[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

netmc

Jul 29, 2019
I manually updated agricraft to 1.5 which fixes the issue with witchery seeds and drops, but now shears no longer work on flowers/cactus to get the crop rather than the dye. Is there a config settings that fixes this? All my plants are 10/10/10.

Reactions: Draconicrose

seanbrockest

Jul 29, 2019
Can nodes visually grow in this modpack?

I watched a video a while back, where a guy fed a hungry node so much that it literally and visually grew in size. If i remember correctly though, that part of the visual growth was only due to a mod he had installed.

Anyone know which mod, and if it's in this pack? I've been using bullying, and i've got a node up to 177 vis total. I'm hoping to see it visually grow eventually.

MadTinkerer

Jul 29, 2019

I watched a video a while back, where a guy fed a hungry node so much that it literally and visually grew in size. If i remember correctly though, that part of the visual growth was only due to a mod he had installed.

Anyone know which mod, and if it's in this pack? I've been using bullying, and i've got a node up to 177 vis total. I'm hoping to see it visually grow eventually.

I'm pretty sure node auras grow, not the airy block itself. Also 177 total aspect isn't really a lot. I know I spawned in a huge node and the aura was all over the bloody place.

Mordenkainen

Jul 29, 2019

The glow around the node will grow as you feed it. At 177 it wont be much though.

The "growth" is part of thaumcraft, not a mod.

S

slaw0

Can someone with access update the github repo or the ftb package? From what I see both are stuck at v 0.7.4

BlueDragon_Ned

Jul 29, 2019
greetings,

I am trying to open the Eldritch Portal, I made the Eldritch Portal Placer, the eyes and have a sinister node but there is no way to place the Eldritch Portal Placer, no left or right click neither shift click so how do I place this item so i can proceed to Opening the Eye?

Ultimaheart4

Jul 29, 2019
i cant use sparks till i get terrasteel
also does anyone know why my elven botania book isnt accepted by quesT?

i mean i guess i could but augments make it better...

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
http://imgur.com/5rqZ9BA

so can someone tell me why this many spreaders isnt enough this time around to make terrasteel?

the items despawn before i can craft the terrasteel
Spreaders work, but are terribly inefficient for this, they move mana really slowly, considering you need half a pool per terrasteel... sparks are a much better alternative. They don't need augments for terrasteel making either, they are simply for moving mana between manapools.

Ultimaheart4

Jul 29, 2019
hmm i see but i got it with two spreaders and some lenses... worked great XD however still ahve that issue with the elven book quest not accepting my elven book

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Oops, I accidentally right-clicked on my Dragon Egg, and now it's gone! Any idea how I find it - what range will it teleport? Any mods or items that might help me find it?

*Edit* Ok, so it's supposed to be 15 blocks horizontally and 7 vertically. It's nowhere within that range.

Last edited:

L0neGamer

Jul 29, 2019
Oops, I accidentally right-clicked on my Dragon Egg, and now it's gone! Any idea how I find it - what range will it teleport? Any mods or items that might help me find it?
It should be within visual range of wherever you right clicked it from, if it's in the end. Less than 20 blocks away
The only thing I can suggest off the top of my head is just excavate the surrounding area if you can't see it straight away.