[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

BL4DE

Jul 29, 2019
That's an audio bug with your headphones and has nothing to do with this modpack.
Or in clear words: wrong topic.

Sorry if that sounds harsh but even if we find a solution here other people that have a similar problem won't find that solution in currently 474 pages of chatter about complete other stuff.
Plus it is highly unlikely in this topic actually is someone that can help with that problem in the first place.

Zanmato

Jul 29, 2019
Yes but i have this problem only with this modpack.
Know you if there's a mod that do something with microphone in the modpack?

Sjaak

Jul 29, 2019
First, what version are you playing? There was a version where the sheep egg recipe didn't work. Second, is there a mana pool with mana in it next to the spreader pointing at the altar? On a side note, your dayblooms look overfilled.

I'm playing on the latest, 0.7.1 alpha. i have a full mana pool and, i can craft other things, just the sheep egg doesn't work

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
I'm playing on the latest, 0.7.1 alpha. i have a full mana pool and, i can craft other things, just the sheep egg doesn't work
This was fixed in 0.7.2 iirc. If you can't upgrade, a work around is in the FAQ.

Last edited:

ToxicFallenAngel

Jul 29, 2019
can't extra utilities be added to this pack?
thephoenixlodge has already said that he wants this pack to not have a bunch of the mods that are seen in literally every pack. You are, however, always welcome to add it in for yourself. Just know that TPL will not help you with crash reports if it causes any issues.

Edit: What exactly are you wanting from extra utilities to be added to the pack? Everything that would be viable in this pack can be done through another mod iirc.

BL4DE

Jul 29, 2019
Edit: What exactly are you wanting from extra utilities to be added to the pack? Everything that would be viable in this pack can be done through another mod iirc.
Sound/Rain muffler, Builders Wand, Cursed Earth, Divination Sigil, Extra Utilities Pipes, Lava/Ender/Netherstar/TNT/... generators, Blackout Curtains, Ethereal Glass, the Deep Dark ...
None of that is crucial but "nice to have" and easy to use.

As said won't be in the pack but you can add it to your client yourself @Flamin'DSSS
And also as said you won't get help from @thephoenixlodge with an altered pack in case of bugs.

Reactions: RehabOholic

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Sound/Rain muffler, Builders Wand, Cursed Earth, Divination Sigil, Extra Utilities Pipes, Lava/Ender/Netherstar/TNT/... generators, Blackout Curtains, Ethereal Glass, the Deep Dark ...

As said won't be in the pack but you can add it to your client yourself @Flamin'DSSS
And also as said you won't get help from @thephoenixlodge with an altered pack in case of bugs.

I can say that adding it has caused no issues as of yet. I say that because I have only made a few things, the Golden Lasso, pipes, and a few others.

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
As I see it, the Deep Dark would mess with the 'oreless' environment. The sound muffler would be nice, as would the ability to compress cobble, but the engines would completely remove any reason for the Buildcraft engine quest progression.

ToxicFallenAngel

Jul 29, 2019

Sound can be muffled through a different mod that @Raetac uses called Sound Filters, finding ways to have a mob spawner without cursed earth has been a fun challenge for me and allows me to mess around with automagy's and botania's spawning mechanics. Division sigil is used for unstable ingots which break the reason for several things in the pack, like the wings instead of the flugel tiara/BM armor/jetpack/TC harness. Pipes, whereas not exactly the same, are just as good from BC as they are from extra utils. I suggest giving them a chance before just saying that you can't do the same things. Generators from extra utils kinda break the need for BC/RC/Mek generators, though Mek does have a lava generator. And the Deep Dark, as already said, kinda breaks the "oreless" enviroment, as there isn't anything gating your ability to go back and forth from the Deep Dark other than the original making of the block. Oh, and Botania has a ring that lets you do something very similar to the builder's wand. The Ring of Loki, I believe.

Blackout curtains and ethereal glass, I admit, would be nice. Though those are the only things that can't be done with mods currently in the pack AFAIK.

Last edited:

coco78

Jul 29, 2019
Bonjour Je joue recemment la repousse de modpack et DEPUIS Quelques heures when je lance ma part (de partie) solo du jeu (jeu, jeu) accident, Je Dois l'ajournement de l'accident (de transfert) Que je vous mets with

Attachments

• crash-2015-05-02_20.49.15-server.txt
    19.2 KB · Views: 97

coco78

Jul 29, 2019
Bonjour je jouer récemment la repousse modpack et depuis quelques heures quand je jettent (lancement) de ma part (partie) solo du jeu (jeu, jeu) accident je l'ajournement de l'accident (de transfert) que je vous mets avec

Attachments

19.2 KB · Views: 109

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Bonjour Je joue recemment la repousse de modpack et DEPUIS Quelques heures when je lance ma part (de partie) solo du jeu (jeu, jeu) accident, Je Dois l'ajournement de l'accident (de transfert) Que je vous mets with

English plox.

coco78

Jul 29, 2019
i play at the modmack regrowth and when i lauch my party my game crash, i have a crash report with me

Attachments

19.2 KB · Views: 93