[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
The thing with Attuned bees is that they only spawn (very rarely) in large clusters of redstone ore. unless that still exsists in the spirit world or the pack creator changed it, they won't spawn.
On another note, this pack is awesome!

Well, word is that regular ores exist in the Spirit world, (it was mentioned when someone posted about Yogscast doing a show based on the pack), so I'd assume that Redstone is among those. Good to know about the spawning conditions!

LunarDarkAngel

Jul 29, 2019
Well, word is that regular ores exist in the Spirit world, (it was mentioned when someone posted about Yogscast doing a show based on the pack), so I'd assume that Redstone is among those. Good to know about the spawning conditions!
I'd really hope so, I'd love to find my second deep hive ever. and finally get all the bees legitimately.

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
I'd really hope so, I'd love to find my second deep hive ever. and finally get all the bees legitimately.

There are a couple of bees that seem to have been disabled. Ecstatic doesn't show up in NEI, or as a '?' in the Apiarist's Chest, but has a 'serum' listed. There are a few that show up, but don't have a breeding recipe listed (although I was able to look up pairings in various Wikis). There's also a 'Tinker's Bee' that I can't find any info about anywhere.

LunarDarkAngel

Jul 29, 2019
There are a couple of bees that seem to have been disabled. Ecstatic doesn't show up in NEI, or as a '?' in the Apiarist's Chest, but has a 'serum' listed. There are a few that show up, but don't have a breeding recipe listed (although I was able to look up pairings in various Wikis). There's also a 'Tinker's Bee' that I can't find any info about anywhere.
Weird. i'll just have to go check up all the bee breed-combos in creative then.

Draconicrose

Jul 29, 2019
(...) books that aren't showing up that you've got should get added if you drop them on the ground then pick them up. (...)

Also, Bibliocraft added 'Framed' variants to each piece of furniture a while ago, which lets you skin them with any block.
Thank you, dropping and picking up the books worked. That makes life much easier.
Maybe I didn't explain myself well. I ended up being able to craft the case with birch using the standard recipe by replacing the red wool I was trying to use with white one. I was trying to obtain a red lined birch display case. Unless you meant that paneling can be used to get the red lining as well? From what I understand you can only change the outside texture with framed blocks.

d9phoenix

Jul 29, 2019
Well just lost another world last night to a crash that actually forced a hard reboot (twice). The third time i got Minecraft to actually write a crash log. Anyone else had this type of crash before ? I looked at the crash report (ftb/regrowth/crash-reports) and it was not very long, maybe half a page. I could post it if anyone is interested.

Yarma92

Jul 29, 2019
Well just lost another world last night to a crash that actually forced a hard reboot (twice). The third time i got Minecraft to actually write a crash log. Anyone else had this type of crash before ? I looked at the crash report (ftb/regrowth/crash-reports) and it was not very long, maybe half a page. I could post it if anyone is interested.
Post it and we can take a look. Without it we cant really say.

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
On a somewhat separate note, I've discovered that Furtive Combs (5116:7) are so furtive that they don't even show up in NEI, but do show up in my Apiary. Hoping that this doesn't cause some sort of issue when I go to centrifuge them.

No issues at all on centrifuging. They seem to produce approximately 33% Honeydew, 20% Propolis (standard), and 87% Beeswax. From one stack of Furtive Combs, I got 57 Beeswax, 22 Honeydew, and 12 Propolis.

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Latest news on 'when is the new update':

When I said that I was meaning that was when I could resume development, which I have. It's just slow going and I've been doing quite a bit of other stuff too as being my holidays I'm visiting my family. There are still quite a few things needing to be done before release - namely new quests and I'm waiting on a couple of mod updates currently too.

Not sure what mods TPL's waiting on, but that bit is probably beyond predicting.

Reactions: Draconicrose

d9phoenix

Jul 29, 2019
So i had just added a emerald upgrade to a 2x2 drawer that was hooked up to 1 of my 2 drawer controllers when the first reboot happened. When i tried loggin back in, i was able to log back in, but this time i was standing next to the other drawer controller (about 15 blocks away), then the computer rebooted again after i tried turning away from it.

From that point on i was unable to load the save at all, and i would get this crash log generated by the ftb launcher.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Why is it breaking :(

Time: 7/7/15 12:24 AM
Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.RuntimeException: java.util.zip.ZipException: Not in GZIP format
at climateControl.utils.Saver.savee(Saver.java:64)
at climateControl.utils.SavedNumberedItems.saved(SavedNumberedItems.java:42)
at climateControl.LockGenLayer.lock(LockGenLayer.java:87)
at climateControl.LockGenLayers.lock(LockGenLayers.java:61)
at climateControl.customGenLayer.GenLayerRiverMixWrapper$LockableRiverMix.lock(GenLayerRiverMixWrapper.java:112)
at climateControl.customGenLayer.GenLayerRiverMixWrapper.lock(GenLayerRiverMixWrapper.java:86)
at climateControl.ClimateControl.onWorldLoad(ClimateControl.java:210)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_523_ClimateControl_onWorldLoad_Load.invoke(.dynamic)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:54)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:138)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71247_a(IntegratedServer.java:73)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71197_b(IntegratedServer.java:92)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:387)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)
Caused by: java.util.zip.ZipException: Not in GZIP format
at java.util.zip.GZIPInputStream.readHeader(Unknown Source)
at java.util.zip.GZIPInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
at java.util.zip.GZIPInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.nbt.CompressedStreamTools.func_74796_a(CompressedStreamTools.java:29)
at climateControl.utils.Saver.savee(Saver.java:53)
... 13 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
Java Version: 1.7.0_04, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 606340704 bytes (578 MB) / 1373569024 bytes (1309 MB) up to 3101949952 bytes (2958 MB)
JVM Flags: 4 total; -Xms256M -Xmx3328M -XX:permSize=256m -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 76, tallocated: 62
FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.85.1291 Minecraft Forge 10.13.2.1291 100 mods loaded, 100 mods active
mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
FML{7.10.85.1291} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1291-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Forge{10.13.2.1291} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1291-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
appliedenergistics2-core{rv2-beta-14} [AppliedEnergistics2 Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
CodeChickenCore{1.0.4.29} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
<CoFH ASM>{000} [CoFH ASM Data Initialization] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
MCVanillaTweaks{1.0} [Mariculture - Vanilla Tweaks] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
NotEnoughItems{1.0.4.83} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.4.83-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
OpenEye{0.6} [OpenEye] (OpenEye-0.6-1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
WitchingGadgetsCore{1.1.3} [Witching Gadgets Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
AgriCraft{1.7.10-1.3.1} [AgriCraft] (AgriCraft-1.7.10-1.3.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
appliedenergistics2{rv2-beta-14} [Applied Energistics 2] (appliedenergistics2-rv2-beta-14.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Baubles{1.0.1.10} [Baubles] (Baubles-1.7.10-1.0.1.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Thaumcraft{4.2.3.5} [Thaumcraft] (Thaumcraft-1.7.10-4.2.3.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Waila{1.5.10} [Waila] (Waila-1.5.10_1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Automagy{0.22.1} [Automagy] (Automagy-1.7.10-0.22.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
bagginses{2.0.2} [Bagginses] (Bagginses-2.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
BiblioCraft{1.10.2} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.10.2][MC1.7.10].jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
ExtrabiomesXL{3.16.1} [ExtrabiomesXL] (extrabiomesxl_1.7.10-3.16.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
BiblioWoodsEBXL{1.4} [BiblioWoods ExtraBiomesXL Edition] (BiblioWoods[ExtraBiomesXL][v1.4].jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
CoFHCore{1.7.10R3.0.0B9} [CoFH Core] (CoFHCore-[1.7.10]3.0.0B9-99.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Core{6.4.7} [BuildCraft] (buildcraft-6.4.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Forestry{3.4.0.7} [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry_1.7.10-3.4.0.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
BiblioWoodsForestry{1.7} [BiblioWoods Forestry Edition] (BiblioWoods[Forestry][v1.7].jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
BinnieCore{2.0-pre8} [Binnie Core] (binnie-mods-2.0-pre8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Botany{2.0-pre8} [Botany] (binnie-mods-2.0-pre8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
ExtraBees{2.0-pre8} [Extra Bees] (binnie-mods-2.0-pre8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
ExtraTrees{2.0-pre8} [Extra Trees] (binnie-mods-2.0-pre8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Genetics{2.0-pre8} [Genetics] (binnie-mods-2.0-pre8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
AWWayofTime{v1.3.1} [Blood Magic: Alchemical Wizardry] (BloodMagic-1.7.10-1.3.1-7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Botania{r1.6-174} [Botania] (Botania r1.6-174.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Factory{6.4.7} [BC Factory] (buildcraft-6.4.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Transport{6.4.7} [BC Transport] (buildcraft-6.4.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Silicon{6.4.7} [BC Silicon] (buildcraft-6.4.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Energy{6.4.7} [BC Energy] (buildcraft-6.4.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Builders{6.4.7} [BC Builders] (buildcraft-6.4.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Compat{6.4.0} [BuildCraft Compat] (buildcraft-compat-6.4.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
CarpentersBlocks{3.3.5} [Carpenter's Blocks] (Carpenter's Blocks v3.3.5 - MC 1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Railcraft{9.5.0.0} [Railcraft] (Railcraft_1.7.10-9.5.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
ForgeMultipart{1.1.1.323} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.1.1.323-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
chisel{2.3.9.36} [Chisel 2] (Chisel2-2.3.9.36.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
ChiselFacades{1.7.10-2.10-cricket} [Chisel Facades] (ChiselFacades-1.7.10-2.10-cricket.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
climatecontrol{0.4} [Climate Control] (ClimateControl-0.4.beta17.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
inpure|core{1.7.10R1.0.0B9} [INpureCore] (INpureCore-[1.7.10]1.0.0B9-54.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
CreeperCollateral{1.7.10R1.0.0B3} [CreeperCollateral] (CreeperCollateral-[1.7.10]1.0.0B3-6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
CustomMainMenu{1.1} [Custom Main Menu] (CustomMainMenu-MC1.7.10-1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Enchiridion2{2.0f} [Enchiridion 2] (Enchiridion 2-1.7.10-2.0f-63.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Enchiridion{1.1} [Enchiridion] (Enchiridion-1.7.X-1.2b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
EnderZoo{1.7.10-1.0.9.18} [Ender Zoo] (EnderZoo-1.7.10-1.0.9.18.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
EnhancedInventories{1.7.10-1.0.11} [Enhanced Inventories] (EnhancedInventories-1.7.10-1.0.11.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Mantle{1.7.10-0.3.2.jenkins184} [Mantle] (Mantle-1.7.10-0.3.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Natura{2.2.0} [Natura] (natura-1.7.10-2.2.0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
TConstruct{1.7.10-1.8.3.build919} [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct-1.7.10-1.8.3b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
ExtraTiC{0.8.4} [ExtraTiC] (ExtraTiC-1.7.10-1.0.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
ForbiddenMagic{1.7.10-0.562} [Forbidden Magic] (Forbidden Magic-1.7.10-0.562.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
GardenCore{1.7.10-1.5.6} [Garden Core] (GardenStuff-1.7.10-1.5.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
GardenContainers{1.7.10-1.5.6} [Garden Containers] (GardenStuff-1.7.10-1.5.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
GardenStuff{1.7.10-1.5.6} [Garden Stuff] (GardenStuff-1.7.10-1.5.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
GardenTrees{1.7.10-1.5.6} [Garden Trees] (GardenStuff-1.7.10-1.5.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
GraveStone{2.11.3} [GraveStone] (GraveStone-2.11.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
HardcoreQuesting{The Journey (4.2.2)} [Hardcore Questing Mode] (HQM-The Journey (4.2.2).jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
inventorytweaks{1.58-147-645ca10} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-1.58-147.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
JABBA{1.2.1} [JABBA] (Jabba-1.2.1a_1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
launchgui{1.0.0} [LaunchGUI] (LaunchGui-1.7.10-1.5-8-client.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
magicalcrops{1.7.2 - 0.1 ALPHA} [Magical Crops] (magicalcrops-1.7.10_0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
MagicBees{1.7.10-2.1.22} [Magic Bees] (magicbees-1.7.10-2.1.22.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Mariculture{1.7.10-1.2.4.1a} [Mariculture] (Mariculture-Deluxe-1.7.10-1.2.4.1a.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
MariTech{1.0} [Marine Technlogy] (Mariculture-Deluxe-1.7.10-1.2.4.1a.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Mekanism{7.1.2} [Mekanism] (Mekanism-1.7.10-7.1.2.185.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
MekanismGenerators{7.1.2} [MekanismGenerators] (MekanismGenerators-1.7.10-7.1.2.185.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
MineTweaker3{3.0.9B} [MineTweaker 3] (MineTweaker3-1.7.10-3.0.9C.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
MobProperties{0.3.3} [Mob Properties] (MobProperties-1.7.10-0.3.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
modtweaker2{0.7} [Mod Tweaker 2] (ModTweaker 2-0.7.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
NEIAddons{1.12.5.17} [NEI Addons] (neiaddons-mc1710-1.12.5.17.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
NEIAddons|Botany{1.12.5.17} [NEI Addons: Botany] (neiaddons-mc1710-1.12.5.17.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
NEIAddons|Forestry{1.12.5.17} [NEI Addons: Forestry] (neiaddons-mc1710-1.12.5.17.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
NEIAddons|CraftingTables{1.12.5.17} [NEI Addons: Crafting Tables] (neiaddons-mc1710-1.12.5.17.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
NEIAddons|ExNihilo{1.12.5.17} [NEI Addons: Ex Nihilo] (neiaddons-mc1710-1.12.5.17.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
neiintegration{1.0.7} [NEI Integration] (NEIIntegration-MC1.7.10-1.0.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
NetherOres{1.7.10R2.3.0RC4} [Nether Ores] (NetherOres-[1.7.10]2.3.0RC4-9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Quadrum{1.2.0} [Quadrum] (Quadrum-1.7.10-1.2.0.B13-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
ResourceLoader{1.0} [Resource Loader] (ResourceLoader-1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
AS_Ruins{14.6} [Ruins Spawning System] (Ruins-1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
StevesBarrenLands{1} [Steve's Barren Lands] (StevesBarrenLands.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
StorageDrawers{1.7.10-1.3.6} [Storage Drawers] (StorageDrawers-1.7.10-1.3.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
supercraftingframe{1.7.10.3} [Super Crafting Frame] (supercraftingframe-1.7.10.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
tcnodetracker{1.0.4} [TC Node Tracker] (tcnodetracker-1.7.10-1.0.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
thaumcraftneiplugin{1.7.10-1.7} [Thaumcraft NEI Plugin] (thaumcraftneiplugin-1.7.10-1.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
ThaumicExploration{0.6.0} [Thaumic Exploration] (ThaumicExploration-1.7.10-1.1-36.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
TiCTooltips{1.2.3} [TiC Tooltips] (TiCTooltips-mc1.7.10-1.2.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
TravellersGear{1.15.6} [Traveller's Gear] (TravellersGear-1.7.10-1.15.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
ttCore{MC1.7.10-0.1.0-66} [ttCore] (ttCore-MC1.7.10-0.1.0-66.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
WailaHarvestability{1.1.1} [Waila Harvestability] (WailaHarvestability-mc1.7.x-1.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
wailaplugins{MC1.7.10-0.0.1-13} [WAILA Plugins] (WAILAPlugins-MC1.7.10-0.0.1-13.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
witchery{0.23.2} [Witchery] (witchery-1.7.10-0.23.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
WitchingGadgets{1.1.3} [Witching Gadgets] (WitchingGadgets-1.7.10-1.1.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
yampst{1.3.5} [YAMPST] (Yampst-Regrowth-0.7.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
McMultipart{1.1.1.323} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.1.1.323-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
IguanaTweaksTConstruct{1.7.10-2.1.4.132} [Iguana Tinker Tweaks] (IguanaTinkerTweaks-1.7.10-2.1.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
ForgeMicroblock{1.1.1.323} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.1.1.323-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
AE2 Version: beta rv2-beta-14 for Forge 10.13.2.1291
Mantle Environment: Environment healthy.
TConstruct Environment: Environment healthy.
AE2 Integration: IC2:OFF, RotaryCraft:OFF, RC:ON, BC:ON, MJ6:OFF, MJ5:OFF, RF:ON, RFItem:ON, MFR:OFF, DSU:ON, FZ:OFF, FMP:ON, RB:OFF, CLApi:OFF, Waila:ON, InvTweaks:ON, NEI:ON, CraftGuide:OFF, Mekanism:ON, ImmibisMicroblocks:OFF, BetterStorage:OFF
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
Player Count: 0 / 8; []
Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)
Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
So i had just added a emerald upgrade to a 2x2 drawer that was hooked up to 1 of my 2 drawer controllers when the first reboot happened. When i tried loggin back in, i was able to log back in, but this time i was standing next to the other drawer controller (about 15 blocks away), then the computer rebooted again after i tried turning away from it.

From that point on i was unable to load the save at all, and i would get this crash log generated by the ftb launcher.

Oh, that sucks. XD
I'd say back up your save, then use MCEdit and see if you can delete the offending upgraded drawer, at least as a temp fix. Also be prepared to spawn in whatever you had in there.

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
I feel very sorry for the folks that have had to start over several times, I doubt I would have the patience to go back over everything I have made over the past few months or more

Ramjak

Jul 29, 2019
I created a account just so I could ask a couple questions here. However first I would like to say that I have browsed and just plain read page after page of comments/questions/concerns and some whining and bitching. So for I have had a great time playing this pack (and due to the pack creator/author w/e I have learned so far many things about mods I wouldn't have either taken the time to understand had It not been due to this pack nor would I have gone through these mods in the depths that I have. That isn't to say that I still don't have much more to learn). I went to the Dream world and was sad that I had to start over tech wise. I just have to say it was a pain getting mushrooms, netherwart, mycelium, and ender pearls. I ended up using a moistener for the mycelium, had a "stroke of genius" after long despair over finding ender pearls impossible when I found some sitting in my chest from my pearl farm (derp), the netherwart I received from the tossing a Blaze Rod into a Mana Pool with a Alchemy Catalyst(I could have also got them from mutandis too). I went caving for mushrooms and I was not lucky and I forgot about using mutandis to get them, however I did get them but I forget how(and not through creative either). I searched the forums here and found out you can take stuff between worlds here with a belt that someone mentioned. It took me some trial and error to find the belt and then some more trial and error to figure out how to get it to work. Well that's enough of my rambling I will ask my questions and put out some info that I have now and will post it as I come across it.

How do you fish up Perch and Whitemargin Stargazers? I have used the brown bucket hat and dug down to bedrock and filled in a 3x3 with water and I have had no luck
If you want a really Hardworking Dragonfish cross breed it with either a Damselfish or a Neon Tetra. [Dragon Eggs :) ] Well I am hoping, still testing that in creative since I can't get Dragonfish or any of the fish that need fish from cross breeding from a Whitemargin Stargazer
Also breeding a fish with the same species over and over will get you a fish with a 100 on water temperature tolerance. That (sadly) however does not get cross bred into the "cross breed" or other species of fish. :(
If you only want to have to build one fish tank make it a 11 by 11 and 7 tall. 11 by 11 for the walls and inside is 10 by 10, 7 tall with 6 blocks tall water inside. I have also automated my fish feeder for breeding and for cross breeding. Once I figure out how I will post a picture of my set up

I will be cross breeding other fish and will post my results. I am looking to cross breed a Hardworking Boneless fish next to try and get those Wither Skulls.

Last edited:

Ramjak

Jul 29, 2019

If you can get back in, hop into creative and destroy that drawer. I had that happen and destroying the offending drawer fixed it for me.

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Whitemargin Stargazers are currently broken (the guy who maintains Mariculture broke his own recipe), but normally come from breeding Blaasops with Spiderfish and/or Nightfish. Perch is supposed to be bred by crossing a Damselfish and a Goldfish according to this chart, but that recipe looks like it may be broken as well.

Ramjak

Jul 29, 2019
Whitemargin Stargazers are currently broken (the guy who maintains Mariculture broke his own recipe), but normally come from breeding Blaasops with Spiderfish and/or Nightfish. Perch is supposed to be bred by crossing a Damselfish and a Goldfish according to this chart, but that recipe looks like it may be broken as well.

Yeah I found that chart and I am sure it works for Mariculture in other packs/by itself. The author of Mariculture is Josie. Well now Ill go fool around with other stuff since ill have to wait on that to get fixed b/c I don't want to cheat stuff in. I am pretty sure TPL changed what gets bred with what to get a new breed of fish, as far as I have seen. I was thinking fishing for perch at the bottom of a ocean near sandy bottoms would be a way to get them since that's where they are irl (in real life) and I was thinking the perch would be in a y 100+ area since that's how spruce is for trees. Thanks for that info. I did find on here I believe below y 32 and y 16 for Silver-Stripe Blaasop and Spiderfish. I don't remember which was which so I just went to y 16. It might have been y 32.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I found that chart and I am sure it works for Mariculture in other packs/by itself. The author of Mariculture is Josie. Well now Ill go fool around with other stuff since ill have to wait on that to get fixed b/c I don't want to cheat stuff in. I am pretty sure TPL changed what gets bred with what to get a new breed of fish, as far as I have seen. I was thinking fishing for perch at the bottom of a ocean near sandy bottoms would be a way to get them since that's where they are irl (in real life) and I was thinking the perch would be in a y 100+ area since that's how spruce is for trees. Thanks for that info. I did find on here I believe below y 32 and y 16 for Silver-Stripe Blaasop and Spiderfish. I don't remember which was which so I just went to y 16. It might have been y 32.
I haven't changed fish breeding combinations at all. The only thing changed to do with fish is making it so you can get any fish from any biome.

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015

y=32 should do you for the Blaasop and the Spiderfish. I have an underwater dome with a pool near one edge that I used to fish up my deep-dwellers, and I know the bottom of that pool is no farther down than y=30. I really haven't seen anything in Mariculture that indicates that Perch can be fished up live. I just looked into the 'Fishing and Breeding' book that Josie has in the mod itself. The only fish that can be brought up live are Minnow, Cod, Stingray, Squid, Damselfish, Neon Tetra, Spiderfish, Blaasop, Netherfish, and Nightfish.

Last edited: