[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

lavaheart

Jul 29, 2019
o_o just had the weirdest time in the spirit world... it suddenly decided it was going to be night time...no nightmares spawned but monsters were spawning everywhere even though it wasn't that dark. scared me quite a bit since I hadn't built any buildings an had all my stuff in the open... It turned back to day now and they're on fire... but isn't that not supposed to happen?

also on another note millionaire sounds like it's gonna be friggin awesome. I was planning on sorting my villages up by what type of villager each was... it'd be awesome if they started fighting each other.

Reactions: Trisscar

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
o_o just had the weirdest time in the spirit world... it suddenly decided it was going to be night time...no nightmares spawned but monsters were spawning everywhere even though it wasn't that dark. scared me quite a bit since I hadn't built any buildings an had all my stuff in the open... It turned back to day now and they're on fire... but isn't that not supposed to happen?
Thunderstorm.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019

also on another note millionaire sounds like it's gonna be friggin awesome. I was planning on sorting my villages up by what type of villager each was... it'd be awesome if they started fighting each other.
Are you on a server? If one person gets a nightmare the whole dimension goes night, but nightmares will only target the one person who actually is having a nightmare.

dragosentai

Jul 29, 2019
If that's the case, and assuming no problems with the kettle before.. the first thing is to make sure the voodoo poppet is NOT bound, and that you are using a potion of harming II (but not a splash potion).

I have not bound the doll and i have a regular pot harm II. I have followed the recipe exactly from NEI. I Feel like im missing some thing basic or something im not being told.

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
I have not bound the doll and i have a regular pot harm II. I have followed the recipe exactly from NEI. I Feel like im missing some thing basic or something im not being told.
Simple things.. has fire underneath? ..is near enough to altar? ..using kettle not cauldron? What kind of potion are you getting back from it?

lavaheart

Jul 29, 2019
Thunderstorm.
^ didn't even think of that! that is probably it. I'll have to check out the nearest ocean biome next time it happens... forgot that rain doesn't show in the wasteland biome hadn't really left my walled gardens much since spawnage...

(also nope not on a server :3 )

edit: XD ya it was thunderstorms... had another.

Last edited:

dragosentai

Jul 29, 2019
Simple things.. has fire underneath? ..is near enough to altar? ..using kettle not cauldron? What kind of potion are you getting back from it?
im getting waterbottles every time. i just made a crystal ball and no issues. i have fire, 12 blocks close to altar as well.

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
^ didn't even think of that! that is probably it. I'll have to check out the nearest ocean biome next time it happens... forgot that rain doesn't show in the wasteland biome hadn't really left my walled gardens much since spawnage...

(also nope not on a server :3 )

Most amusing way to find sinister/eerie biomes: Go out into the wasteland during a rainstorm and look for the one spot the rain is falling on. (I was coming back from the successful Dead Bush Expedition and ran across one.)

Reactions: An0nymuS

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019

Dangit, I need to find a way to get two instances of minecraft running at once, this sounds like an awesome way to pass time while waiting for things in another pack. XD

PippinSmith

Jul 29, 2019
Dangit, I need to find a way to get two instances of minecraft running at once, this sounds like an awesome way to pass time while waiting for things in another pack. XD
if your computer can handle it, easy enough right? or does the authentication system prevent that?

A2000

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone know in this pack, what mods adds/causes 2 specific things.

1 - The random wolf sound here and there.

2 - The random creepers explosions.

I would like to know what mods add that so I can disable it.

Thanks a lot.

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
Does anyone know in this pack, what mods adds/causes 2 specific things.

1 - The random wolf sound here and there.

2 - The random creepers explosions.

I would like to know what mods add that so I can disable it.

Thanks a lot.

Ender Zoo. The mini endermen are fighting creepers in caves, who promptly explode.

You can try the Sound Filters mod to avoid disabling it, it blocks sounds behind walls.

Reactions: A2000

ToxicFallenAngel

Jul 29, 2019
Ender Zoo. The mini endermen are fighting creepers in caves, who promptly explode.

You can try the Sound Filters mod to avoid disabling it, it blocks sounds behind walls.
This will also be fixed in the 0.8 update, I believe by default from Ender Zoo. If it is by default, then you could just update Ender Zoo and that would fix the howling problem.

Reactions: A2000