[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a legit way to get nether wart in the spirit world? I'm trying to avoid the Tinker's Belt loophole and going in and out and using the quest book rewards. Working my way toward an ender chest. Everything is pretty straight forward except that durn blaze powder. I thought I'd be clever and find some amber ore, but seems it doesn't generate there? Otherwise, I've got everything under control with the exception of nether wart, needed for the fire rune, needed for the blaze seeds. ...or has TPL intentionally blocked every (legit) path to the ender chest... evil! :mad:

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
The FTB wiki says that you in the spirit world, you can get netherwart from using mutandis.
Now that you say it, I think that was mentioned here at some point too. All the other components are fairly straight-forward, I feel like there should be a clever way to get it.. :) Could also use the cauldron recipe.. was trying to minimize infrastructure, but looks like I'll fire up some witchery.

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
I believe it has to be mutandis extremis, since netherwart is a multi-stage plant. Also, redoing the Nether quest will get you some, but you need to claim the reward after returning to the Spirit World. When you exit the Nether, you end up back in the Overworld with nothing.

MakakPL

Jul 29, 2019
so is there way to change Terra Firma Rod from flatten area to cover with one block of dirt ? in current mode it's wonky ... ( dot use it if you have cave under you it will fill it :) i lost a lot of mana this way :) ) my test of Terra Firma Rod :

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
I believe it has to be mutandis extremis, since netherwart is a multi-stage plant. Also, redoing the Nether quest will get you some, but you need to claim the reward after returning to the Spirit World. When you exit the Nether, you end up back in the Overworld with nothing.
Drat.. that means more infrastructure. :) The Nether quest isn't repeatable, so don't think that's viable. I'm trying to avoid using quest book transport anyway.
Edit: Mutandis extremis requires nether wart in the first place, so hopefully it's just regular mutandis..
Edit 2: Broke down and tested in creative.. regular mutandis does the trick. Hooray! Thanks all!

Last edited:

A2000

Jul 29, 2019
Ender Zoo. The mini endermen are fighting creepers in caves, who promptly explode.

You can try the Sound Filters mod to avoid disabling it, it blocks sounds behind walls.

Thanks, I think that by changing this line, this will not happen anymore

# When true Enderminies will attack creepers [default: true]
B:enderminyAttacksCreepers=false

The wolfs sounds, are also the ones from EnderZoo called "dire wolf" ?

Thanks ;)

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
so is there way to change Terra Firma Rod from flatten area to cover with one block of dirt ? in current mode it's wonky ... ( dot use it if you have cave under you it will fill it :) i lost a lot of mana this way :) ) my test of Terra Firma Rod :

You probably want to look into the Thaumcraft 'Equal Trade' wand focus for that.

You can use this focus to trade dozens of blocks in the world with some you are carrying. You must first choose the block you wish to change other blocks into by sneaking and right clicking on the desired block. When you then left click on another block it will turn into the target block. Right clicking will transform a whole swathe of blocks. You must be carrying enough target blocks, and the transformed blocks will replace them in your inventory. Only blocks with at least one face adjacent to open air or non-solid blocks will be transformed.

Tairgire

Jul 29, 2019
so is there way to change Terra Firma Rod from flatten area to cover with one block of dirt ?

Watching mDiyo's Regrowth stream on Twitch, he was using Rannuncarpuses to do this and it seemed to be working REALLY well. I was surprised. I'd never have thought of that.

MakakPL

Jul 29, 2019
Watching mDiyo's Regrowth stream on Twitch, he was using Rannuncarpuses to do this and it seemed to be working REALLY well. I was surprised. I'd never have thought of that.
thx time to make stack of Rannuncarpuses ( nop tested low range ... )
ps : this modpack supports fastcraft ( optimization pack works with optifine )

Last edited:

A2000

Jul 29, 2019
As this Pack is on Development stage, I will leave 3 suggestions on things I think should be modified. I'm not saying they must, but at least, I find them annoying.

1- The random creeper explosions.

2- The random wolfs crying (or whatever it is)

3- The fireworks each time an achievement is completed.

---

Also some points I guess they are been fixed by now, the recipes errors in NEI, for example when looking on how to make a Crafting table. Or also, the game crashing when looking what the uses for Wood ashes are.

MakakPL

Jul 29, 2019
As this Pack is on Development stage, I will leave 3 suggestions on things I think should be modified. I'm not saying they must, but at least, I find them annoying.

---

Also some points I guess they are been fixed by now, the recipes errors in NEI, for example when looking on how to make a Crafting table. Or also, the game crashing when looking what the uses for Wood ashes are.

4- Increase range of Rannuncarpus ( 600 blocks or no limit in range ) but also mana consumption bigger range more mana ..i will be fun way to terraform world on massive scale with big setup of green energy :)

Pein

Jul 29, 2019

---

Check the faq section

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019

---

Actually, all of these will be fixed in the next release (https://www.dropbox.com/s/ikba12l37lq33kr/changelogs.txt?dl=0), except the fireworks. That can probably be disabled in a Tinker's config file, tho not able to check which at this time.

MakakPL

Jul 29, 2019
oblivion princess don't produs forgotten comb in end ender queen works fine

ok forgotten comb has a low ( looow ) chance :)

Last edited:

Baconus_Yum

Jul 29, 2019

---

The first two things are being fixed, the 3rd thing is probably not, because most people like it. You can disable it though

Reactions: Zimek and MakakPL