5 KB · Views: 72

Yobur

Jul 29, 2019
I'm hoping someone can help me figure out why I can't play my save file in the latest version. I had just reinstalled the ftb launcher and started playing a new regrowth world but didn't realize I was playing 0.7.4 until I quit, but then when I realized and downloaded the recommended version, it crashes after telling me there are missing blocks. Crash log attached. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
I suspect that HQM is throwing a full-blown tantrum and hissy fit because of the considerable changes to the quest book since 7.4. You will need to delete the HQM datafiles to make it quit. They are found under your minecraft directory (wherever you installed that) at Regrowth\minecraft\saves\Regrowth(or YourWorldName)\HardcoreQuesting. The files are players.dat and players.dat.backup. Both files need to go, and then you will need to edit back in the quest book and the quests you have completed. The first or second post on this thread gives details on how to do that in Single Player.

asbestinuS

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there!
I just tried upgrading from 0.8.1 to 0.9.1 and get the forge modloader message that mana petals will get removed. OK I think and press yes. But instead of loading the map, the whole minecraft crashes. I downgraded back to 0.8.1 and as far as I know I've deleted my one and only mana petal in my botania base.
Is there a known fix for it? Maybe a mcedit thing?
Thanks in advance! :)

mr west

Jul 29, 2019
im having a problem with the runic altar from botania when i craft a seed that has runes in the recipe i get the seed and the runes back does anybody know why this is or how to fix it please ? also note im on a private server version 0.9.1

Mordenkainen

Jul 29, 2019
im having a problem with the runic altar from botania when i craft a seed that has runes in the recipe i get the seed and the runes back does anybody know why this is or how to fix it please ? also note im on a private server version 0.9.1

Answered multiple times now. This is how Botania works since Vaskiis last major update.

amerob

Jul 29, 2019
I suspect that HQM is throwing a full-blown tantrum and hissy fit because of the considerable changes to the quest book since 7.4. You will need to delete the HQM datafiles to make it quit. They are found under your minecraft directory (wherever you installed that) at Regrowth\minecraft\saves\Regrowth(or YourWorldName)\HardcoreQuesting. The files are players.dat and players.dat.backup. Both files need to go, and then you will need to edit back in the quest book and the quests you have completed. The first or second post on this thread gives details on how to do that in Single Player.
Thank you! This worked like a charm, I'm only bummed I didn't ask for help earlier before spending a bunch of time trying to fix it myself. Luckily I didn't have to force-complete too many quests (but it was enough that I didn't want to start completely over). Much appreciated!

desht

Jan 30, 2013
UK
So, I've managed to get a bunch of koboldite dust from a hobgoblin, and even managed to get a trade window opened, but how do I get the nuggets and ingots? The only trade being offered is a pair of diamond boots for 7 nuggets. Do I just need to keep spawning more hobgoblins until I get a dust->nugget trade by pot luck?

Z

Zat

Hi after a few month. I decided to try out this new versions of regrowth but idk why my daybloom are disapearing
I know that botania have change but i don't see where this could be change in the config files.

GrimJahk

Jul 29, 2019
Daybloom is intended to be low production, short term usage, just functional enough to move you up the chain of the mod. Work toward Endoflames for long term automation.

rjwboys

Jul 29, 2019
Daybloom is intended to be low production, short term usage, just functional enough to move you up the chain of the mod. Work toward Endoflames for long term automation.
yeah i have 11 endoflames and when my pool emptys i just drop 11 blocks of coal coke oh wait before the coal coke i did coal/charcoal

Nicolás Granelli

Jul 29, 2019
So how do i managed to get constant daybloom ?

How do you managed to do that? in the past? probably you played with the old version of botania.

Now you have to go pass dayblooms. And honestly, in a pack based as much in botania as this, you are gonna need a good mana production. Also, is fun :)

GrimJahk

Jul 29, 2019
yeah i have 11 endoflames and when my pool emptys i just drop 11 blocks of coal coke oh wait before the coal coke i did coal/charcoal
A few pages back I describe an automation method for Endoflames. Never need to feed them again.

gijsc1

Jul 29, 2019
or you could go for a different producing flower, there are many options.
and almost all of them are automatable, some easier than others

Kaatoz

Jul 29, 2019
***Potential Spoilers *** for the instance that this may lead into one.

We are having an issue in Regrowth, the Vampire Dark Desires quest. We have the ritual setup, nothing above it, (ala, clear skies) and we lead the chicken onto the skull with seeds, and then kill it with the boline, and nothing happens except dead chicken. Looking in NEI we are supposed to receive a "glass goblet (filled)" and that item does not exist in NEI, simply the glass goblet. After about 60 chickens, different times of the night, and all that. The server admin was just going to simply give us the goblet, but it don't exist. Is this questline unattainable atm?