[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

TestyMan

Jul 29, 2019
Try understanding what you're reading instead of thinking you understand what you're reading before posting.
Might help.

I understand that you were trying to justify Pneumaticraft as belonging in the pack by citing AE2 as being part of the pack. I then used logic to point out how terrible that logic really is. Then you decided to abandon ship with the rather weak claim that @RehabOholic and I didn't know what we were talking about. Since you're so fond of giving out advice, I'll give you some: before you claim anything, base it on actual fact instead of nebulous claims and personal opinion.
Might help.

BL4DE

Jul 29, 2019
Seriously.
Read. Think. Post.

What you are understanding is not what was written and/or meant.

Endless Bladez

Jul 29, 2019
Hey modpack dev I just recently put my server aside due to constantly crashing from enhanced chests bugging out and nei crashes on top of it all. I really love this pack and want to keep playing but currently my server of just 3 people can't stand all the crashes. I am aware of that you know of all these bugs and I was wanting to know when the next alpha version was releasing or when the pack will be in its official state and completely stable.

lunakm

Jul 29, 2019
Hey modpack dev I just recently put my server aside due to constantly crashing from enhanced chests bugging out and nei crashes on top of it all. I really love this pack and want to keep playing but currently my server of just 3 people can't stand all the crashes. I am aware of that you know of all these bugs and I was wanting to know when the next alpha version was releasing or when the pack will be in its official state and completely stable.
It will be ready when he has time to work on it and makes it ready. It is an alpha pack so crashes and extreme changes are part of the game.

TestyMan

Jul 29, 2019

You seem to be the only person having these kinds of server issues iirc. Maybe there's an issue with your server instead of with the pack. Maybe try resetting it or something, I dunno.

Koraima

Jul 29, 2019
have you tried turning it off and on again?...priceless
You seem to be the only person having these kinds of server issues iirc. Maybe there's an issue with your server instead of with the pack. Maybe try resetting it or something, I dunno.

Reactions: BL4DE

TestyMan

Jul 29, 2019
have you tried turning it off and on again?...priceless

A lot of times, servers will start to bog down as they run for extended periods of time. Usually restarting the server once a day or so will keep it from doing so, and is often the solution to lots of other issues.

Koraima

Jul 29, 2019
A lot of times, servers will start to bog down as they run for extended periods of time. Usually restarting the server once a day or so will keep it from doing so, and is often the solution to lots of other issues.
I'm well aware of that, i just find it very funny however that even though it's the go to first attempt for pretty much anything, it's still the first thing people suggest...because too many people don't use it as a first attempt :p
Edit: don't mind me, i'm just tired and finding random things funny ^.~

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019
I noticed that it's impossible to make magical food. This issue is caused by the fact that strawberry plants yield the biomes of plenty item rather than the magical food item. Is this functioning as intended?

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
I noticed that it's impossible to make magical food. This issue is caused by the fact that strawberry plants yield the biomes of plenty item rather than the magical food item. Is this functioning as intended?
Which strawberry plants? The one from the reward are bugged, but the actual plant you crossbred in the first place will produce the right berries. Does for me, at least. :)

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019
Which strawberry plants? The one from the reward are bugged, but the actual plant you crossbred in the first place will produce the right berries. Does for me, at least. :)
Thats odd, for me the crossbred plants are producing the biomes item.