[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

dragosentai

Jul 29, 2019
so ive been delving into witchery and ive hit a wall. Ever time i have tried to get the infernal infusion i got water my alter is 5000+.

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Was the water boiling when you put the stuff in? I remember my first brews in the kettle were annoying to get right.

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
I don't think so - but I haven't done my actual infusion yet - lots of brews, though. I don't suppose it would hurt to try.

MrZwij

Jul 29, 2019
I'm so sad that my hard drive died and that I won't be able to finish off my Regrowth series! Such an awesome mod pack! :)
I switch computers sometimes, so I write myself basic Windows batch files that I use to back up my worlds to a cloud service that syncs to my computer (I use Google Drive, but there's Dropbox, etc.). It'd also help somebody who really needed to make sure their worlds don't get destroyed. Say ... a YouTuber ... :)

Here's the one I wrote for Regrowth. The paths would have to be tweaked for what works for you. Also this relies on 7-Zip being installed in the default location.

Code:
echo off

set Pack=C:\FTB\Regrowth\minecraft\saves
set World=Regrowth_1
set GDrive=%UserProfile%\Google Drive\Fun\Minecraft\FTB

set zdir=%ProgramFiles%\7-Zip
set zipname=%World%.7z

del "%GDrive%\%zipname%"

cd "%zdir%"

7z a "%GDrive%\%zipname%" "%Pack%\%World%\"

EDIT: This will copy the world and that's it (no configs, waypoints, stuff like that). It deletes older backups of the world and replaces it but doesn't touch the original.

Last edited:

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
so ive been delving into witchery and ive hit a wall. Ever time i have tried to get the infernal infusion i got water my alter is 5000+.
He was talking kettles and liquid bubbling, so I'm pretty sure it was the brew.
If that's the case, and assuming no problems with the kettle before.. the first thing is to make sure the voodoo poppet is NOT bound, and that you are using a potion of harming II (but not a splash potion).

PippinSmith

Jul 29, 2019
It didn't work, still the same problem. Can anyone look to the log too please ?
I did look at the log, these lines:
[00:07:11] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Caught exception from CustomMainMenujava.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No enum constant
lumien.custommainmenu.configuration.ALIGNMENT.BOTTOM_RİGHT
at lumien.custommainmenu.CustomMainMenu.preInit(CustomMainMenu.java:64) ~[CustomMainMenu.class:?]

are saying that there was some sort of error in the configuration of the main menu, potentially being a faulty config file, or something else, could you check the config folder if there is a custommainmenu folder with a menu.json file in it and possibly link that?
edit: fixed filename and location

edit2: after looking at my own standard config from the pack, it seems like all (custom) buttons have their alignment set to bottom_left, so for some reason your config might be set somewhere to bottom_right and that would be what's causing the crash

Last edited:

PippinSmith

Jul 29, 2019
Post the crash report file mentioned in the log. That log is just the client log, it's not the crash report.
crash report gets printed out in the ftb log nowadays, at least, something that looks like a crash report, it definately is in-depth enough to trace the mod that threw the error triggering the crash

MakakPL

Jul 29, 2019
wand of the forest don't bind just display status ... anyone know how to fix this?

ok i fixed it by crafting new wand ( wand of forest has a durability ? )

Last edited: