[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

ToxicFallenAngel

Jul 29, 2019
Literally right off of my main island, generated in 0.7.2. Chunk had been loaded but never had a reason to come out this far (the ridge is blocking my sight from the mainland) until looking for coven witches. So yeah, they do spawn. :p Just keep praying to RNGesus.
2015-05-03_00.30.17.png

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Well, not sure if this was mentioned before, but it looks like cardboard boxes and improved chests don't like each other much...
[22:46:21] [Client thread/INFO] [STDOUT]: [net.minecraft.client.Minecraft:func_71377_b:349]: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Surprise! Haha. Well, this is awkward.

Time: 5/2/15 10:46 PM
Description: Ticking memory connection

java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 165, Size: 45
at java.util.ArrayList.rangeCheck(Unknown Source)
at java.util.ArrayList.get(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.inventory.Container.func_75144_a(SourceFile:206)
at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.func_147351_a(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:883)
at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C0EPacketClickWindow.func_148833_a(SourceFile:32)
at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C0EPacketClickWindow.func_148833_a(SourceFile:10)
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:212)
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkSystem.func_151269_c(NetworkSystem.java:165)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:659)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:547)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:111)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:
at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.func_147351_a(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:883)
at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C0EPacketClickWindow.func_148833_a(SourceFile:32)
at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C0EPacketClickWindow.func_148833_a(SourceFile:10)

-- Ticking connection --
Details:
Connection: net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager@15bf62d4
Stacktrace:
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:111)

ToxicFallenAngel

Jul 29, 2019
Well, not sure if this was mentioned before, but it looks like cardboard boxes and improved chests don't like each other much...
[22:46:21] [Client thread/INFO] [STDOUT]: [net.minecraft.client.Minecraft:func_71377_b:349]: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Surprise! Haha. Well, this is awkward.

Time: 5/2/15 10:46 PM
Description: Ticking memory connection

java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 165, Size: 45

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:

-- Ticking connection --
Details:
Connection: net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager@15bf62d4
Stacktrace:
Improved chests also don't like chunk borders. Just had a few crashes because I accessed a double improved chest on a border.

Reactions: Kmad

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
I'm on a post roll it seems tonight.

In an effort to only have to use one pipe to extract from a barrel, I attempted to attach a universal cable to a wooden pipe. Which proceeded to explode.
I then tried it with an emerald pipe. Which also proceeded to explode.
Is the some way to buffer the power going into these things? I've tried using buildcraft power pipes attached to a cell, since with their lesser capacity I figured it wouldn't overload the things, but power pipes won't connect to regular ones it seems. I'd rather not use engines where I have a chance of running out of fuel, especially when I have good power gen up and running already.

Jeridan

Jul 29, 2019

In an effort to only have to use one pipe to extract from a barrel, I attempted to attach a universal cable to a wooden pipe. Which proceeded to explode.
Is the some way to buffer the power going into these things? I've tried using buildcraft power pipes attached to a cell, since with their lesser capacity I figured it wouldn't overload the things, but power pipes won't connect to regular ones it seems. I'd rather not use engines where I have a chance of running out of fuel, especially when I have good power gen up and running already.
I think autarchic gates would be the solution. Never seen anyone try to connect actual power to an extraction pipe.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Already have 4 of those, I need something that extracts even faster. XD
If you're targeting a specific item or small number of items, if you use a whitelist filter on an emerald pipe, the number specified is the number a pulse will pull out - so if you set it to a full stack it'll pull a stack at a time.

Reactions: An0nymuS

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
If you're targeting a specific item or small number of items, if you use a whitelist filter on an emerald pipe, the number specified is the number a pulse will pull out - so if you set it to a full stack it'll pull a stack at a time.
Sadly I'm not. I need something that can handle nearly 60 different items, if not more later on. That's an interesting mechanic though; does it only work if there's a full stack in the inventory, or does it just pull out as much as there is, even if it's not quite 64?

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Nvm, brute forced it. I do find it interesting though, that I need two pipes to take the chest inventory of one pipes worth from a barrel, cause stacks do weird things.

http://imgur.com/NsfscTk

The reason why I suddenly needed so much extraction power is because I decided to put sprinklers on all the plots on my giant farm, instead of just the middle one. This may or may not have more than doubled the output of everything forever. XD

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
Buildcraft as a mod is underrated if you ask me. I've never had so much amusement at getting transport systems to work. I am not planning on using Mek Pipes, and since AE is, fairly late game in regrowth, I'm going to be using BC Pipes for a while.

That said I should really get some sort of sorting system up and running on regrowth, I have bits an peices all over the place atm.

Zimek

Jul 29, 2019

not exactly sure what you're trying to do, but the logistical sorter from mekanism pulls a stack at a time... in case you're still messing with it.

WidjettyOne

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having a problem with my harvest golem. I have a 7x7 area of coal essence crops, that I've been manually harvesting. Now I'm trying to automate it. I have a Gather golem and a Harvest golem (both thaumiron, no upgrades).

The Gather golem works fine, but the Harvest golem sometimes stops being able to harvest the crops. It runs over to a fully-grown crop, waves its arms around, sometimes the crop briefly flickers the colour that it does when you're trying to break it, but it doesn't actually drop the harvest the resource. I can still manually harvest just fine.

Has anyone else had that problem? How should I go about fixing it?

An0nymuS

Jul 29, 2019
hi
How do i fix this ?

ps: red heart farm and some more nice loot :)

It depends on whether the chunk is gone or corrupt. If it's simply gone, open your level.dat file in MCEdit and delete the chunk so that it would be regenerated when you next start the game. If that doesn't work and the chunk has duplicate coordinates with a different one, you will need to open your world in NBTEdit and check the coordinate tags and make sure there are no duplicates. Hope that halps (I had a similar issue with a corrupt chunk and the second method fixed it).