[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

SecretSnake55

Jul 29, 2019
Hi @thephoenixlodge
I have a request to add 2 mods
1) dual hotbar: http://www.curse.com/mc-mods/minecraft/223272-dual-hotbar
2) Steve's workshop: http://www.curse.com/mc-mods/minecraft/223173-steves-workshop

It will be much simpler to just show you a short video then to explain it here!
That said I do believe both of these mods will be very much appreciated by most who are playing regrowth!
And I would like to also ask if there is something you have done with the mob spawning that prevents vanilla style mob farms this I ask in the video as well!

And here is the video:

And thank you @thephoenixlodge for taking the time to read and watch my short video!

lewilson82

Jul 29, 2019
I apologize if this has been addressed before. I just loaded up my world and I was back at world spawn. This wouldn't really be a problem since my base is only a few hundred blocks away. However, my entire inventory is empty. My entire inventory was wiped. Is this a known issue? Most of my advancement has been in agricraft so I'm not losing much other than my mansteel tools and armor but still has me concerned about future recurrences

Sent from my Z987 using Tapatalk

MatunasCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm, so it seems like the only way to get Glowstone in the Spirit World is to cheat it in with Traveler's Belt/Ender Chest...or to build an Essence farm until I get 4 Strong Essence to make the seeds.

Is that about right?

csum367

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Everyone, I see a lot of Problem dealing with Mekanism not Showing up in NEI. The Mekanism machines only show up when you first load up minecraft, and if the world you log in you will see the Mekanism Machines. If you quit a world/return to the title screen the Mekanism machine will be gone from NEI if you log back in again. A lot of people seem to have problem so I've done a little favor for all, don't know if anyone has done it before but the files are just pictures of crafting recipes. And below the crafting recipes are just the items you need to craft along with the names.

Advanced Machine:
Advanced Machine.png

Basic Machines:
Basic Machines.png

Chemical Crystallizer
Chemical Crystallizer.png

Chemical Dissolution Chamber
Chemical Dissolution Chamber.png

Chemical Infuser
Chemical Infuser.png

Chemical Injection Chamber
Chemical Injection Chamber.png

Chemical Oxidizer
Chemical Oxidizer.png

Chemical Washer
Chemical Washer.png

Combiner
Combiner.png

Crusher
Crusher.png

This will continue from the thread below, since you are only allowed to attach 10 files at a time.

The upgradable machine in mekanism are Energized Smelter, Enrichment Chamber, Crusher, Combiner, Osmium Compressor, Purification Chamber and Chemical Injection Chamber.

Pls let me know if I have made a mistake in the picture in either in this post or the other post.

csum367

Jul 29, 2019
Digital Miner
Digital Miner.png

Electric Pump
Electric Pump.png

Electrolytic Separator
Electrolytic Separator.png

Elite Machines
Elite Machines.png

Energized Smelter
Energized Smelter.png

Enrichment Chamber
Enrichment Chamber.png

Fluidic Plenisher
Fluidic Plenisher.png

Laser Amplifier
Laser Amplifier.png

Mekanism Laser
Mekanism Laser.png

Metallurgic Infuser
Metallurgic Infuser.png

csum367

Jul 29, 2019
Osmium Compressor
Osmium Compressor.png

Pressurized Reaction Chamber
Pessurized Reaction Chamber.png

Precision Sawmill
Precision Sawmill.png

Purification Chamber
Purification Chamber.png

Rotary Condensentrator
Rotatry Condensentrator.png

Seismic Vibrator
Seismic Vibrator.png

Solar Neutron Activator
Solar Neutron Activator.png

Temaire

Jul 29, 2019
I may be wrong but i think my Progession is broken in "The Way the World Works" since i wont get quest for Terrasteel and the Alfheim Portal but the other Questlines i pushed quite far (Witchery needs Attunded Stone so far) also Materials arent the think i just need to make extreme Infusion Stone. the Strong one is done with all its Seeds now.

Anyone got a clue

Swiegetank

Jul 29, 2019
I may be wrong but i think my Progession is broken in "The Way the World Works" since i wont get quest for Terrasteel and the Alfheim Portal but the other Questlines i pushed quite far (Witchery needs Attunded Stone so far) also Materials arent the think i just need to make extreme Infusion Stone. the Strong one is done with all its Seeds now.

Anyone got a clue

IIRC you need to hold lapis / lapis blocks to unlock the terrasteel quest.

Reactions: Temaire

An0nymuS

Jul 29, 2019
I apologize if this has been addressed before. I just loaded up my world and I was back at world spawn. This wouldn't really be a problem since my base is only a few hundred blocks away. However, my entire inventory is empty. My entire inventory was wiped. Is this a known issue? Most of my advancement has been in agricraft so I'm not losing much other than my mansteel tools and armor but still has me concerned about future recurrences

I've had a similar issue in a different FTB Modpack and right before that happened I had a crash to the MC main menu with an error thrown by JABBA related to a null pointer. AFAIK, if you aren't using any backup mods and without Open Blocks, there is no way to recover your inventory.

lewilson82

Jul 29, 2019
I've had a similar issue in a different FTB Modpack and right before that happened I had a crash to the MC main menu with an error thrown by JABBA related to a null pointer. AFAIK, if you aren't using any backup mods and without Open Blocks, there is no way to recover your inventory.
Ok thanks! I had been meaning to add Aroma Backup but I play offline most of the time so havent taken the time to go to download it. Guess it's now at the top of the priority list

Ravenascendant

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, so I'm stuck, and judging by the other responses, I must be missing something.

I'm in the Spirit World, and need to make Brew of Flowing Spirit, right? That requires Kettle, which requires Attuned Stone, which requires Botania Alfheim portal, which requires Glowstone.

How do I get Glowstone in the Spirit World?

TPL has included by way a mariculture pearls and the repeatable essence quests a way to circumvent the witchery inventory restriction for the spirit world by providing the means to build an enderchest. I feel that this is likely deliberate as the modified witchery recipes do drastically increase the difficulty of getting the witcher aparati as you noted.

This can be shortened by using the tinkers belt or backpack to just bring in an ender chest as others have said.

There is a "legitimate" way to get glowstone however if the enderchest feels cheaty. Witches should still drop glowstone and will spawn in caves or a vanilla mob grinder.

Nezumi-chan

Jul 29, 2019
Well, unless someone else has ideas, I guess I just lost a load of stuff, some of which is very difficult to replace (Though not impossible). Trying to decide whether, at this fairly early point, it's going to be easier to progress despite the loss, or restart and do quests over. I've only cleared like... nine or so?

MatunasCraft

Jul 29, 2019
There is a "legitimate" way to get glowstone however if the enderchest feels cheaty. Witches should still drop glowstone and will spawn in caves or a vanilla mob grinder.

I took a look at the Seed path again, and it turned out to be much easier than I thought to get to Glowstone seeds.

Especially when I used an Ender Chest to "make" a Master Infusion stone. >.>

Don't judge me. I made the Weak and Regular Infusion stones in the Spirit World, then realized I needed to make 10 more Magical Crops seeds to get the Strong Infusion Stone required for Glowstone seeds.

FYI, all this could be fixed with a tweaked recipe for Glowstone.

MatunasCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Well, unless someone else has ideas, I guess I just lost a load of stuff, some of which is very difficult to replace (Though not impossible). Trying to decide whether, at this fairly early point, it's going to be easier to progress despite the loss, or restart and do quests over. I've only cleared like... nine or so?

Yeah, unless you really like where you are in the world, I'd just start over. Now you know what to expect, you can rush tools, then spend the rest of that first day breaking grass.

Pein

Jul 29, 2019
I took a look at the Seed path again, and it turned out to be much easier than I thought to get to Glowstone seeds.

Especially when I used an Ender Chest to "make" a Master Infusion stone. >.>

Don't judge me. I made the Weak and Regular Infusion stones in the Spirit World, then realized I needed to make 10 more Magical Crops seeds to get the Strong Infusion Stone required for Glowstone seeds.

FYI, all this could be fixed with a tweaked recipe for Glowstone.

I did it the hard way in blood and bones. Very time consuming but possible to get everything you need from scratch. Ever since, I use the knapsack and ender chest method. Once was enough for me

Martin Hardman

Jul 29, 2019
I've been playing Regrowth for a couple of days, I've noticed a couple of icon texture issues that I don't know how to resolve.
All of witchery's items have their block textures and models and things like that, but all of the item icons are blank/a white box, the game sometimes tries to make something up for the icon which ends up looking weird.
Also the wheat icon is blank.

I'm not sure if this is an issue everyone is having or if it's just on my end, but I've not done anything to the game files or anything like that? help please!

Unata

Jul 29, 2019
Asking again, is there anymore quests after doing Cultured Return? I spawned the town as per the quest and traded for Deniers but that was it, no other quests open up, I've 338 quests completed, I know this pack is a "WIP" so is that all for now?

Netherus

Jul 29, 2019
I see alot of people mentioning the knapsack trick for the spiritworld. But when im there i dont have the knapsack icon. Also killing myself didnt drop its contents(read this on reddit).
So how does this work? Is there a hotkey for the knapsack?