[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Discussion in 'thephoenixlodge' started by thephoenixlodge, Dec 9, 2014.

1. Yutang

Yutang New Member

I only have one sprinkler going which is in the small area where i breed up my plants.
    I did try removing all of my crop sticks and found out that the spikes were largely reduced but still present. Its strange though because i cant remember having this problem on my first time playing this pack quite a while ago.

2. nailfor

nailfor New Member

where can i find attuned bee? This bee "can be found in Deep Hive", but they only appear in Plain biomes. I can do a change biome, but World gen don't remake chunks...

3. OniyaMCD

OniyaMCD Well-Known Member

I've been pondering this too. There's a Witchery thing called 'Rite of Nature's Power' that 'releases nature on a barren area' that I was considering.

4. An0nymuS

An0nymuS New Member

I don't know if there is a recipe for the deep hive or if the attuned bees can be obtained via breeding in this pack, but even by changing the biome, wouldn't you need to have those chunks re-generated for the hives to spawn?

5. OniyaMCD

They cannot be obtained by breeding or recipe as far as I have been able to find. There are three hives that don't show up in the 'Alchemy Catalyst' sequence: Deep, Oblivion, and Infernal. I know that the Oblivion hives are out there, and I'm guessing that the Infernal hives are, by extension. I'm not sure what the mechanics are for the Rite of Nature's Power (it could do something code-wise to re-generate something?), so that was one possibility I was looking at.

Another thing that occurred to me is that certain materials are available in the Spirit Realm that don't spawn in the Overworld (grout, and apparently ores are available). I've been considering this as an avenue for Apatite Ore, but it strikes me that the 'parallel' nature of the Spirit World could also extend to biomes. Change an area to Plains that you haven't explored in the Spirit World, and then nap on over?

On a somewhat separate note, I've discovered that Furtive Combs (5116:7) are so furtive that they don't even show up in NEI, but do show up in my Apiary. Hoping that this doesn't cause some sort of issue when I go to centrifuge them.

An0nymuS likes this.
  6. LunarDarkAngel

LunarDarkAngel New Member

The thing with Attuned bees is that they only spawn (very rarely) in large clusters of redstone ore. unless that still exsists in the spirit world or the pack creator changed it, they won't spawn.
    On another note, this pack is awesome!

OniyaMCD likes this.
  7. OniyaMCD

Well, word is that regular ores exist in the Spirit world, (it was mentioned when someone posted about Yogscast doing a show based on the pack), so I'd assume that Redstone is among those. Good to know about the spawning conditions!

8. LunarDarkAngel

I'd really hope so, I'd love to find my second deep hive ever. and finally get all the bees legitimately.

9. OniyaMCD

There are a couple of bees that seem to have been disabled. Ecstatic doesn't show up in NEI, or as a '?' in the Apiarist's Chest, but has a 'serum' listed. There are a few that show up, but don't have a breeding recipe listed (although I was able to look up pairings in various Wikis). There's also a 'Tinker's Bee' that I can't find any info about anywhere.

10. LunarDarkAngel

Weird. i'll just have to go check up all the bee breed-combos in creative then.

11. Draconicrose

Draconicrose New Member

Thank you, dropping and picking up the books worked. That makes life much easier.
    Maybe I didn't explain myself well. I ended up being able to craft the case with birch using the standard recipe by replacing the red wool I was trying to use with white one. I was trying to obtain a red lined birch display case. Unless you meant that paneling can be used to get the red lining as well? From what I understand you can only change the outside texture with framed blocks.

12. d9phoenix

d9phoenix New Member

Well just lost another world last night to a crash that actually forced a hard reboot (twice). The third time i got Minecraft to actually write a crash log. Anyone else had this type of crash before ? I looked at the crash report (ftb/regrowth/crash-reports) and it was not very long, maybe half a page. I could post it if anyone is interested.

13. Yarma92

Yarma92 New Member

Post it and we can take a look. Without it we cant really say.

14. OniyaMCD

No issues at all on centrifuging. They seem to produce approximately 33% Honeydew, 20% Propolis (standard), and 87% Beeswax. From one stack of Furtive Combs, I got 57 Beeswax, 22 Honeydew, and 12 Propolis.

15. Rubber_Duckyy

Rubber_Duckyy New Member

Any ETA on 0.8??

16. OniyaMCD

Latest news on 'when is the new update':

Not sure what mods TPL's waiting on, but that bit is probably beyond predicting.

Draconicrose likes this.
  17. d9phoenix

d9phoenix New Member

When i get home tonight i will post it, thanks

18. d9phoenix

d9phoenix New Member

So i had just added a emerald upgrade to a 2x2 drawer that was hooked up to 1 of my 2 drawer controllers when the first reboot happened. When i tried loggin back in, i was able to log back in, but this time i was standing next to the other drawer controller (about 15 blocks away), then the computer rebooted again after i tried turning away from it.

From that point on i was unable to load the save at all, and i would get this crash log generated by the ftb launcher.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // Why is it breaking :(

Time: 7/7/15 12:24 AM
    Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.RuntimeException: java.util.zip.ZipException: Not in GZIP format
    at climateControl.utils.Saver.savee(Saver.java:64)
    at climateControl.utils.SavedNumberedItems.saved(SavedNumberedItems.java:42)
    at climateControl.LockGenLayer.lock(LockGenLayer.java:87)
    at climateControl.LockGenLayers.lock(LockGenLayers.java:61)
    at climateControl.customGenLayer.GenLayerRiverMixWrapper$LockableRiverMix.lock(GenLayerRiverMixWrapper.java:112)
    at climateControl.customGenLayer.GenLayerRiverMixWrapper.lock(GenLayerRiverMixWrapper.java:86)
    at climateControl.ClimateControl.onWorldLoad(ClimateControl.java:210)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_523_ClimateControl_onWorldLoad_Load.invoke(.dynamic)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:54)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:138)
    at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71247_a(IntegratedServer.java:73)
    at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71197_b(IntegratedServer.java:92)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:387)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)
    Caused by: java.util.zip.ZipException: Not in GZIP format
    at java.util.zip.GZIPInputStream.readHeader(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.zip.GZIPInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.zip.GZIPInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
    at net.minecraft.nbt.CompressedStreamTools.func_74796_a(CompressedStreamTools.java:29)
    at climateControl.utils.Saver.savee(Saver.java:53)
    ... 13 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
    Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
    Java Version: 1.7.0_04, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 606340704 bytes (578 MB) / 1373569024 bytes (1309 MB) up to 3101949952 bytes (2958 MB)
    JVM Flags: 4 total; -Xms256M -Xmx3328M -XX:permSize=256m -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 76, tallocated: 62
    FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.85.1291 Minecraft Forge 10.13.2.1291 100 mods loaded, 100 mods active
    mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    FML{7.10.85.1291} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1291-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    Forge{10.13.2.1291} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1291-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    appliedenergistics2-core{rv2-beta-14} [AppliedEnergistics2 Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    CodeChickenCore{1.0.4.29} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    <CoFH ASM>{000} [CoFH ASM Data Initialization] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    MCVanillaTweaks{1.0} [Mariculture - Vanilla Tweaks] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    NotEnoughItems{1.0.4.83} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.4.83-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    OpenEye{0.6} [OpenEye] (OpenEye-0.6-1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    WitchingGadgetsCore{1.1.3} [Witching Gadgets Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    AgriCraft{1.7.10-1.3.1} [AgriCraft] (AgriCraft-1.7.10-1.3.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    appliedenergistics2{rv2-beta-14} [Applied Energistics 2] (appliedenergistics2-rv2-beta-14.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    Baubles{1.0.1.10} [Baubles] (Baubles-1.7.10-1.0.1.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    Thaumcraft{4.2.3.5} [Thaumcraft] (Thaumcraft-1.7.10-4.2.3.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    Waila{1.5.10} [Waila] (Waila-1.5.10_1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    Automagy{0.22.1} [Automagy] (Automagy-1.7.10-0.22.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    bagginses{2.0.2} [Bagginses] (Bagginses-2.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    BiblioCraft{1.10.2} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.10.2][MC1.7.10].jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    ExtrabiomesXL{3.16.1} [ExtrabiomesXL] (extrabiomesxl_1.7.10-3.16.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    BiblioWoodsEBXL{1.4} [BiblioWoods ExtraBiomesXL Edition] (BiblioWoods[ExtraBiomesXL][v1.4].jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    CoFHCore{1.7.10R3.0.0B9} [CoFH Core] (CoFHCore-[1.7.10]3.0.0B9-99.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    BuildCraft|Core{6.4.7} [BuildCraft] (buildcraft-6.4.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    Forestry{3.4.0.7} [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry_1.7.10-3.4.0.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    BiblioWoodsForestry{1.7} [BiblioWoods Forestry Edition] (BiblioWoods[Forestry][v1.7].jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    BinnieCore{2.0-pre8} [Binnie Core] (binnie-mods-2.0-pre8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    Botany{2.0-pre8} [Botany] (binnie-mods-2.0-pre8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    ExtraBees{2.0-pre8} [Extra Bees] (binnie-mods-2.0-pre8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    ExtraTrees{2.0-pre8} [Extra Trees] (binnie-mods-2.0-pre8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    Genetics{2.0-pre8} [Genetics] (binnie-mods-2.0-pre8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    AWWayofTime{v1.3.1} [Blood Magic: Alchemical Wizardry] (BloodMagic-1.7.10-1.3.1-7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    Botania{r1.6-174} [Botania] (Botania r1.6-174.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    BuildCraft|Factory{6.4.7} [BC Factory] (buildcraft-6.4.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    BuildCraft|Transport{6.4.7} [BC Transport] (buildcraft-6.4.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    BuildCraft|Silicon{6.4.7} [BC Silicon] (buildcraft-6.4.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    BuildCraft|Energy{6.4.7} [BC Energy] (buildcraft-6.4.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    BuildCraft|Builders{6.4.7} [BC Builders] (buildcraft-6.4.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    BuildCraft|Compat{6.4.0} [BuildCraft Compat] (buildcraft-compat-6.4.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    CarpentersBlocks{3.3.5} [Carpenter's Blocks] (Carpenter's Blocks v3.3.5 - MC 1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    Railcraft{9.5.0.0} [Railcraft] (Railcraft_1.7.10-9.5.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    ForgeMultipart{1.1.1.323} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.1.1.323-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    chisel{2.3.9.36} [Chisel 2] (Chisel2-2.3.9.36.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    ChiselFacades{1.7.10-2.10-cricket} [Chisel Facades] (ChiselFacades-1.7.10-2.10-cricket.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    climatecontrol{0.4} [Climate Control] (ClimateControl-0.4.beta17.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    inpure|core{1.7.10R1.0.0B9} [INpureCore] (INpureCore-[1.7.10]1.0.0B9-54.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    CreeperCollateral{1.7.10R1.0.0B3} [CreeperCollateral] (CreeperCollateral-[1.7.10]1.0.0B3-6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    CustomMainMenu{1.1} [Custom Main Menu] (CustomMainMenu-MC1.7.10-1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    Enchiridion2{2.0f} [Enchiridion 2] (Enchiridion 2-1.7.10-2.0f-63.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    Enchiridion{1.1} [Enchiridion] (Enchiridion-1.7.X-1.2b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    EnderZoo{1.7.10-1.0.9.18} [Ender Zoo] (EnderZoo-1.7.10-1.0.9.18.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    EnhancedInventories{1.7.10-1.0.11} [Enhanced Inventories] (EnhancedInventories-1.7.10-1.0.11.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    Mantle{1.7.10-0.3.2.jenkins184} [Mantle] (Mantle-1.7.10-0.3.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    Natura{2.2.0} [Natura] (natura-1.7.10-2.2.0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    TConstruct{1.7.10-1.8.3.build919} [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct-1.7.10-1.8.3b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    ExtraTiC{0.8.4} [ExtraTiC] (ExtraTiC-1.7.10-1.0.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    ForbiddenMagic{1.7.10-0.562} [Forbidden Magic] (Forbidden Magic-1.7.10-0.562.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    GardenCore{1.7.10-1.5.6} [Garden Core] (GardenStuff-1.7.10-1.5.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    GardenContainers{1.7.10-1.5.6} [Garden Containers] (GardenStuff-1.7.10-1.5.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    GardenStuff{1.7.10-1.5.6} [Garden Stuff] (GardenStuff-1.7.10-1.5.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    GardenTrees{1.7.10-1.5.6} [Garden Trees] (GardenStuff-1.7.10-1.5.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    GraveStone{2.11.3} [GraveStone] (GraveStone-2.11.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    HardcoreQuesting{The Journey (4.2.2)} [Hardcore Questing Mode] (HQM-The Journey (4.2.2).jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    inventorytweaks{1.58-147-645ca10} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-1.58-147.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    JABBA{1.2.1} [JABBA] (Jabba-1.2.1a_1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    launchgui{1.0.0} [LaunchGUI] (LaunchGui-1.7.10-1.5-8-client.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    magicalcrops{1.7.2 - 0.1 ALPHA} [Magical Crops] (magicalcrops-1.7.10_0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    MagicBees{1.7.10-2.1.22} [Magic Bees] (magicbees-1.7.10-2.1.22.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    Mariculture{1.7.10-1.2.4.1a} [Mariculture] (Mariculture-Deluxe-1.7.10-1.2.4.1a.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    MariTech{1.0} [Marine Technlogy] (Mariculture-Deluxe-1.7.10-1.2.4.1a.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    Mekanism{7.1.2} [Mekanism] (Mekanism-1.7.10-7.1.2.185.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    MekanismGenerators{7.1.2} [MekanismGenerators] (MekanismGenerators-1.7.10-7.1.2.185.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    MineTweaker3{3.0.9B} [MineTweaker 3] (MineTweaker3-1.7.10-3.0.9C.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    MobProperties{0.3.3} [Mob Properties] (MobProperties-1.7.10-0.3.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    modtweaker2{0.7} [Mod Tweaker 2] (ModTweaker 2-0.7.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    NEIAddons{1.12.5.17} [NEI Addons] (neiaddons-mc1710-1.12.5.17.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    NEIAddons|Botany{1.12.5.17} [NEI Addons: Botany] (neiaddons-mc1710-1.12.5.17.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    NEIAddons|Forestry{1.12.5.17} [NEI Addons: Forestry] (neiaddons-mc1710-1.12.5.17.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    NEIAddons|CraftingTables{1.12.5.17} [NEI Addons: Crafting Tables] (neiaddons-mc1710-1.12.5.17.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    NEIAddons|ExNihilo{1.12.5.17} [NEI Addons: Ex Nihilo] (neiaddons-mc1710-1.12.5.17.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    neiintegration{1.0.7} [NEI Integration] (NEIIntegration-MC1.7.10-1.0.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    NetherOres{1.7.10R2.3.0RC4} [Nether Ores] (NetherOres-[1.7.10]2.3.0RC4-9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    Quadrum{1.2.0} [Quadrum] (Quadrum-1.7.10-1.2.0.B13-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    ResourceLoader{1.0} [Resource Loader] (ResourceLoader-1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    AS_Ruins{14.6} [Ruins Spawning System] (Ruins-1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    StevesBarrenLands{1} [Steve's Barren Lands] (StevesBarrenLands.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    StorageDrawers{1.7.10-1.3.6} [Storage Drawers] (StorageDrawers-1.7.10-1.3.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    supercraftingframe{1.7.10.3} [Super Crafting Frame] (supercraftingframe-1.7.10.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    tcnodetracker{1.0.4} [TC Node Tracker] (tcnodetracker-1.7.10-1.0.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    thaumcraftneiplugin{1.7.10-1.7} [Thaumcraft NEI Plugin] (thaumcraftneiplugin-1.7.10-1.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    ThaumicExploration{0.6.0} [Thaumic Exploration] (ThaumicExploration-1.7.10-1.1-36.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    TiCTooltips{1.2.3} [TiC Tooltips] (TiCTooltips-mc1.7.10-1.2.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    TravellersGear{1.15.6} [Traveller's Gear] (TravellersGear-1.7.10-1.15.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    ttCore{MC1.7.10-0.1.0-66} [ttCore] (ttCore-MC1.7.10-0.1.0-66.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    WailaHarvestability{1.1.1} [Waila Harvestability] (WailaHarvestability-mc1.7.x-1.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    wailaplugins{MC1.7.10-0.0.1-13} [WAILA Plugins] (WAILAPlugins-MC1.7.10-0.0.1-13.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    witchery{0.23.2} [Witchery] (witchery-1.7.10-0.23.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    WitchingGadgets{1.1.3} [Witching Gadgets] (WitchingGadgets-1.7.10-1.1.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    yampst{1.3.5} [YAMPST] (Yampst-Regrowth-0.7.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    McMultipart{1.1.1.323} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.1.1.323-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    IguanaTweaksTConstruct{1.7.10-2.1.4.132} [Iguana Tinker Tweaks] (IguanaTinkerTweaks-1.7.10-2.1.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    ForgeMicroblock{1.1.1.323} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.1.1.323-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    AE2 Version: beta rv2-beta-14 for Forge 10.13.2.1291
    Mantle Environment: Environment healthy.
    TConstruct Environment: Environment healthy.
    AE2 Integration: IC2:OFF, RotaryCraft:OFF, RC:ON, BC:ON, MJ6:OFF, MJ5:OFF, RF:ON, RFItem:ON, MFR:OFF, DSU:ON, FZ:OFF, FMP:ON, RB:OFF, CLApi:OFF, Waila:ON, InvTweaks:ON, NEI:ON, CraftGuide:OFF, Mekanism:ON, ImmibisMicroblocks:OFF, BetterStorage:OFF
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Player Count: 0 / 8; []
    Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'

19. Trisscar

Trisscar New Member

Oh, that sucks. XD
    I'd say back up your save, then use MCEdit and see if you can delete the offending upgraded drawer, at least as a temp fix. Also be prepared to spawn in whatever you had in there.

20. Raetac

Raetac New Member

I feel very sorry for the folks that have had to start over several times, I doubt I would have the patience to go back over everything I have made over the past few months or more