[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
do you have any ideas i could try to fix it or am i stuck starting over?
You can move yourself away from the corrupted chunk (if it indeed is a corrupted chunk) via external means (NBTExplorer/MCEdit) and regen the chunk. Sadly this means reverting the chunk to natural state, meaning anything you've done there will be reverted.

Reactions: cravenhydra78

cravenhydra78

Jul 29, 2019
You can move yourself away from the corrupted chunk (if it indeed is a corrupted chunk) via external means (NBTExplorer/MCEdit) and regen the chunk. Sadly this means reverting the chunk to natural state, meaning anything you've done there will be reverted.
sounds like a really good idea if i knew what chunk it was or how to do any of what your suggesting lol im not what you call computer savy. also was standing right in the middle of my very small base when it happened and if i lost a chunk it would devastate everything. so i suppose im left with starting over. so my last question would be; did i do something wrong or is my computer screwed to allow this to happen should i expect a repeat or is it just one of those things that come up from time to time? also i have to say thanks for all the help you guys this forum is great.

d9phoenix

Jul 29, 2019
did i do something wrong or is my computer screwed to allow this to happen should i expect a repeat or is it just one of those things that come up from time to time?
It is something that just happens from time to time. I have been playing Regrowth since .2, lost maybe 10 worlds to world corruptions, but i have started and played around 50 to 60. These days i do not put everything into one spot, it seems to help considerably. I have not had a world corruption since then (fingers crossed).

ezendiba

Jul 29, 2019
I cant find it trough the search . But it used to be that snow and snowballs could be get from the snowbell seeds. but they only give icy needles now. Is that intended? If so, you can make snowballs aswell by putting the pure daisy next to an edge of the water. (same level). That will make the water change into snow after a bit. It should also be changed in the questbook chapter 8, feeding time: it says you can get snow for the cooling upgrade from the snowbell plant. but thats no longer the case.

d9phoenix

Jul 29, 2019
I cant find it trough the search . But it used to be that snow and snowballs could be get from the snowbell seeds. but they only give icy needles now. Is that intended? If so, you can make snowballs aswell by putting the pure daisy next to an edge of the water. (same level). That will make the water change into snow after a bit. It should also be changed in the questbook chapter 8, feeding time: it says you can get snow for the cooling upgrade from the snowbell plant. but thats no longer the case.
This has been addressed several times over the last 5 to 10 pages. It was a bug by agricraft which is fixed in the next version.

Reactions: Draconicrose

netmc

Jul 29, 2019
I manually updated agricraft to 1.5 which fixes the issue with witchery seeds and drops, but now shears no longer work on flowers/cactus to get the crop rather than the dye. Is there a config settings that fixes this? All my plants are 10/10/10.

Reactions: Draconicrose

seanbrockest

Jul 29, 2019
Can nodes visually grow in this modpack?

I watched a video a while back, where a guy fed a hungry node so much that it literally and visually grew in size. If i remember correctly though, that part of the visual growth was only due to a mod he had installed.

Anyone know which mod, and if it's in this pack? I've been using bullying, and i've got a node up to 177 vis total. I'm hoping to see it visually grow eventually.

MadTinkerer

Jul 29, 2019

I watched a video a while back, where a guy fed a hungry node so much that it literally and visually grew in size. If i remember correctly though, that part of the visual growth was only due to a mod he had installed.

Anyone know which mod, and if it's in this pack? I've been using bullying, and i've got a node up to 177 vis total. I'm hoping to see it visually grow eventually.
I'm pretty sure node auras grow, not the airy block itself. Also 177 total aspect isn't really a lot. I know I spawned in a huge node and the aura was all over the bloody place.

Mordenkainen

Jul 29, 2019

The glow around the node will grow as you feed it. At 177 it wont be much though.

The "growth" is part of thaumcraft, not a mod.

S

slaw0

Can someone with access update the github repo or the ftb package? From what I see both are stuck at v 0.7.4

BlueDragon_Ned

Jul 29, 2019
greetings,

I am trying to open the Eldritch Portal, I made the Eldritch Portal Placer, the eyes and have a sinister node but there is no way to place the Eldritch Portal Placer, no left or right click neither shift click so how do I place this item so i can proceed to Opening the Eye?