[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Can you do the whole thing indoors? And maybe a low ceiling if that helps too?

I made a nice dark room, and planted my Critter catchers there. I used a Bat Spawner from a quest, but the spawn eggs would do nicely as well.

PippinSmith

Jul 29, 2019
I'm happy to see there's still activity for this modpack. I apologize if this has been covered already, but there's 561 pages of stuff! I'm having a lot of trouble with crosbreeding crops. It's not working in many cases. (I'm having no luck with melon seeds, for example) and I can't seem to make/plant any magic crops. Out of frustration I cheated and gave myself an essence seed but then couldn't plant it. I LOVE this pack. I love that I can work on it at my own speed. I love that it's got so many quests. But SO MUCH of it depends on me crossbreeding crops that I'm frustrated to the point of giving up. Help!
some mutations take a few tries, some take a bunch of tries, and as for the seeds, reading all the text in the questbook can really help sometimes (or even most of the time)

Pooka

Jul 29, 2019
I still can't get Dandelion seeds. I've had melon and sugar going for ages now and both are full grown. All it ever makes is more melon.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Like it's been said again and again: When. It. Is. Ready. Not before.

Actually it was stated "Update is still in the works, probably won't be out until the week following June 17 at the earliest as I'm now in my exam period for the semester by the man himself"! So asking if there was any update, status on it is not a bad thing to want to see if ThePhoenixlodge is doing ok, if his exams went well or if he is still taking them, if he ran into an issue he is stuck on, etc. Its just odd that you/some police the forum with these generic response lol just saying. I for one would also like to know the status of said update. Not for the release date, but to see how ThePheonixlodge is doing and if he hit a snag with anything.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Actually it was stated "Update is still in the works, probably won't be out until the week following June 17 at the earliest as I'm now in my exam period for the semester by the man himself"! So asking if there was any update, status on it is not a bad thing to want to see if ThePhoenixlodge is doing ok, if his exams went well or if he is still taking them, if he ran into an issue he is stuck on, etc. Its just odd that you/some police the forum with these generic response lol just saying. I for one would also like to know the status of said update. Not for the release date, but to see how ThePheonixlodge is doing and if he hit a snag with anything.
When I said that I was meaning that was when I could resume development, which I have. It's just slow going and I've been doing quite a bit of other stuff too as being my holidays I'm visiting my family. There are still quite a few things needing to be done before release - namely new quests and I'm waiting on a couple of mod updates currently too.

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019
When I said that I was meaning that was when I could resume development, which I have. It's just slow going and I've been doing quite a bit of other stuff too as being my holidays I'm visiting my family. There are still quite a few things needing to be done before release - namely new quests and I'm waiting on a couple of mod updates currently too.
Glad to hear the update is going well. Slow but well.

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
I mentioned a while back that I had a setup that makes a painless way of collecting all those silky combs. I've redone it for grinding pollen for Scented Panels, but the basic setup is the same (and I could screen-shot it in the daytime.) This only works with purebred bees, and will grind as long as the princess keeps appearing (so, could be a good long time even for an Ignoble).

You have an extraction pipe coming out of the back, and an insertion pipe going in the top. Connect those two with an Apiarist's Pipe. The critical settings are to direct the bees back into the clay pipe (green here), and all 'not bees' off in some other direction (yellow). The 'items' pipe can go to a chest, or directly to a centrifuge. In either case, set a clay pipe at the destination. With the centrifuge setup, I also include an 'overflow' pipe connecting one side of that clay pipe to a chest, similar to what you can see coming off of the 'bee' pipe in this picture.

(The pipes in the far back were originally intended for grinding Royal Jelly, but I've been too lazy to move my Imperials in.)

Reactions: fimbrethil

PippinSmith

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,

ive seen a few people posting this crash report with no answer.

im currently running Cauldron and cannot start with the Climate Control mod enabled.

Any help?

http://pastebin.com/Ha7VaAma

Thanks for looking

Matthew
I have no experience with cauldron AT ALL, but I suggest maybe waiting for .8 to come out, and try if the incompatibility is fixed in that version, it should be only a few weeks.
And just 1 tiny idea, since this modpack does NOT run on the latest version of forge (it's been mentioned in the last few pages somewhere) maybe try running a cauldron version that's from the same time of that forge version?

Ravenascendant

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone able to get cauldron to work with this pack? if so what version of cauldron are you using?
Climate Control, which cannot be removed if you want the pack to generate properly is not compatible with Cauldron, so Regrowth itself is not compatible with cauldron.

that being said i do believe that Climate control is being replaced with Biome Tweaker in the .80 release.

coco22

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone getting this showing up? Or know how to fix? =P
Everything keeps showing metadata when I click on any object
http://postimg.org/image/jqc30toyj/
jqc30toyj