[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Bastian-Bux

Jul 29, 2019
And it was an adequate response. Though I think we shouldn't continue to feed the
Message-Forum-Trolls.jpg

BL4DE

Jul 29, 2019
Simple question:
WHAT is it you try to accomplish?

I personally can not think of an essential reason to unload a chunk full of energy cables.

You try to disconnect a part of the energyreceivers that way or something?

Read again.
Understand.
@TestyMan answered a small part of the whole question which stripped out of context has a different meaning.
The answer was not 'adequate'.

Kmad

Jul 29, 2019
Good news everyone! It appears that a hopperhock planted adjacent (to the left or right) of a drawer controller will input those items into the controller and connected drawers!

This is definitely going to find some use in my inventarium, I think.
It occurs to me after a decent night's sleep that I updated my Storage Drawers version to 1.3.8, so this may not work in 0.7.4 otherwise? Just a thought, and it may not make a difference.

Watchful11

Forum Addict
Team Member
Third Party Pack Admin
Nov 6, 2012
As much as you like to think you're the smartest person on the internet let me tell you one thing.
You are not.
As you obviously are unable to read.

I asked for a reason why the unloading was allowed to happen playerwise not how the unloading is happening gamewise.
Rule 2. Chill.

Next time is a warning point.

jaquadro

Jul 29, 2019
It occurs to me after a decent night's sleep that I updated my Storage Drawers version to 1.3.8, so this may not work in 0.7.4 otherwise? Just a thought, and it may not make a difference.
Can't think of a reason why it wouldn't work in earlier versions. Your updated version mainly contains stability fixes.

sqitchy

Jul 29, 2019
I have also experienced the nei crashes with this pack but on single player. It doesn't happen often, but I imagine with 3 others it must be stressful.

No idea what could be causing it, but the fact some servers experience this, and I experience it on sp tells me it's a mod bugging out nei on occasions.

Last edited:

Kmad

Jul 29, 2019
I have also experienced the nei crashes with this pack but on single player. It doesn't happen often, but I imagine with 3 others it must be stressful.

No idea what could be causing it, but the fact some servers experience this, and I experience it on sp tells me it's a mod bugging out nei on occasions.
Yeah, the cause of the NEI crashes is known. It's not any worse on servers than it is in SSP. Since NEI is client based, the crashes are only ever on the player's end. We've mostly gotten used to the NEI crashes to the point that, if we disconnect for some reason, we just restart our clients to avoid the inevitable crash when we go to use NEI.

Reactions: sqitchy

Kmad

Jul 29, 2019
And once again, my decision to hold off recording until the update is affirmed. Looking forward to the next build! Meanwhile, I'll derp around on 0.74 so I can plan out garden layouts and the like.
I can't help but think it's probably something related to ACE...

Cheepy5

Jul 29, 2019
So me and my friend where moving drawers around on my private server (because we wanted to rebuild our farm) and suddently the server stops itself. Now it shuts itself of almost instantly when I try to start it. It says server is in an "incorrect state". If we are fast enougth we can join the server but even when we don't it crashes (I think). We really want to play so... Help?