[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
No worries, mind sharing the build when ya done with it? Would love to see what you come up with
Ok I have set up my first inscriber of one of the Processors using just BC pipes, one ME Import bus, one ME Export Bus and one ME interface while in my YT livestream today
http://imgur.com/a/yby0j
I cant think of a way to craft all 3 Processors in the same Inscriber however so we are stuck with making 3 separate Inscriber setup

Reactions: Yarma92

TestyMan

Jul 29, 2019
I looked through a few pages and couldn't find anything.

Hi, I'm the local guy that totes the wonders of actually reading, and rest assured, not only is what Trisscar talking about right there on the first page of this thread, it's a great big obvious thing that's pretty hard to miss. I'd recommend looking again, and maybe actually reading this time around, since you would have found it already if you'd actually done so.

burke828

Jul 29, 2019
There is nothing regarding the issue I faced, There was nothing regarding my crash. I did read, i'm sorry if my issue not being covered personally offended you.
All of ashes listed were either version specific to a version i wasn't on, or had nothing to do with what was happening. My crash is repeatedly, I can open to Minecraft, but every time i attempt to open my world it crashes and closes.

TestyMan

Jul 29, 2019
Quest book thing, I think there's a list of things to do to fix it in one of the first few posts on the thread.
There is nothing regarding the issue I faced, There was nothing regarding my crash. I did read, i'm sorry if my issue not being covered personally offended you.
All of ashes listed were either version specific to a version i wasn't on, or had nothing to do with what was happening. My crash is repeatedly, I can open to Minecraft, but every time i attempt to open my world it crashes and closes.

I'm not sure if you understand how reading works. You were told that the part of your log regarding HQM (read: not necessarily regarding the whole crash) was in the first few pages. After you proved yourself incapable of understanding the concept, it was narrowed down for you by myself, and then further narrowed down by Oniya. You've shown that you can't read what's put blatantly in front of your face. You weren't told anything about any other part of your crash log, so you ought to stop acting as though everyone has done you a great disservice by somehow lying to you.

Someone gave you help with as much as they knew about, and you ought to be grateful for that much.

Last edited:

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not sure if you understand how reading works. You were told that the part of your log regarding HQM (read: not necessarily regarding the whole crash) was in the first few pages. After you proved yourself incapable of understanding the concept, it was narrowed down for you by myself, and then further narrowed down by Oniya. You've shown that you can't read what's put blatantly in front of your face. You weren't told anything about any other part of your crash log, so you ought to stop acting as though everyone has done you a great disservice by somehow lying to you.

Someone gave you help with as much as they knew about, and you ought to be grateful for that much.

Tbf, looking at the post linked atm, I can't find it either. This may or may not be related to me not remembering that it's "Soul Fray" till I looked at the name in the post. XD
Highlight it for everyone plox?

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Tbf, looking at the post linked atm, I can't find it either. This may or may not be related to me not remembering that it's "Soul Fray" till I looked at the name in the post. XD
Highlight it for everyone plox?

I linked to the second post, which has the instructions for how to reset the quest book and then regain already-completed quests.

Tairgire

Jul 29, 2019
It's actually a bit confusing to find, because if you just read the headers/bold, you won't find it. It's under the upgrade area:
- How do I upgrade from 0.6.5 to 0.7.x? I know it's there and I still miss it sometimes.

Yarma92

Jul 29, 2019
Ok I have set up my first inscriber of one of the Processors using just BC pipes, one ME Import bus, one ME Export Bus and one ME interface while in my YT livestream today
http://imgur.com/a/yby0j
I cant think of a way to craft all 3 Processors in the same Inscriber however so we are stuck with making 3 separate Inscriber setup
Hmmm Redstring stuff might. When X is in the inventory move everything out. I know direwolf did something with redstring in his current letsplay series for crafting stuff in blood magics ballad of alchemy. That might prove a similar set up. Infact I think it will. Less than X of Processor Y, move the press in, greater than X move it out, same for the materials.

Gonna have a play around in my test world and report back :D

Edit: NOOOOO my Single Player World has corrupted, and no didnt redstring the inscribers on there, and I don't want to start again until 0.8.0 comes out ><

Tairgire

Jul 29, 2019
Edit: NOOOOO my Single Player World has corrupted, and no didnt redstring the inscribers on there, and I don't want to start again until 0.8.0 comes out ><

I know it's a little late for this, but my friend who told me about this pack recommended, very first thing, that I add Aroma Backup. Might be worth adding next time. Maybe your world can be fixed with some creative MCEditing?

Yarma92

Jul 29, 2019
I know it's a little late for this, but my friend who told me about this pack recommended, very first thing, that I add Aroma Backup. Might be worth adding next time. Maybe your world can be fixed with some creative MCEditing?
Sadly not It seems something went wrong in my base ><

Also @Raetac we don't have Thaumic tinker or it would be stupidly easy to do with a transvector interface. I can get one press doing the 4 printed circuits and another to craft the actual finished goods. Getting the plates out is a pain though due to that slot only being accessible from the top. Seems that redsting inventories act the same though....

Last edited:

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
@Yarma92 yea, my basic approach is probably the best for me I think with the extra inscriber setups separate, at least if I need to make all 3 processors at the same time I wont have to wait for one inscriber to finish

Summit

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, fairly early on I got a world destroying bug and was horrified. I was able to fix it with some mod updates, and then immediately added Aroma Backup for security of mind. Then when the next corruption occurred, I just rolled back to the most recent update and only lost about ten minutes of work.

Reactions: Draconicrose

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
Osmium pickaxe on Minecraft day 15 (~5 hours of play). The Nether is mine for the taking.. forget seed progression. :D
2015-07-04_11.05.33.png

Yutang

Jul 29, 2019
Can anyone help me with my lag spikes I get whenever I break or place blocks. I do have optifine enabled so maybe there is an option I need to change in there.
spikes.png
[Update] I have updated optifine to the latest version and installed fastcraft but the spikes are still there.
This also happens when hoeing soil or harvesting crops.

Last edited:

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
Can anyone help me with my lag spikes I get whenever I break or place blocks. I do have optifine enabled so maybe there is an option I need to change in there.
View attachment 20759
[Update] I have updated optifine to the latest version and installed fastcraft but the spikes are still there.
This also happens when hoeing soil or harvesting crops.
I found that disabling VSync had more impact than OptiFine when I has having similar issues.

Last edited: