[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Discussion in 'thephoenixlodge' started by thephoenixlodge, Dec 9, 2014.

1. MakakPL

MakakPL New Member

botania ring of chordata is buggy ? :
    [​IMG]
    after 200 blocks of swimming ded .. first time that happened to me :)

2. SeaWind5982

SeaWind5982 New Member

Umm did you happen to have mana in your inventory? i normally have a ring of aura or a tablet on hand since its required if you read the book about it. For the rod of shifting and that did you happen to have a full mana suit? It i think you need like a stack and a half of mana string turn it into fabric than make armour, it gives a 35% mana reduction on mana tools and all that and increases the rods effects i believe.

3. Rivalyn

Rivalyn New Member

You still need to have the Mariculture Snorkel or the Diving Helmet because you lose breath too rapidly for the ring of Chordata to refill before you take drowning damage.

4. MakakPL

MakakPL New Member

No you don't need it .. if you look at the screenshot i am on top of the water and message from game is saying that i am fall out of the world :) now i will make second ring ang go to check if i have grave ( but i seriously doubt that )

5. Snaitf

Snaitf New Member

Still looks fine on my end, all the textures showing up as expected. My computer likes to do things backwards. x.x

6. MakakPL

MakakPL New Member

so i went to place where i died and it happens for a second time i lost control over my character and RIP ( i will try to redownload pack )

7. SeaWind5982

SeaWind5982 New Member

Maybe before redownloading go creative and see if graves are there? If you die in creative than you know something is really buggy.

8. MakakPL

MakakPL New Member

yes grave is there but after grabing it KO :)

9. MakakPL

MakakPL New Member

so here is how squids react to this :
    [​IMG]
    its funny ...
    its seems like a effect given by underwater plans ( underwater swirl ) but why its killing me and game is saynig i fell out form the world ?

Last edited: Sep 28, 2015
  10. SeaWind5982

SeaWind5982 New Member

Umm is it a hungry node at that location? hungry nodes like to attract thing and people and kill them off like the squids are atm. Also i found the item i was looking for in botania to help me get rid of water its a bucket with 2nd tier mana ingots which can be used to get rid of liquid instead of holding it.

Bluefox009 and fimbrethil like this.
  11. MakakPL

MakakPL New Member

no nodes ..

12. Maxxgold

Maxxgold New Member

I get this error when trying to view the help menu. /help
    It kicks me off the server and I have to re log on.

Regrowtheror.PNG

Last edited: Sep 29, 2015
  13. SeaWind5982

SeaWind5982 New Member

Maka i think theres some werid nodes because i just started thaumcraft and was noob poling up to it since it was high in the middle of a crater i got thrown up in the air for no reason and died. I think if theres no hungry nodes than maybe some kind of node that gives random effects or attacks?

14. Ria

Ria New Member

I've been killed with the node that pulls you in and then eventually kills you with falling damage... I assume it's the hungry node, it was pulling blocks out of the landscape into it. And if you're in a certain radius there's simply no getting away... creative mode flight keeps it from pulling you if you're annoyed enough with it, and it doesn't appear to eat gravestones.

15. Maxxgold

Maxxgold New Member

Should you update plugins when they go out of date ? I haven't changed any, I am just wondering.

16. Fumblemore24

Fumblemore24 New Member

thank you, it's all working now :)

17. thephoenixlodge

thephoenixlodge New Member

Sorry, but it definitely sounds like a hungry node. Even the death message makes sense, as if you died to the damage from the node the game would interpret it as falling out of the world since it deals void damage.

18. balbo1221

balbo1221 New Member

it is a hungry node from thaumcraft they kill you and absorb any block near it to create essence

19. SeaWind5982

SeaWind5982 New Member

Thought so when i looked at the squid picture it looks like the node is right above there head. Hungry nodes are annoying to deal with but if you can get it into a jar its very useful for later thaumcraft.

20. MakakPL

MakakPL New Member

hungry node dont kill player by throwing them out of the world and i will by not able to move form it ( its not my first rodeo with this pack :) ) goggles of revealing don't show nodes in area ( but near my grave uderwater masive lagg )