[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Waisse

Jul 29, 2019
Thaumcraft question : I unlocked void caps, is there a wand core version or do I use these caps with silverwood ?

nathanwe

Jul 29, 2019
I made a creative world, and gave myself a cheat thaumonomocon, and I cant find the seal of chest binding research. I checked the configs, and its enabled. nei doesn't have a recipe for them, despite my cheatonomocon. what's going on?

Syrus

Jul 29, 2019
My Regrowth adventure started on a small island in the middle of an ocean biome. It was a little tough in the early game finding enough scrub to get my required clay and seeds, but I managed to get lucky. Now in the mid game, I'm entering the Witchery Spirit World for the first time and am getting frustrated. I've literally swam for an hour in each of the cardinal directions with my nightmare close behind and have found almost no land, and what little land (more small islands) I do come across has none of the wispy cotton on it (only oak saplings). I thought maybe I just got a rough start on an island, so tried generating a new world or 10... every one of the last 10 worlds I've generated has dropped me either in the ocean, or on a small island in an ocean...

Is this expected? Is there a config option I can change to get a non ocean start?

Last edited:

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
Thaumcraft question : I unlocked void caps, is there a wand core version or do I use these caps with silverwood ?
You can mix and match caps and cores, as long as the caps all match. For instance you can make a Wood/Void Cap wand if you wanted to. (not that i recommend it). The only rod that is a 'match' in teir in vanilla tc is the Primal Staff core, and I beleive that requires a void capped silverwood scepter + full vis discount gear in order to make in vanilla tc. There is no wand core that is a match in tier for the void caps.

gijsc1

Jul 29, 2019
while i was in the middle of setting up a big mekanism pipe network all of the changed mekanism recipes disappeared from nei, including the ones i already build.
i read on this forum that this is a known bug, but is there a solution?
i kinda want to finish the system, but i need a few more things like the logistical sorter.
and i cant build that because i don't know what the recipe is.
is there a way to get the recipes back in nei, or some other way to look the recipe up?
even an online list of the changed mekanism recipes would do.

Delgar3

Jul 29, 2019
My Regrowth adventure started on a small island in the middle of an ocean biome. It was a little tough in the early game finding enough scrub to get my required clay and seeds, but I managed to get lucky. Now in the mid game, I'm entering the Witchery Spirit World for the first time and am getting frustrated. I've literally swam for an hour in each of the cardinal directions with my nightmare close behind and have found almost no land, and what little land (more small islands) I do come across has none of the wispy cotton on it (only oak saplings). I thought maybe I just got a rough start on an island, so tried generating a new world or 10... every one of the last 10 worlds I've generated has dropped me either in the ocean, or on a small island in an ocean...

Is this expected? Is there a config option I can change to get a non ocean start?

I haven't had that experience. However, rather than drinking your sleeping potion on your island....head to the mainland first then go to sleep, that way you can start your search off on land and maybe you'll find the wispy cotton easier. The spirit world can be a frustrating place. :)

Syrus

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't had that experience. However, rather than drinking your sleeping potion on your island....head to the mainland first then go to sleep, that way you can start your search off on land and maybe you'll find the wispy cotton easier. The spirit world can be a frustrating place. :)

That's part of the problem. Around my area of ocean is deep ocean. After that its more ocean. I've literally swam for an hour North, East, South and West and haven't seen any land bigger than a small island...

Last edited:

Ravenascendant

Jul 29, 2019
Unless the quest book requires a special wand, such as the silverwood thaumic metal caps, my wand core of choice is Living wood or dream wood because node hunting is a pain and i have lots of mana. filling a livingwood wand with vis will drain 3/4 of a manapool which is 1.5 tablets or just less than half a greater band of mana (this is the point where switch to mana mirror in regrowth). dream wood is more i believe

Nicolás Granelli

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having this visual glitch/bug. Already asked in reddit, but maybe someone could help me here, so I'm coping the post:

Gallery: http://imgur.com/a/MaTjz

A section of my base is experiencing this visual glitch. Is starting to become impossible to play there, so I moved my factory. But now I think the bug is expanding (maybe I'm imagining that part).

Is this a known bug? maybe some kind of chunk corruption (2nd and 3rd caption show how the bug disappear if I move to another chunk? The only stuff there are a couple of iron/steel tanks from railcraft (one with steam), tanks from mariculture and BC pipes

This is Stock regrowth, without fastcraft nor optifine.

Later I updated my vcard drivers, and installed fastcraft nad optine, but the problem remains.

PS: Excellent modpack.

HeraBulldog

Jul 29, 2019
Me and my other friends on a server get internal error every time we are in water or we take fall damage on this modpack, someone know what that can be?.. can someone maybe join the server and try it out?

MadMax-X

Jan 12, 2014
I'm having this visual glitch/bug. Already asked in reddit, but maybe someone could help me here, so I'm coping the post:

A section of my base is experiencing this visual glitch. Is starting to become impossible to play there, so I moved my factory. But now I think the bug is expanding (maybe I'm imagining that part).

Is this a known bug? maybe some kind of chunk corruption (2nd and 3rd caption show how the bug disappear if I move to another chunk? The only stuff there are a couple of iron/steel tanks from railcraft (one with steam), tanks from mariculture and BC pipes

Later I updated my vcard drivers, and installed fastcraft nad optine, but the problem remains.

I remember reading something like this a few days ago...
Check here and read a few posts back, does that seem familiar?

Nicolás Granelli

Jul 29, 2019
I remember reading something like this a few days ago...
Check here and read a few posts back, does that seem familiar?

Thanks. I came back to post that I found the source. After breaking the whole factory in creative, the problem was a mariculture tank full of gas in a storage drawer. I knew it had to be related to a tank, just forgot about that particular one stored there :)

Netherus

Jul 29, 2019

Like madmax said check a few pages back. It has something to do with storagedrawers.

Netherus

Jul 29, 2019
Me and my other friends on a server get internal error every time we are in water or we take fall damage on this modpack, someone know what that can be?.. can someone maybe join the server and try it out?
Me and my gf have this same problem when in water (haven't experienced it with fall damage tough)
We avoided this by not being near each other while we were busy in water(couple of chunks seemed to work just fine).

Also has anyone noticed bc robots are bugged as hell. The robots completely ignore redstone/pipe signals on gates (gates activate but robot defaults like nothing is set on the gate) and the planters get stuck after planting a few saplings they just sit on the docking station getting saplings but after 10+ mins run out of power and they work again for a few saplings.

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
To really help there neth - it'd be better to have some sort of picture of setup, or failing that a good description of it. Without knowing what the gates are setup to do, just in case they aren't set up correctly.

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
Me and my gf have this same problem when in water (haven't experienced it with fall damage tough)
We avoided this by not being near each other while we were busy in water(couple of chunks seemed to work just fine).

Also has anyone noticed bc robots are bugged as hell. The robots completely ignore redstone/pipe signals on gates (gates activate but robot defaults like nothing is set on the gate) and the planters get stuck after planting a few saplings they just sit on the docking station getting saplings but after 10+ mins run out of power and they work again for a few saplings.
With the robot, might be a case of order which you place the gate/robot. I'm pretty sure I put the it down in this order, Gate, Dock, Robot and it works for me

Necro9227

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a quick fix for NEI on my server not showing all the Mekanism blocks/items. it's getting annoying searching for the blocks by looking at the uses for the steel chassis.

Edit: Also for some reason I cannot create a millenaire Village, I can create it in single player but not on my server.

Last edited:

Draconicrose

Jul 29, 2019
You guys have no idea how thankful I am that I remembered to add Aroma Backup. I made a millenaire village too close to my base on accident and the little creeps keep destroying my thaumcraft room. I even used the negation wand on the village, but it keeps coming back!

Edit: I too would like to beg @thephoenixlodge to add Aroma Backup to the official modlist.